Ignorance is bliss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Ignorance is bliss

Is there any question anymore?  What this teams needs most is BALANCE . . . 

You can't win with offense alone . . . you need a defense, too. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: Ignorance is bliss

can't call shotgun all day neither

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dude whatever you smoking pass it my way. How could you even remotely say that is the problem? Not only did you mention nothing else but you don't even support your statement, since it's not an argument.

Our defense cna never play wel when our offense plays well. Everyone "does the job" but the defense as a whole rarely ever gets the job done as a unit. We can't pass rush, we can't cover, we can hardly tackle. We live and die on the occasional stop, fumble or INT.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dude whatever you smoking pass it my way. How could you even remotely say that is the problem? Not only did you mention nothing else but you don't even support your statement, since it's not an argument.

Our defense cna never play wel when our offense plays well. Everyone "does the job" but the defense as a whole rarely ever gets the job done as a unit. We can't pass rush, we can't cover, we can hardly tackle. We live and die on the occasional stop, fumble or INT.

[/QUOTE]

get a newer car.  that sh11s whack

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The warnings were out people!!! This defense is BOSS!!!

It took five years to build, but we are unvieling what happens when you manage the cap like a HERO!! Mayo is the ma, man. Just wait until Chung gets back, just wait...I pitty the fools!

SUPER BOWL....here...we...come. Yeah baby! Woot woot.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is there any question anymore?  What this teams needs most is BALANCE . . . 

You can't win with offense alone . . . you need a defense, too. 

[/QUOTE]

Nominated for Post of the Year

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

It's just depressing because you KNOW the offense isn't going to get 37 you points every game in the playoffs -- but you know any team in the playoffs will score at least 24 points against this defense. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The problem is, they got away from the good 3rd qtr Ridley based offense, and they did it again in the 4th. Bad day for McDaniels.  He tinkers way, way too much. Totally maddening.

[/QUOTE]

+1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's just depressing because you KNOW the offense isn't going to get 37 you points every game in the playoffs -- but you know any team in the playoffs will score at least 24 points against this defense. 

[/QUOTE]

+1

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Pats Offense led the league thru week 9 at Points/Drive, then went out and nearly doubled their average today.

The Offense most certainly was not the problem today.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It took five years to build, but we are unvieling what happens when you manage the cap like a HERO!! Mayo is the ma, man. Just wait until Chung gets back, just wait...I pitty the fools!

[/QUOTE]

Brady was awful in the 4th as was the playcalling. We aren't going anywhere with an OC and a QB who chooe to pass in a shotgun like that against a horibble Run D.

Cunningham, meanwhile, has turned into a very effective subrusher, even if held. lmao

Our 4th qtr offense blows. Mankins was a joke getting run over, too.  

[/QUOTE]

mankins was injued. why he looked bad after that

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady was awful in the 4th as was the playcalling. We aren't going anywhere with an OC and a QB who chooe to pass in a shotgun like that against a horibble Run D.

Cunningham, meanwhile, has turned into a very effective subrusher, even if held. lmao

Our 4th qtr offense blows. Mankins was a joke getting run over, too.  

[/QUOTE]

You have to be the most "blissful" person ever concieved.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I've noticed that they never seem to play well after a bye. They usually win but it's ugly. Not that any of that matters, just saying.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

We going all duh way...for shizzle my nizzle. With this defense, how can we not?

Mayo is just a Ray Lewis clone. He really is BOSS, let me tell yeah. In coverage he's like one of those plastic baggies they pack sandwhich ham into...air tight!! And forget about it when it comes to awareness and pass rush ability - just pure phsychadelic - I swear he sees things before they even happen. It's freakin me out man, it's freaken me ouuut! 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1 

Some people are clearly watching a different game.   I don't see much difference between this year's defense and last year's defense.  No pressure, bad secondary.  When they can't stop the run either, you get the Bills offense looking like an absolute freakin' juggernaut.   Like the Jets game, the Pats were outplayed in this one, and fortunate (probably lucky)  to escape with a win.  There isn't a team in football that can't put up 28 points on this defense.

Not putting it all on the defense either.  That drive the O put up after Jackson fumbled on the goal line was absolutely pathetic.  Key drop by Welker.

I was watching this game in the 4th q thinking, this is exactly the kind of game that they haven't been able to put away in crunch time  this year (Ravens, Seahawks, Jets, Cards). 

This team has no killer instinct on either side of the ball.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've noticed that they never seem to play well after a bye. They usually win but it's ugly. Not that any of that matters, just saying.

[/QUOTE]

They usually play well, if memory serves. Last year, no. But, with vet teams, yes. 

I would have liked to have seen more running, but McDaniels got obsessed with subbing Ridley AFTER Ridley had big runs, especially in the 3rd qtr. What is the obsession with a lead to sub the RB AFTER he makes a great run?

Can anyone answer this question?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think he is slightly gased after some of those runs. We've seen it before - he gets a long run - they hand it right back to him and he gets stuffed. Those runs he gets, he's working pretty hard - those aren't exactly text book easy yards - he's bouncing of guys and breaking tackles. Good runner. I'd love to see him lift his feet a little higher in the trash, because he gets tripped up pretty easy and it's always from one guy and there's usually 12 yards of real estate in front of him. If this guy could improve on just a couple of things he could be better than good.

25. This post has been removed.