If They Don't Keep 5 RBs

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: If They Don't Keep 5 RBs

In response to russgriswold's comment:

TFB12 is new to football.   He started watching our team in 2000.  So, you and I have two decades more experience learning and studying the game.

Hahaha, you never even played the game.  You didn't even know who BB was prior to him taking over as head coach for the Patriots.  And you clearly don't know what you are talking about.  You keep posting false claims to fit your agenda and I go in and prove you wrong with actual true facts.  Then you usually post little insults and then run away and abandon the threads after you were exposed as a fraud.  This is how you are all the time.  You are a fraud, a liar.  You have an agenda and you are a troll.  Everyone here sees you for what you are and you don't have but maybe 2 supporters on this entire forum.  LOL @ You!

BTW, lets see a mock 53 man roster from you.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You keep saying I don't know who BB was, when Parcells and BB matched up in the 1994 playoffs. I knew PArcells hired him in 1996 to help his defense. We went to a SB in 1996, moron. This was before you bandwagoned here in 2001.

C'mon Rusty, tell the truth now.  You know you didn't know who BB was prior to 2000. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

There's football in this thread somewhere...

as you know I'm on record saying we keep all the rbs. Blount, bolden, Ridley, vareen and Washington.  We also keep a borderline TE as a FB until Gronk gets back. Ill also add that Washington is going to be a special player for us this year. Giving Brady better field position will make up for any newness with the receivers. I expect to see Washington used from time to time on 3 rd down in the backfield.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Tape time on this thread I see...

Git yer knobs oot

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does Bustchise only respond to bait Russ?  I have yet to see a comment posted by him that doesn't.

Yes. He is obssessed with following me around, stalking and at the same time making no sense.  Obviously.

Why the mods allow that behavior, I have no idea.  I am sure it's annoying for all, obviously so, but some encourage him.

That's how angry he is that I nailed his Jets destruction from 2008-2012 so well.  Every single thing I saw as a flaw with them with their teambuilding approach, I noticed, commented, etc, and he couldn't handle it. The fact I was so accurate in the analysis, has only made him more insane.

It's not my fault, though. People in here like RKrap and MT Hurl LOVED what the Jets were doing back in 2009 and 2010, drafting Sanchez, tossing draft picks left and right and overpaying for mediocre FAs who were either past their primes or overrated.

I said it wouldn't work and watch us remain stable and surge way past them, and here we are.

[/QUOTE]

why do you repeatedly lie and put words into my mouth? I never, ever, never said that, thought that, or misspoke that. WHat I said was in those 2 years, that I did not want to play the Jets in the play offs. I have never admired them, thought what they did was right nor wrong, nor did I ever post anything about the Jets other than I did not want to meet them in the playoffs, and I posted on their salary cap...never uttered the words you said I did...what a loser/liar.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:

[QUOTE]

Does Bustchise only respond to bait Russ?  I have yet to see a comment posted by him that doesn't.

Yes. He is obssessed with following me around, stalking and at the same time making no sense.  Obviously.

Why the mods allow that behavior, I have no idea.  I am sure it's annoying for all, obviously so, but some encourage him.

That's how angry he is that I nailed his Jets destruction from 2008-2012 so well.  Every single thing I saw as a flaw with them with their teambuilding approach, I noticed, commented, etc, and he couldn't handle it. The fact I was so accurate in the analysis, has only made him more insane.

It's not my fault, though. People in here like RKrap and MT Hurl LOVED what the Jets were doing back in 2009 and 2010, drafting Sanchez, tossing draft picks left and right and overpaying for mediocre FAs who were either past their primes or overrated.

I said it wouldn't work and watch us remain stable and surge way past them, and here we are.

[/QUOTE]

why do you repeatedly lie and put words into my mouth? I never, ever, never said that, thought that, or misspoke that. WHat I said was in those 2 years, that I did not want to play the Jets in the play offs. I have never admired them, thought what they did was right nor wrong, nor did I ever post anything about the Jets other than I did not want to meet them in the playoffs, and I posted on their salary cap...never uttered the words you said I did...what a loser/liar.  

[/QUOTE]

Any reasonable fan knew that they had a great defense and adequate offense to make a run in 2009 & 2010.  Regardless of having to mortgage future years in order to make a run, most teams, given that opportunity, would do the same.  Truth be told, that approach the Jets used has yeilded as many playoff and superbowl wins as the patsies approach.  That being said, re-structuring Tom Brady multiple times was no different.  Who would have thought the guy would have walked away from all that money he allowed to be pushed into the future?  And Let's not pretend bringing in Ellis, Ocho, Lloyd, dumping a ton of money on Mankins, Gronk & Hernandez were not attempts to go all in.

[/QUOTE]

you are 1000% correct, with the Ravens and Flacco being the most recent example...this Pats team, and the philosophy of building it, would look a lot different if Brady took a different approach...

it is very clear that Brady's approach netted him more money in the long term, but he has numerous other revenue streams allowing him to renegotiate and defer

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didn't know who our D coordinator was as I sat there in the 1996 AFC Title game, arguably my favorite live sporting experience ever?

No, you probably didn't.  You never played the game before.  You probably didn't know what Defense was at that time.

But If by chance a miracle just happened and for once you are telling the truth about this then what I really want to know is this....

Rusty, how bad did you bash Belichick when he left to go to the Jets?  I'm positive you bashed him pretty badly  based on how you are on here.    So I guess that makes you a two faced hypocrite for now being his biggest fan.  YOU ARE A FRAUD!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I agree with those that say don't worry about Washington. I think BB is keeping him from getting bannged up early. He's a vet and will answer the bell.

Bolden stays I think.

I couldn't say bannged....LOL!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How bad did I bash BB?  I bashed Parcells. BB needed a job! He had a wife and kids! It was WIDELY suggested BB was so pissed at Parcells at the time, Kraft was very close to handing the job to BB instead of Guy Smiley (Pete Carroll) in 1997.

FACT

Kraft said this.

What does that tell you?  How does it make sene to bash BB when PArcells took his entire staff to NY like a selfish egomaniac?

OMG!  You are so full of crap.  You know you were Bashing BB when he went to the Jets.  The Jets of all people.  C'mon Rusty, you are a flat out liar and you know it!

Sections
Shortcuts