1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Ignore Commie's dumb new thread

Maybe he'll shut up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Re: Ignore Commie's dumb new thread

In Response to Ignore Commie's dumb new thread:
    [QUOTE]Maybe he'll shut up
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

So funny too - why wouldn't anyone here think that the Pats could roll the Broncos again when they did it in Denver after a horrific start?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

I tend to ignore all of them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Ignore Commie's dumb new thread:
    [QUOTE]I tend to ignore all of them
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

Wise man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ok geniuses, lets talk about our bad start which was caused by the broncs vs the broncs out of wordly bad fate in the second and third quarters caused largely by the gawds incl tb not fumbling when elvis sang him a new tune! this is as good as we can play, u give tt his tebow time and they likely pull this game out too! i favor pats vs everyone incl raves and steels going forward, if we play broncs again we wil LOSEEEEEEE! PERIOD! TEBOWwill force the gods' hands!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]ok geniuses, lets talk about our bad start which was caused by the broncs vs the broncs out of wordly bad fate in the second and third quarters caused largely by the gawds incl tb not fumbling when elvis sang him a new tune! this is as good as we can play, u give tt his tebow time and they likely pull this game out too! i favor pats vs everyone incl raves and steels going forward, if we play broncs again we wil LOSEEEEEEE! PERIOD! TEBOWwill force the gods' hands!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Settle down Beavis

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

bottom line: broncs lost it more than we WONNNN it! very opportunistic but u cant count on special team turnovers again.. broncs will clean those up

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Ignore Commie's dumb new thread:
    [QUOTE]Maybe he'll shut up
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

I doubt that will shut him down.. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]bottom line: broncs lost it more than we WONNNN it! very opportunistic but u cant count on special team turnovers again.. broncs will clean those up

Who the heck is WE? 

This is a Patriots forum - not the Broncos forum...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]bottom line: broncs lost it more than we WONNNN it! very opportunistic but u cant count on special team turnovers again.. broncs will clean those up

Sorry Rex. You have no credibility.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ignore Commie's dumb new thread : Sorry Rex. You have no credibility.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Guys got more screws loose than Home Depot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Ignore Commie's dumb new thread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ignore Commie's dumb new thread : Sorry Rex. You have no credibility. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] LOL He'll just edit his thread again to make it look like he picked the pats. The guy is pretty sad. Maybe one of the worst posters on the internet all together. No life , no job , no girl ... No insight at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]ok geniuses, lets talk about our bad start which was caused by the broncs vs the broncs out of wordly bad fate in the second and third quarters caused largely by the gawds incl tb not fumbling when elvis sang him a new tune! this is as good as we can play, u give tt his tebow time and they likely pull this game out too! i favor pats vs everyone incl raves and steels going forward, if we play broncs again we wil LOSEEEEEEE! PERIOD! TEBOWwill force the gods' hands!

Oh, before when they won, it was Tebow was being blessed by God.  Now they lost, its "fate"  and "the gods"  you are pretty fickle as well as not really a Patriot fan.  If we give Tebow the football and let him run it in as much as he wants we probably would lose, yes.  We didn't, and he looked worse and worse as the last quarter, "Tebow Time" wore on.  You are a fool and a loser.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I'm not sure you were watching the same game or not, but the Pats O hung 41 on them. You know, the great Broncos Defense...I'd say the Pats clearly WON this game vs. the Broncos LOSING it. I'll echo everyone else here...get a clue.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

He's either the least knowledgeable football poster in the world, or he's a troll.  Really not sure what to say about his recent stuff.  Must be off the meds.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I thought most everyone did anyway. I know I ignore everything by him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

he was wrong about tebow. tebow stinks just like everyone thought and he was embarrassed by another great performance by a real quarterback today

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]he was wrong about tebow. tebow stinks just like everyone thought and he was embarrassed by another great performance by a real quarterback today
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]tt's  A TOP 10 QB. losing to the BEST in the history of the game and today's #2 9behind rodgers) is no shame. takes a top 5 or 6 qb to outplay tt!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

And here I was hoping he went into mourning  for the loss of his beloved leader Kim Jong Il.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The special teams turnover was three points that were hardly the deciding factor, but CC is desperate to write this off as some kind of choke. The Pats executed and shoved their game plan down the Broncs' throats. Tebow's crucial fumble was forced by the Pats D. 

The awesome part of this is going to be watching CC's wacky predictions unravel. I see the Chargers winning the division and the Broncs not making the playoffs. Even if they do they are out first weekend and we won't see them again. This was the Broncs big chance and they are who we all - except CC - thought they were.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]The special teams turnover was three points that were hardly the deciding factor, but CC is desperate to write this off as some kind of choke. The Pats executed and shoved their game plan down the Broncs' throats. Tebow's crucial fumble was forced by the Pats D.  The awesome part of this is going to be watching CC's wacky predictions unravel. I see the Chargers winning the division and the Broncs not making the playoffs. Even if they do they are out first weekend and we won't see them again. This was the Broncs big chance and they are who we all - except CC - thought they were.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]WAS IT OVER WHEN THED 2001 TEAM LOST TO THE rams in the regular season? bronc will finish 10-6. romeo wil try similar tactics in the last game in the orton bowl but tt is too smart to be thwarted twice with the same kool-aid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

The only reason we didn't see any Tebow magic today was because his spirits and Godliness had to leave in the 2nd quarter to go kill Kim Jong. Otherwise, the Pats would have been doomed! Doomed I tell you!

Sections
Shortcuts