If we win should we all chip in and send a pizza to Peyton in the locker room after the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

If we win should we all chip in and send a pizza to Peyton in the locker room after the game?

You know.. to cheer him up?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: If we win should we all chip in and send a pizza to Peyton in the locker room after the game?

yep, and a Bud Light

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: If we win should we all chip in and send a pizza to Peyton in the locker room after the game?

Better ingredients, better pizza, Papa Tom's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

He'd just choke on the pizza like he is going to in the game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerLT. Show RogerLT's posts

Send him a pizza worth $.30

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

We should send him to his dream vacation destination,Omaha.That's all he talks about when he's playing.He must like it better than Denver. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Oreos

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

the perfect peyton pie

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Papa John's taste like buttocks. Send him Pizzahut instead because we're nice guys.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Oreos

+1

That's funny you said that, since I got so sick of the Oreo's commecials with the Mannings in them that I refused to let Oreo's come into my house!  hahaha  I should mention that I was a huge fan of Oreos too!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+10

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

A Colorful Cartoon of an American Pizza Chef Holding a Fresh Pizza - Royalty Free Clipart Picture

N.E. PATRIOTS PIZZA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 83. Show 83's posts

You wont win.

End of thread.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerLT. Show RogerLT's posts

Hey 83 I can see why you came to our forum, I just checked out the Denver Post forum man is it BAD!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Papa Gino's with some whine

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 83's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You wont win.

End of thread.

[/QUOTE]

TFB, is that you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I say send him 100 of them... I am in for $30 @ 0.30 each

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Papa John's taste like buttocks. Send him Pizzahut instead because we're nice guys.

[/QUOTE]

People are going to wonder how you know that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

logo

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Papa Gino's with some whine

[/QUOTE]

Lol, Papa Gino's or Pizza Regina.