If you could draft anyone in this draft who would it be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffsgotgame. Show jeffsgotgame's posts

If you could draft anyone in this draft who would it be?

If i had to pick one player it would have to be Patrick Peterson the corner from LSU. He is the total player when it comes to Cornerback standards. Our secondary would be imprsseive with McCourty,Bodden and Chung already being on the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Re: If you could draft anyone in this draft who would it be?

I would choose AJ Green because he can fly and catch anything and is the most exciting offensive player in the draft!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KYGABE. Show KYGABE's posts

Julio Jones-WR Alabama. Fast and physical.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Cleanest player available, Patrick Peterson.  He can play inside or outside and a PR and KR. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Von Miller or that kid from Clemson (forget the name - de).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Da'Quan Bowers from Clemson. Or Robert Quinn from NC. All guys who could potentially fill their greatest need since the last SB (IMO). That's a replacement for Willie Mac. A guy who could get that 3rd down sack late in a game. The guy who can stuff a goal line run with a 4 point lead. With about half a dozen of those type of defensive plays there could be FIVE Lombardis in the trophy case. If ever there was a year where I'd like to see them move up and grab a blue-chip defensive guy it's this one. They manuvered to get Mayo, now it's time to address the outside. TBC isn't the answer. This class is loaded with Dline and OLB types, they wouldn't need to even go top five.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

JJ Watt.

He has the range, speed and size. And he's not done growing yet.

Just a flat out beast.  Use #33 and #28 to move up to the top 10.

Get a late 2nd round pick in return for #8 as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QT2-mRCgX0

1st Round

DE Watt (7) (From SF)
    T/G Carimi  (17)

2nd Round

WR Hankerson (45) (From SF)

#60 Dealt to Carolina for Steve Smith

3rd Round

OLB Brooks Reed (74)
    RB Shane Vareen (92)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Marcell Dareus. Best DL in this draft and instant impact player at 3-4 DE or playing in a 4 man front. Fills position of need.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: If you could draft anyone in this draft who would it be?:
    [QUOTE]JJ Watt. He has the range, speed and size. And he's not done growing yet. Just a flat out beast.  Use #33 and #28 to move up to the top 10. Get a late 2nd round pick in return for #8 as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QT2-mRCgX0 1st Round DE Watt (7) (From SF) T/G Carimi  (17) 2nd Round WR Hankerson (45) (From SF) #60 Dealt to Carolina for Steve Smith 3rd Round OLB Brooks Reed (74) RB Shane Vareen (92)
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

bbreigns,
    add quinn, bowers (ideally one of these 2) or smith and you got a deal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: If you could draft anyone in this draft who would it be?:
    [QUOTE]Da'Quan Bowers from Clemson. Or Robert Quinn from NC. All guys who could potentially fill their greatest need since the last SB (IMO). That's a replacement for Willie Mac. A guy who could get that 3rd down sack late in a game. The guy who can stuff a goal line run with a 4 point lead. With about half a dozen of those type of defensive plays there could be FIVE Lombardis in the trophy case. If ever there was a year where I'd like to see them move up and grab a blue-chip defensive guy it's this one. They manuvered to get Mayo, now it's time to address the outside. TBC isn't the answer. This class is loaded with Dline and OLB types, they wouldn't need to even go top five.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

bub,
     you gotta come over to the mock the draft thread. 
    you've got your finger on the pulse.
    and i've been saying the samew damn thing (that you say above)!

peace,

cbdam/brdbreu

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

darius maybe best player for me.
    olb high need (quinn/bowers) 
    so tossup
    de need may be as bad as olb.

cbdam/brdbreu

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

If only one players then I would take Quinn. I think he is out of reach for where the Pats are currently selecting and JJ Watt should still be ther at 17. 

Otherwise, I don't think we take a defensive tackle like Da'Quan Bowers or Da'Quan Bowers. Unless we move them to DE as a replacement for Seymour.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Peterson is the best player in this class, IMO.  You draft him, put him opposite McCourty with Bodden in the nickel and dare teams to pass on you.  I think the huge increase in coverage talent would also provide a boost to the pass rush.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Peterson is the best player in the draft but he's not going to be availble at #17, so I'm hoping for Cameron Jordan at that spot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Peterson, but ito be different - I'm sorry.... Ingram.  Our Offense would be 100% efficient with a 3 down running back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazz01821. Show jazz01821's posts

First 3 rounds OL and OLB,DE,DT and corner.  You know they will not use all 6 picks. They will move around and pick up picks for next year. Suprise, suprise they will  move up if Peterson, Darius slip past 6.
    RB they will get out of the draft Roy Helu- Nebraska 6th round