If you could pick just one person......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: If you could pick just one person......

At least he stopped using that creepy Burgerking avitar

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For those that don't know what this Sod guy said and why I think he should be permanently banned....

Oh, I had to change the word he used as NOW BDC won't let me copy and re-post it....

`

TrueChamp's Page Username

Edit Profile

Share a little about yourself. Add a photo, a brief description about yourself and your interests. Click here

Username

• sod11 wrote:

09/22/2012 04:36:27 EDT

how many ni**er co**s did you suck tonight?

Username

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah that is definitely deserving #1.   Everyone else is not even close!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For those that don't know what this Sod guy said and why I think he should be permanently banned....

Oh, I had to change the word he used as NOW BDC won't let me copy and re-post it....

`

Edit Profile

Share a little about yourself. Add a photo, a brief description about yourself and your interests. Click here

Username

• sod11 wrote:

Username

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah that is definitely deserving #1.   Everyone else is not even close!

[/QUOTE]

I hope you reported this clown.  I haven't seen him in a while so I guess you did.  We don't need that crap on this board.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JintsFan is definately a Jest fan turned Giants Fan to goat us after the SB loss.  Not sure if he's Crusty but he is not a Giants Fan.

[/QUOTE]

you STILL beating this dead horse? please fool

been a giants fan 35 yrs...and will continue to be

btw u realize i dont really care what a yahoo like u thinks right?

[/QUOTE]

Right than go back to Jestland and leave us Yahoos along

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who would you have banned from this board forever?

I'd bet the farm at least 90% vote for Crusty.....probably closer to 98%

[/QUOTE]

QUEENIE...no contest

[/QUOTE]

Can't perm ban queenie. He serves a useful purpose. He makes everybody else look like the greatest football mind ever.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't advocate anyone being banned but I am with Harley and MoreRings Gints serves no purpose other than to throw out snide/snarky one liners... he offers no substance. At least with the Jet fans they can articulate an arguement of more than one sentence.

[/QUOTE]

rot...i offer plenty of objective football discussion and knowledge and never bring up the giants or eli or say anything "snide" unless one of u w*nkers attack either of them-which happens frequently-then I answer back in kind...other than that u are just thin-skinned, dont understand humor and having a little fun (it's football no curing cancer) or ar just a sore loser

either way ur wrong

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jints...in case you have yet to notice in your years here on this forum. This is a New England Patriots Forum! Filled with Patriot fans! It's not a Giants Forum! If you expect any of us to say nice things about New York or the Giants then maybe you should go to a Giants forum where you can talk sugar and spice and everything nice about New York and the Giants with your own fan base. What do you expect? The fact that expect everybody here to greet you with some forn of kindness, especially with your current avatar, is just a pipe dream and delusional. I don't post on Eagles, Rams, Panthers or even Colts or Jets sites because I'm not a fan of those teams and if I did, following your example, I know I would pretty much get a harsh treatment. You call us "thin-skinned" but you should really look in the mirror when you say that. I and many of my fellow Patriot fans know for a fact that if 42 ended in the Patriots favor, you would not be here! Your only purpose here is to gloat! You "tawk" funny also!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

`

Edit Profile

Username

• sod11 wrote:

Username

[/QUOTE]

are you kitdding me. that is the most hateful, racist thing ive heard here.

the thing that anyone attacking another here for talking patriotis or football doesnt get is when you attack purportedly to defend the patriots you are behaving poorly to the only TEAM you have. the people who follow the patriots. the players have the other players that suit up as a team. we have  

the groups of fans that we are around the globe. so regardels whether you can apprecaite what each has to say about football, or anything else barring oppression and evil (such as racism), they are YOUR TEAMMATES. they are on your team. not everyone in a locker room likes each other, but they all back up one another. see if we can remember that here about fellow fans. we are all going to disagree and have our affinites with this one, and less so with that one. its the nature of the world. see if we can back our own teammates (the other patriot fan posters) regardless. 

those of you capable of it, we can also look at all other people on the planet this way. we can be for everyone. even the misguided person who is taught from childhood and the society to be racist. we can be for them to unlearn their racism (sexism, homophobia, etc); for them as a human being (to be the better part of themself.

have a good night?day all. 

see you sunday.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I nominate this pos/jetnsfan for wishing harm on ole' Harley

[QUOTE]

btw shouldnt have done that honda...now u made me go and report u   tsk tsk

[/QUOTE]

oh well two reports

and just drive ur honda off a cliff one day, a real deep one....and soon...like tomorrow

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts