IF U HAD TO CUT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

IF U HAD TO CUT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS...

Let's say roster space was desperately needed immediately ...

If you had to pick between Taylor Price or Ron Brace ~

Which would you axe ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: IF U HAD TO CUT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS...

We just dont have enough outside WR's at this point so I chose to cut Brace. We still have Warren,Wright, and Wilfork, to play that nose spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Is this BB asking for advice?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Neither

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

I actually was debating a question like that this morning: would you rather be killed by a great white shark or a grizzly bear. I would much rather be killed by a great white than a grizzly

n Response to Re: IF U HAD TO CUT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS...:
    What made you start a stupid post like this?  Seriously?  How about, if you had to pick one way to die, drowning or being stabbed to death what would you pick?  This question makes about as much sense as your question and has about as much to do with the Pats as your questions does.
    Posted by ItsPat

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Shouldn't someone be out raking leaves or doing something constructive?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: IF U HAD TO CUT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS...:
    I actually was debating a question like that this morning: would you rather be killed by a great white shark or a grizzly bear. I would much rather be killed by a great white than a grizzly n Response to Re: IF U HAD TO CUT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS... :
    Posted by sirpinochle

Are you stupid?  A shark will shred you to pieces, and ultimately drown you if you stay alive threw the thrashing.  A bear with one swipe to your head will either kill you or knock you out, and it could fall on you crushing you and making it rather fast.  A shark will bit, shred at you, and swim around for another bit... i see the bear as killing you faster. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: IF U HAD TO CUT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS... : Are you stupid?  A shark will shred you to pieces, and ultimately drown you if you stay alive threw the thrashing.  A bear with one swipe to your head will either kill you or knock you out, and it could fall on you crushing you and making it rather fast.  A shark will bit, shred at you, and swim around for another bit... i see the bear as killing you faster. 
    Posted by Getzo

When I visited the Seaquarium in N'awlins many years ago, a guy who claimed to know about such things told me that most people who are attacked by sharks bleed to death. You don't taste very good to a shark. He's looking for a plump, juicy seal, so he's likely to bite you a couple times and spit you out. A bear, on the other hand, will bat you senseless with one swipe and it will be over for you.

If you are ever offered this choice, choose the bear.

Oh . . .   and if you put a gun (or a bear . . .   or a shark) to my head, and told me to choose between Price and Brace, I would probably cut Brace. He is less likely to be scooped up . . .  but I would probably change my mind at some point, too. I mean, Price hasn't even been on the field.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Yoiu don't cut either though neither has shone the potantial most felt they have.Brace is becoming more and more an enigma as he shows that he is starting to come mon and then does not.He has the physical skill to play in this league and play well but consistent improvement has be seen soon or his future here in N.E. is in serious question.Price has excellent size,speed ability to get off the line of scrimmage,provides a physical presence on the outside  and has very good hands.What he doesn't have is experience in the system that even remotely resembles aN NFL offense.He came out of Ohio University which plays a very run first offense that did a lot of things but prepare a young and physically gifted WR to play at the next level.Price is without any experience in a system that has even a below average complex passing system.He needs to learn just about everything about being an NFL WR.The Pats knew this when they drafted him and though they hoped he might help some on  special teams this year even get some offensive snaps later in the season they knew they had a raw but considerable talent who needed time and they are prepared to give it to him.Cut him and he is gone as someone will almost surely grab him.He stays.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

What is the purpose of this question?  Really.  I don't get it.  Where are you going with this?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I'm going with Thomas Clayton.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

This query was simply meant to gage whom the majority of Pats fans on this sight think is less valuable / has  lesser upside for both the 2010 season and beyond.

Personally I thought it was a toss up  , and so far  ( 10 to 11 )  I'd say it looks like the posters here are split too .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Brace only because of depth & need at this time....thank God this isn't even an issue as it's too early to get a full comprehension of their abilities....& yes this is a wasted post, I'm just bored right now..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

What makes you think I wont cut you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What makes you think I wont cut you?
    Posted by tenacioust

"Cut me, Mick. C'mon. Cut me."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to Re: IF U HAD TO CUT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS... : When I visited the Seaquarium in N'awlins many years ago, a guy who claimed to know about such things told me that most people who are attacked by sharks bleed to death. You don't taste very good to a shark. He's looking for a plump, juicy seal, so he's likely to bite you a couple times and spit you out. A bear, on the other hand, will bat you senseless with one swipe and it will be over for you. If you are ever offered this choice, choose the bear. Oh . . .   and if you put a gun (or a bear . . .   or a shark) to my head, and told me to choose between Price and Brace, I would probably cut Brace. He is less likely to be scooped up . . .  but I would probably change my mind at some point, too. I mean, Price hasn't even been on the field.
    Posted by p-mike

"You ever see A Shark's eyes.They have lifeless eyes,like A doll's eyes.Until they bite you,and the eyes roll over.Then there's the horrible scream,and the ocean turns red.And despite all the pounded and hollering,all the sharks come in,and rip you to pieces."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'm to hung over to grasp the purpose of this thread, thank God!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Im cutting that guy, you know that guy, the one that you know.
    He plays the game of football and I shall cut him for no reason, yeah you know that guy, he will be cut.

Sections
Shortcuts