If you had to select a WR with each pick...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

If you had to select a WR with each pick...

Who would you select with each pick? Obviously they aren't going to pick a WR with every pick they have, but with the Pats' current draft picks, who would you like at each selection? Why?

Assume that the players who are expected to be chosen before the Pats have been chosen. Example would be Tavon Austin will most likely be gone by pick 29.

Round 1 - pick 29: Keenan Allen - I like the way he plays. Not a burner, but he plays hard and seems pretty elusive. Smart and a good blocker from what I read as well. Seems like a BB type WR.

Round 2 - pick 29: Ryan Swope - If Justin Hunter is off the board (likely by pick 29) then I would want Swope despite where he is expected to be chosen. I don't care what the scouting reports say about his speed, he can get separation and gets up after getting popped. Solid route runner from what I hear.

Round 3 - pick 29: Aaron Dobson - Big WR with average speed. We could use some size at WR.

Round 7 - pick 20: Ace Sanders - WW/Woodhead part II?

Round 7 - pick 29: Brandon Kaufman - Another size pick.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: If you had to select a WR with each pick...

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Who would you select with each pick? Obviously they aren't going to pick a WR with every pick they have, but with the Pats' current draft picks, who would you like at each selection? Why?

Assume that the players who are expected to be chosen before the Pats have been chosen. Example would be Tavon Austin will most likely be gone by pick 29.

Round 1 - pick 29: Keenan Allen - I like the way he plays. Not a burner, but he plays hard and seems pretty elusive. Smart and a good blocker from what I read as well. Seems like a BB type WR.

Round 2 - pick 29: Ryan Swope - If Justin Hunter is off the board (likely by pick 29) then I would want Swope despite where he is expected to be chosen. I don't care what the scouting reports say about his speed, he can get separation and gets up after getting popped. Solid route runner from what I hear.

Round 3 - pick 29: Aaron Dobson - Big WR with average speed. We could use some size at WR.

Love the kid Dobson hope he is still there in the 3rd Rnd. I would even consider him in the 2nd round. BTW, he ran a 4.37 at his pro day.

agree on dobson, i have hopkins and rogers with dobson (like hunter too).dotn know kaufmn will look. 7th rd iron tony turned us onto charles johnson another huge atheltic guy with great hands from small school.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

1-Hopkins

2-Bailey

3-Wheaton

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I would draft them a little differently Swope woould be my first WR,by drafting him you get a speed guy first of all and secondly you keep the phins from reuniting him with his college coach and QB. Secondly I would take Terrance Williams speed and size with a great burst off the line also you keep him away from RG3. 3rd comes Wheaton he is just a good route running receiver with 4.34 speed. 7th first round receiver would be Aaron Mellette big target with incredible stats from little known school but he was off the charts! Last pk I save for the falling star Keenan Allen he's going to drop but probably not this far..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Round 1: DeAndre Hopkin

Round 2: Da'Rick Rogers

Round 3: Marcus Wheaton

Round 7: Marquess Wilson (long shot but he could take a Dennard type of fall)

Round 7: Brandon Kaufman

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

since we only have 5 picks this draft, and only 1 pick in each of the first three rounds, I say don't pick a WR using a draft pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'd  trade all my picks for Larry Fitzgerald

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

1. Hunter

2. Bailey

3. Swope

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

only one Robert Woods   WR USC, NFL radio  Pat Kerwin says is the most NFL ready WR>.

dont know if he is 29 pick  but wont be at  59.

would love Patterson  but probably gone ..plus a Diva and according to reports   not a real smart one!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Round 1 - Allen or Hunter or Hopkins ,(if available),--Round 2 Stedman Bailey -- Round 3- Marcus Wheaton

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Rd 1- DeAndre Hopkins

Rd 2- Stedman Bailey/Markus Wheaton

Rd 3- Da'Rick Rogers/Ryan Swope

*Rds 4-6- Chris Harper/Josh Boyce/Ace Sanders

Rd 7- TJ Moe

Rd 7- Sam McGuffie

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

1. Hopkins

2. Bailly

3. Wheaton/Patton

4. Stills, Swope

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Hopkins 

Wheaton 

Rogers

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

since we only have 5 picks this draft, and only 1 pick in each of the first three rounds, I say don't pick a WR using a draft pick.

I'm from this school 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Rnd 1: Patterson (Hopkins if I want a safe pick. Patterson is my Lotto pick. May take him a year or two to pull it all together in the NFL, but will be special)

Rnd 2: Wheaton

Rnd 3: Swope

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Round 1. Jesse Williams! From Bama