If You Had one Wish for Sunday....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Re: If You Had one Wish for Sunday....

JUST WIN THE GAME!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FebruaryGirl. Show FebruaryGirl's posts

that I go to bed and wake up Monday and the Patriots are still scoring touchtowns.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

pats hand the Jets a convincing whupping and when it's all over......SAY ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!!!!Rex please note....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: If You Had one Wish for Sunday....:
    [QUOTE]100 points.  Brady pointing and dancing.  Branch doing the Jet plane and crashing it.  LT sulking.  Rex saying he'd come back on the field and play.  Pretty much last time, but with MORE points on our side.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE] Now that would be worth watching!!! I predicted that the Patriots would win 55-7,but your wish tops my prediction.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

limit jets to three fgs AND we score at least 3 TD, one of which is an INT of sanchez

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktlsull. Show ktlsull's posts

After the Patriots score to make it 67-3 in the 4th qtr, Belichick tells Brady to stay on the field and go for two...then points over to Rex and winks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktlsull. Show ktlsull's posts

[QUOTE]limit jets to three fgs AND we score at least 3 TD, one of which is an INT of sanchez
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]
    You forget, Nick Folk is their FG kicker...he can't make 3 FG's in one game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

Good, even, facinating game all the way through...Pats ahead, then Jets tie...7-7...14-14...21-21...28-28...35-35...its mid-way through the 4rd quarter. Pat's punt goes wild, Jets recover, time called as Wilfork gets penalized for clotheslining Cromartie in retailiation for a flying chop block in the 2nd quarter that put Gronkowski on the bench for a bit. Play resumes as Sanchez throws an INT. Suddenly there's a kerfluffle on the RATS (Jets) sideline...staff people crowd around, there's some yelling...its RATGINI (Mangini) come to see if he can help, seein' he's unemployed now. Un-sexyRexy pushes him out of his face just as LT and Revis run by trying to catch Wes Welker who has the ball and is picking up speed towards end zone, trips them both and falls on them, Wes bolts to the 5 yard line, turns around, waves, and walks across for a 6th TD. Tom points at them all, clock expires, PATRIOTS WIIIIIIN!!! Rex collapses back down on the field in horror just as Tom comes over to shake his hand, and throws up. Cameras roll!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktlsull. Show ktlsull's posts

[QUOTE]that I go to bed and wake up Monday and the Patriots are still scoring touchtowns.
    Posted by FebruaryGirl[/QUOTE]

LMAO....that's great!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Only 2 Teams trully scare me, Both for very similiar reasons: Consensus of those in Power...the swaying power of any NFL Game 1 way or another, by those that CAN sway the game, Off the Field of Play...

Colts & the face of the NFL, Peyton Manning, dropped an ugly...
    To...
    Jets & the NY led media's popular love to win the lombardi this year & the former employer of the current NFL Commisioner, Dictator Goodell (whom, IF he says the trains will run on time, Ya can bet'chre #ss they will run on time)...

My Wish?

ZERO Persuasive Sway of the game that's played on the field...A FAIR Refereed Contest...

IF I get my wish?

We'll keep that shook crew runnin' like they're suppossed to, they'll come around but they'll never come close to; They already know how to speak the wrong words, so it's high-time it gets 'em touched; They can put their whole green army against Patriot Nation, & I guarentee it'll be their last breath in postseason; 'Cause NY's simple words don't trully move me- They're minor, We're major- They're all up in our house and don't deserve to be a player...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]I am a simple man with a simple wish. Just win. I dont care if we win by 3 or 30 Just get the W and move on to the AFC title game.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Just a win. don't look ahead. Let's us fans act like the Pats and B&B. Let's show class and not trash talk the Jets fans. Like Al Davis used to say. "Just win baby"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Score 45-3  one minute left in the game.  Brady at the fifty yard line, first down.  everyone assumes he's going to take a knee, but he sets, throws to Branch, burns Cromartie........TOUCHDOWN..........EXTRA POINT.........FINAL SCORE 52-3.  Jets locker room......wahhhh  wahhhh  wahhhhhh they ran up the score  Cry

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

we score so much and the jets score so little that Rex Ryan says nothing after the game! Silence is golden, especially when it is from rex ryan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Score 45-3  one minute left in the game.  Brady at the fifty yard line, first down.  everyone assumes he's going to take a knee, but he sets, throws to Branch, burns Cromartie........TOUCHDOWN..........EXTRA POINT.........FINAL SCORE 52-3.  Jets locker room......wahhhh  wahhhh  wahhhhhh they ran up the score 
    Posted by ksilvia723[/QUOTE]

And an extra point at Fat Rex!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

[QUOTE]we score so much and the jets score so little that Rex Ryan says nothing after the game! Silence is golden, especially when it is from rex ryan.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

There is only one way to shut Ryan up......toes.....someone has to be there with bare feet to shut him up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

The post game buffet delivered to the JESTS! losing locker room gets delivered with cold foor. As the players are queuing up to eat, the toilets overflow due to a jammed JEST! losing game plan being flushed, and water flows into the lockerroom, requiring players to don shoes/socks. Rex isn't too happy 'bout that, and then the table gets knocked over, ruining the food. Rex The Hutt calls for more, and is told there is no more. The travel secretary adviss the team that, due to impending weather, the team needs to get to the airport PRONTO, and the buses can't stop for any fast food along the way. So, Rex The Hutt has to wait 6 hours for his next feeding frenzy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

my wish is that the jets cry nonstop about the Patriots being classless and running up the score on them. 

i find it hilarious that these jets morons talk trash all week wen it doesnt matter and then wen someone puts a beating on them and taunts them, they have the nerve to complain about being a good sport.  the jets are pathetic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

win the game, but run up the score in the second half and look at the sideline everytime we score so they know they didn't finish the job

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ropeyarn. Show ropeyarn's posts

Brady: No interceptions, 4 TD passes & 1 rushing TD.
    Welker: 1 TD.
    Woodhead: 1 TD & 1 rushing TD.
    Gronk: 2 TDs.
    Law Firm: 1 rushing TD.     (I think I need a calculator!)

Footsie refuses to shake BBs hand.

Everyone healthy and ready for the AFC Championship game @ home!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

My wish. I want the 0-0 at the beginning of the game to be as close as the score ever gets, with the Jets getting lit up, early and often. Oh I'll be happy for just the win, but if ever there was a team that needed a whipping (AGAIN), it's them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

My wish is for the Pats to stop the run all game long, forcing the jets to throw it to McCourty. Win all the battles at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Hold them to 17 points or less, and at the end of the day be ahead by two touchdowns. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Branch doing the Jet plane and crashing it.

like those beer guys say...     BRILLIANT!  haha Only thing I'd like to see more is Brady "moss moon" the Jets sidelines.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

for cromartie to use protection 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

My one wish would be for the Jets to be completely shutout like 52-0.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I  really think that the Pats will take away the running game, and dare Sanchez to beat them through the air; so my wish is that the Jets never cross midfield... or convert a 3rd down.

Sections
Shortcuts