If you watch Swamp People

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: If you watch Swamp People

In Response to If you watch Swamp People:
    Crusty-Troy  Willey-Underpants  RJ-LAZ  Mitchell-PMIKE  Babe-Glen                    Any other takers?
    Posted by sod11

'Then you must be a red neck." A little levity. For those who have a developed disdain for Jon Papelbon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to If you watch Swamp People:
    Crusty-Troy  Willey-Underpants  RJ-LAZ  Mitchell-PMIKE  Babe-Glen                    Any other takers?
    Posted by sod11

Any shot at a good pic?

Know the show...unfortunately, I've finally sworn off and given up on the History Channel completely now (see- ESPN).  I used to bemoan the fact that The History Channel programming consisted of:  50% Reality TV, and 50% Documentaries...each & every single one about Adolf Hitler & WWII.  They finally got the hint...Thus: Remove the 50% Hitler docs entirely, and replace with- 100% Reality Television.

Gator Swamp H!cks; Crazy firearm creating redn#cks; Gun, Axe, bazooka, and Rifle contests; H!llb!llies drivin' around on bikes; H!llb!llies with axes in Alaska; H!llb!llies with axes in the deep south; Deep monologues of truck drivers in Alaska; Philosophical musings of truck drivers in South America...and unbelievably, I actually left several more different series offering the same scope of educational programming, off the list here (Isn't there some cross between oil drillers by day and road kill delicatesans by night...or, did they work this into 2 different shows?).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

There's a reason why many people used to call it "The Hitler Channel"

Sections
Shortcuts