If You Were Bill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

If You Were Bill

I enjoy coming here for information and some insight. The writers in this town are good, don't get me wrong and they will get inside info before most of us, but alot of them aren't from here. In truth I come here before I go anywere for draft info, free agency etc. I think there are atleast 10 people on this sight that have forgoten more about football than any writer in this town knows about football (could be more, Iv'e only been posting for a month).

Knowing you will not get a clue from this orginization on how they will rebuild this off season, I ask you to look at this team and think how you would rebuild it, as if you were Belicheck. Remember the weaknesses and free agents pending, draft, trades, etc. No one in this town covering the team knows and Bill's not going to tell you. I gurantee someone on this site will get closer to any of the so called experts! Harley, excuse the spelling.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: If You Were Bill

You're excused.

If I were Bill I would dump Hillary and chase young women and pizzoff sirpinocchio

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Why dump Hillary? He can have her money and still chase the skirts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Well ever since BB has been here he's tried his best too accumalate draft choices and every year he takes a gamble on a couple of retread players who might have a little left in the tank. You know he'll draft a big ugly for each side of the line,but this year he's presented with a different dynamic he needs both WR's and at least 1 TE, he could also use a RB with breakaway ability. Now here comes the other side of the coin he also needs the pass rushing freak who can play the hybrid OLB/DE,the guy he drafts or signs or trades for must be able to set the edge as an OLB and at the same time drop in coverage,while all the time being considered a DE ready too rush the QB with a great Proficiancy! Do I know which player or players fit BB's wants and needs,hell no he doesn't let anyone know who he's really looking at until the last minute. Here's a few guesses: I think he'ld love to sign Peppers,I also think he'ld love too rid himself of his first round draft pick and turn it into another 2nd and maybe 2 thirds one this year and one next year! If all thgings fell his way he would be able to replenish all of his needs by moving his board to the 2nd and third rounds of course saving money also,you never really know how all the pieces fit together until you see the final product,but when it comes to organizing a draft and its proponents BB is a master manipulator..

Sections
Shortcuts