IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would

you want

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

Re: IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would

In Response to IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would:
     you want
    Posted by helterskelter

Giselle. need more character(s).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

wow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Why would you want to escape if you have Mila Kunis?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Mila Kunis - Hit it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Drink 19 beers and shoot yourself, leave the last one standing. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Well raiding a village for kunis and beer seems proper,if not righteous.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

mila-kunis-in-gq-magazine-for-april.jpg

...Is this a serious question?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would:
    Drink 19 beers and shoot yourself, leave the last one standing. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

What about the other 19 cases?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Man, this is a no-brainer...WhoTH wouldn't choose the camping supplies.

I'd use the tent for some sick leg wrappings, and then the knife to shave my head into a mohawk, then I'd use some of the matches to synge my mohawk...In all, I'm goin' for something as close to this as possible:

IWsi.jpg Iroquois Warrior

For the paint, I'd probably have to use some tree sap mixed in bat guano, but boy THAT is a small price to pay to look this good...

Then finally, after carving out a gunstock war club and hammering the knife dead-center in it, like this:

[image]

...I'll hunt up some grub (ideally predatorial), then I'll offer up some of the choicest pieces to some animal god in good faith, Then finally I'll use the last of the matches to dance around my bonfire for hours on end until I have some delusionary visions before collapsing from exhaustion...
         IF some unfortunate rescue vessel comes my way, and goes to the extent of actually investigating my island paradise, I'll sadly have to kill everyone attempting to "save" me (but I might just try telling them I like it there & need no rescue)... Hunt, Sacrifice, Eat, Dance, Vision & Pass-Out: I can happily do this every day until I die.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

why do the moderators let this sophmoric frat boy idiocy on here. I read it out of curiosity what it had to do with Pats. It is just demeaning adolescent crap.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I chose a fellow boardie as a lackey,I figure I would make them my B**** do all my chores and so forth it would have to be a sturdy boardie though because they would have to stand up to all my tasks and the constant rapings.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would:
    Some people have sheet taste in women.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Sorry, I'm with Beantowne-I dig that chica from "That 70's Show."

Hey pumpsie, you sound like a pretty swell person to be trapped on a deserted island with...I got dibs on you as my best isle bud EVER.  After we're done complainin' that there's noone to save us, we'll complain about how awful & uncaring people are, then we'll complain about how worthless modern inventions are considerin' they can put a man on the moon but can't find 2 people on an island, then we'll complain that there's no food, then no fire to cook our food, then noone to clean it up, then we'll complain how boring it is with noone else around and no cool modern contraptions to while our worthless time away until no worthless j#rks come and not save us...

It'll be AWESOME!!!  You in?  Forget it, I'm penciling you in best deserted isle pal... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Vida Guerra and a TV with cable to watch the pats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Good thing Mark Sanchez doesn't post here.  Don't want to see the pictures he would post.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Good thing Mark Sanchez doesn't post here.  Don't want to see the pictures he would post.
    Posted by carawaydj
    how about rex ryan? they sure are a perverted buch over there....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Posted by tcal2-

Good choice for the island!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

In Response to Re: IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would : how about rex ryan? they sure are a perverted buch over there....
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN

I think would take the beer and sit there with his toes in the sand...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: IF you where shipwrecked on a island not knowing where you were and who was on it what would : What about the other 19 cases?
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Ohh, 20 cases? Then I'd drink the all 20 cases of beers and leave one beer, then shoot myself. Why you ask? Because when some else gets stranded on the Island they will always look to the last man that left them one last beer to drink before they kill themselves too. In a nutshell, you're going to kill yourself anyway, might as well enjoy a beer before you do. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Posted by tcal2-

Lovely!!  But I'd prefer Scarlett Johansson, a six-pack, a bottle of wine, and a bottle of baby oil - oh, was that my outside voice?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

You do mean, like.. taste women in the sheets ? right... not tastes in sheety women? 
    although any of those mentioned are sheet worthy.. women in sheets ???  good call.... I myself would go... Ali Larter and/or Kate Beckinsale Plus the 20 cases.
    Figure after 19 cases, WhoTF cares.

Sections
Shortcuts