Ignorance is bliss

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Ignorance is bliss

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ridley is gassed after 1 10 yard run? This is your reasoning?  So, the D isn't gassed after holding a team to 13 points in an offensive era in a dome for 57 minutes, but Ridley is gassed after 1 nice run?

Really?

You're going to go this far to defend the awful shotgun spread junk?

[/QUOTE]
    Pretty sure they showed him on the sidelines gasping for air after  that run. The D was gassed because they were on the field for 2/3rds of the game starting from the first 6 minute drive.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Ridley is gassed after 1 10 yard run? This is your reasoning?  So, the D isn't gassed after holding a team to 13 points in an offensive era in a dome for 57 minutes, but Ridley is gassed after 1 nice run?

Really?

You're going to go this far to defend the awful shotgun spread junk?

[/QUOTE]
    I'm sorry, what??

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Was Brady gassed when the shotgun failed again in the 2nd half?  

A little odd that Prolate is a season ticket holder but wasn't at this game. Hmm.

[/QUOTE]

I don't go to every one of them. I live in Toronto, after all.  A friend of mine took my four tickets. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A little odd that Prolate is a season ticket holder but wasn't at this game. Hmm.

[/QUOTE]

I don't go to every one of them. I live in Toronto, after all.  A friend of mine took my four tickets. 

[/QUOTE]

GO LEAFS!

oh, wait a minute...

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I think the lockout helps the Leafs . . . you can't lose if you don't play . . . 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you calling scoring on 7 out of 9 drives a failure?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's just depressing because you KNOW the offense isn't going to get 37 you points every game in the playoffs -- but you know any team in the playoffs will score at least 24 points against this defense. 

[/QUOTE]

Except the Giants in both SB's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is there any question anymore?  What this teams needs most is BALANCE . . . 

You can't win with offense alone . . . you need a defense, too. 

[/QUOTE]

Phhhhttttt

You obviously think you know more then Bill Belichick. He is a defensive coach after all.

Oh wait, you think he is just a bad GM who cannot acquire talent. Never mind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Gee, while whining about teh refs, where's the love for the dumb calls made agains tthe BIlls in teh first half? I saw several crucial/critical "Huh?" calls against them. Seems to me it sort of balanced itself out. Play stupid, get penalized.

Bit, this philosophy isn't as good as "blame the refs" when the homies come close to giving it up to a 3-6 team at home.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The warnings were out people!!! This defense is BOSS!!!

It took five years to build, but we are unvieling what happens when you manage the cap like a HERO!! Mayo is the ma, man. Just wait until Chung gets back, just wait...I pitty the fools!

SUPER BOWL....here...we...come. Yeah baby! Woot woot.  

[/QUOTE]

It took five years to build, but we are unvieling what happens when you manage the cap like a HERO!!

Hmmmm..... sounds like a Govt program: want something FUBAR'd, get those boys involved. And we waited 5 years for this?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Agreed, I can't believe we just lost 3 games in a row....

Of wait, we won our last three games?

I wonder what all the fuss is about?  Was Tom Brady talking about Pat's fans when he said they are spoiled... couldn't have been.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Love this "got away from...." stuff. Funny how no one is giving the Bills any credit at all whatsoever for, what's that term?.... MAKING ADJUSTMENTS. To think that some folks actually believe that the ONLY way the Pats can lose is if THEY chose to, NOT what the opposition does to them.

Dropped wide open passes, overthrown open receivers, getting away from "balanced offense", and "questionable" ref calls is the onky way games are close. If not for these three irritating issues, the Pats would win, weekly, by 56-28, with any possible defensive inefficiencies (I clearly said ANY POSSIBLE, not to mean that there really are ANY already existing deficiencies. Heavens no!) being covered by a great offensive output.

Ah, it's truly GREAT to be a Pats fan with all this largess.........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder what all the fuss is about?  Was Tom Brady talking about Pat's fans when he said they are spoiled... couldn't have been.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for proving my point! Couldn't have done it without ya!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The warnings were out people!!! This defense is BOSS!!!

It took five years to build, but we are unvieling what happens when you manage the cap like a HERO!! Mayo is the ma, man. Just wait until Chung gets back, just wait...I pitty the fools!

SUPER BOWL....here...we...come. Yeah baby! Woot woot.  

[/QUOTE]

It took five years to build, but we are unvieling what happens when you manage the cap like a HERO!!

Hmmmm..... sounds like a Govt program: want something FUBAR'd, get those boys involved. And we waited 5 years for this?

[/QUOTE]

yeah we need more privatization like wall street and the banking industry  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Isn't the entire military a government program?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

Or a QB that feels a need to never run on broken plays, feeling like he must throws vs running forward.

Dear Tom Brady,

Feel free to run forward 4 yards when no one is anywhere in the area.

Thanks,

Pats Fans

Or, how abouet hitting wide open WRS in the end zone?

Woodhead was wide open and then he sallied it again. Ugh.

The Run D is ranked #2 in the league.  Takeaways? Probably 1st now.   Bad day for the Run D which opened up their play action, designed checkdowns, etc.  Nice job by Gailey on the offense.

They ran it as I knew they would. Is Wilfork hurt? The worst game I've seen from him in maybe years.

The officiating was again also horrendous in the 4th qtr.   The Spikes hit was clearly clean and Mayo has the right to tackle the player before he runs out of bounds. Awul calls all while we watch our D get held all game long again. It's just so scripted, which is disturbing.

Great day for Cunningham. Guy was a beast today, all while being held. Not bad! 

[/QUOTE]

Oh can you give it a rest for just one day Rusty?!?  The Defense just gave up 31 pts and our offense was able to score 37 to come out with the win and you still manage to bring up plays that noone else is thinking about. You failed to mention the key drops by Wes, one of them a sure TD that made us settle us for 3. The fact the games are close at the end are almost never Bradys fault but rather the defense letting teams hang around.  You mentioned yesterday that the box scores showed a lot of shootouts and thats your excuse for us giving up 31. So we are just an average team??  Actually Houston gave up 6 POINTS! Thats a Good defense that will allow you to play your back up QB in the 4th...

When this p*ss poor defense starts holding people under 30 points maybe we can build on that..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We certainly haven't been spoiled by great defense for a very long time.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts