If You Had one Wish for Sunday....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: If You Had one Wish for Sunday....

no injurys

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

...for Rex to run down the sideline celebrating a first down and his ST coach knees him in the thigh causing a cataclysmic chain reaction wiping out the entire jest sideline.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Agreed, normally I would say the same, but maybe if something drastic like that happened, they would finally quit runnin' their yaps!  But a teary eyed Rexy would probably still come out after the game asking for a rematch!

yeah, Wishful thinking I guess..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: If You Had one Wish for Sunday....:
    [QUOTE]I am a simple man with a simple wish. Just win. I dont care if we win by 3 or 30 Just get the W and move on to the AFC title game.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. Just win.That'll say all that needs to be said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Game is out of reach for Jets ,Hoyer put in the game end of third/early fourth and torches Reavis and Crummy for two long TD passes. Tate, Edleman/Price

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

That I hit the loterry on Monday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Cromartie starts trying to pick up hoes with the game out of reach,Fat Rex comes over to get him to stop but starts chocking on a hotdog.L.T not knowing how to give artifical respiration simply takes off his helmut and starts hiting Rex in the head.The hot dog dislogeds and and Fat Rex pickes it up and starts eating it again.Cromatie asks to be traded.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to If You Had one Wish for Sunday....:
    [QUOTE]What would it be?  The one thing that probably wont happen, but you would love to see just to make the games outcome sweeter... I have one.. My wish is for this....Pats are leading 31-13 in the middle of the 3rd quarter.  The Jets still believe they have a chance.  They are driving and on their own 35 yard line.  Butler is in the game, to rest McCourty while in garbage time, and Sanchez throws a comeback route to Braylin Edwards near the Jets sideline.  Butler has tight coverage, and wraps up Edwards, but does not take him down.  He holds him up, seeing other players running to the ball, and lets Edwards get hit by a Mayo/Meriweather sandwich, knocking the ball loose from his grasp. Butler jumps on the fumble and then gets up holdin he ball in the air, while pointing at the sideline where Rexy is, and then Butler does the Dougie in front of Edwards for a little payback, while the other D.B.'s join in and point to the sidelines signaling the end of the game, not literally, but figuratively....Big Fat Rexy cant take it any longer and completely loses it, going onto the field in an attempt to knock the ball out of Butlers hands....and Sanchez and Mr.Classy L.T. have to calm down Ryan and get him back on the sidelines while Rexy starts to get teary eyed and continues Ranting, only to be ejected from the game, and Little Brian being left behind to coach the team.  There you have it...My wish for Pats game!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

A blowout win of epic proportions

or a win in which the Pats can coast and not reveal any weaknesses on film that could help future opponents

but at the very least, a win in any form

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Cromartie getting burned and L.T. pouting are all things that would happen as part of a big Patriots victory

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I am a simple man with a simple wish. Just win. I dont care if we win by 3 or 30 Just get the W and move on to the AFC title game.
    Im the same way, except win by 50 not 30 or 3.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Rex Ryan see so many signs and references to his foot fetish that he has an emotional breakdown.  In the confusion that follows, the Pats are leading 70-6 by the 3rd quarter.  It could happen, right? LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I won't get my wish, but here it is:

Brady throws clinching touchdown to put it away with 2+ minutes to go, 80 yards to whomever Cromartie is covering, 31-17 score and ,in homage to Randy Moss, does an about face to the Jets bench , a few yards in fornt of where Sal and his Wallboys usually stand, and does a Fake Mooning right in front of Rex.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

^ I like it..

How about B.Tate drop kicking that dude Sal on the sidelines while running by w/out going out of bounds on his way to a 90 yard kickoff return for a TD!

HEEEEE- YAAHHH!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamDestruction. Show TeamDestruction's posts

I just want a win without any significant injuries. A blowout on top of that would be extra sweet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

(1) I need to know for sure if the scoreboard can handle triple digits.  So, ideally something like 100-3.

(2) Face plant by LT into a snowbank.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

A 3-and-out for the Jets and a resulting TD by the Patriots.

That would pretty much be game over the way I see it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

100 points.  Brady pointing and dancing.  Branch doing the Jet plane and crashing it.  LT sulking.  Rex saying he'd come back on the field and play.  Pretty much last time, but with MORE points on our side.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

To relax Sunday evening after watching the Patriots win, no matter the score!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

By the way, two people I trust, Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan, think we are going to CRUSH the Jets.  AND that the NFL should fine both Cromartie and Suggs (for his middle finger at pittsburgh t shirt)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

For the Pats to just win, 34-17 say.  Than as the Pats spend the next week preparing for the conference championship, the Jets spend the entire week (and off season) taking heat from their NY press buddies wondering why, after all the smack talk, they couldn't beat the Pats.  This gets in thier pea little Jets heads, causes doubt throughout training camp, then results in a crummy Jets team next year.

Of course, I'll take a 58-10 Pats beatdown on their butts as well.  Maybe Cromartie will break his jaw.  GO PATS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Other than winning of course, a nice high definition shot of "i'm a piss-poor father and miserable excuse of a human being- Cromartie" getting pelted right in the face with an iceball would be sweet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Just a win so I have another AFC Championship to attend :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

I Agree MVP and NO lnjuries !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

SNOW!!
    and an early outcome.  I have a 7:15PM flight on sunday.
    Hoyer in the game by the start of the 4th qtr because TB's arm is tired from throwing so many TDs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I would like to see the Pats pitch a shutout and hold New Jersey to negative yardage rushing and 0 passing.

And after losing by . . .   oh . . .  let's say . . .  63-0, I want to see Rex Ryan tell the entire football-watching nation, with a straight face, that he believes the Jests are the better team.

Sections
Shortcuts