If Welker and Aiken are hurt sign Matt Jones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RandyMossinThem. Show RandyMossinThem's posts

If Welker and Aiken are hurt sign Matt Jones

Thoughts ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Re: If Welker and Aiken are hurt sign Matt Jones

Dont think BB will do that it looks desperate, he wont want anyone to think he is , plus its too late in the year. he might be a nice fit though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Its not a bad thought.  He likes "snow" and there is plenty of that in NE.

All jokes aside.  They could use another outside guy.  Im not sure how effective he can be at this point in the season, but anything helps.

Who do they have on the practice squad?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I like matt jones size,but why not david patten?wasnt he released?he knows the system.and it would just be for the playoffs.and there is a roster spot open.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@moss....is it even the same system when Patten was around? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I would think some of it is. not all of it.and its not like brady has never thrown to him.there is a roster spot open,and why not add a player that might help.a week of practice helps also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i doubt anyone is picked up

just too late in the season.... but maybe they just need a body

i am a fan of Jones game but i just dont see it happening

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

With less than a week to go??? Doubt it.  Last time they were faced with such a dilema we signed Hank Poteat.  By the way where the heck is he?  We could use him.

Sections
Shortcuts