If you were a NFL player...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

If you were a NFL player...

What position would u like to play?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: If you were a NFL player...

QB, gets the girls and the money. Heck, just look at Tebow. He can't even play and is worth millions and can get almost any girl he wants.

But, in high school I was a CB/WR

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Backup quarterback, New England Patriots... Best gig in the world...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Backup quarterback, New England Patriots... Best gig in the world...

so you think, but when Wilfork needs a moving tackling dummy Brady's not going to be the one to remove his red shirt...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

LB is the football players player. The most complete football wise of all positions.

And since you learn a lot about the entire D and about the O trying to beat you you have a good perspective on coaching after your playing days are done. At least in theory.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Long snapper. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Safety, because you have to use your brain,you have to be smart, you are the QB of the defense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Injured Reserve

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I would like to be a LB and light up a QB like Mo Lewis did to Bledsoe! What a shot! Right in the kisser!

The second position would be DE going after a guy like Brady. You keep the presssure on Old man Brady he gets happy feet and makes bad decisions,bad throws etc. But when you do get him,look out because he will cry to the ref looking for the flag even if you brush against him...softie!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I wouldn`t like to be a guard with Mark Sanchez being my Quarterback, imagine you`re blocking a guy when you take a helmet in the butt... hahahahahaha 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

PatschampsSB-first off change your name-the pats haven't won anything since Spygate ...what is it 10 11 years now?

Secondly-This is a family forum-nobody like to hear about how you like things up your but...for goodness sake-where are the MODS when you need them?

I`m sorry about that hahahahaha I have mods sorry dude.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

I wouldn`t like to be a guard with Mark Sanchez being my Quarterback, imagine you`re blocking a guy when you take a helmet in the butt... hahahahahaha 

Can you imagine having a teammate succomb to the temptation of suicide via running into your own azz? My God, that would be frightening.  Markie Mark, we know it's tough being the laughingstock of all things sports, but please, try to refrain from diving into another man's azz on national television; do that on your own time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Can you imagine being a guard for Brady?You know going into it you have to give your QB a bunch of extra time to get rid of the ball. If you don't and he gets hit he gets rattled and has a horrible game or games like he did down the stretch last year and of course who could ever forget the egg he laid against the Ravens??

Nope - I agree with Home Cheese- Give me the IR-anything but an Olineman for Brady.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

QB, Receiver, Safety, LB in that order.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Honestly I wouldn't want to be an NFL player.  Body and brain takes too much punishment and I want to be healthy when I'm older.  Plus you have to work too much during hunting season.

Sections
Shortcuts