If you bet a Pats game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

If you bet a Pats game...

This is a fun question so if you don't like fun you can read a Ryan post.

When you place a small wager on the pats do you have no issue giving up points and winning? Or do you always win the game but they don't cover the spread for you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: If you bet a Pats game...

I don't bet but I do check out the lines and this year at least the Pats have done well against the spread. I would expect a lot of people to be laying the Points this week...Especially if Rodgers doesn't play and I don't think will.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm not a gambler anymore, but when I was I would never touch the Pats. I can't handicap the Pats objectively, and I'm very superstitious. I'm one of those guys who believes that me betting on the Pats would actually cause them to lose, and I always wanted the Pats to win more than I wanted money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

In Response to Re: If you bet a Pats game...:
    I'm not a gambler anymore, but when I was I would never touch the Pats. I can't handicap the Pats objectively, and I'm very superstitious. I'm one of those guys who believes that me betting on the Pats would actually cause them to lose, and I always wanted the Pats to win more than I wanted money.
    Posted by p-mike

This is exactly how I feel.

Sections
Shortcuts