Ignore is back!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Ignore is back!!

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Anybody have me on ignore? I know I'm not the most popular poster on here but I like to engage in heated discussions with non-Pats fans. lol

Your one of the good posters here Rodimus77

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"IGNORED."

LMAO. 

I'm not sure I will ignore anyone on this forum at the moment. Well, maybe underdude, it's been years since he said anything remotely interesting. Jints fan is teetering on the edge of relevance as well. Our Jets trolls if I can keep track of them. Rusty impressed me yesterday taking on some bigoted comments on a thread that devolved or evolved into politics so I'm rethinking my position on him currently. Now if he would rethink a couple of his positions.... :)

Testing editing button. 

lol

Which positions?

I think you'll find I am a very fair and reasoned individual who does his homework and backs up the premise.

Underpants, Gunty, Phat Rex our own Irrationals aren't genuine in discussion here. They have agendas.

what is my agenda?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Ignore Button does'nt accomplish much for me. People copying the last 6-8 comments into an epic prologue which includes the ignor-amouses is not functional or meaningful. However, the 'reply to this post' button can be easily changed and more useful if it would limit a reply to only 3 prior comments.

It's like going to a meeting and some clown walks in late and the speaker stops and does a recap. NO, that's when I walk out. Capice?

Just noticed a poster copied 14 previous comments on the 'Rkarp cap thread'. Maybe a forum record. Hello!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

Ignore Button does'nt accomplish much for me. People copying the last 6-8 comments into an epic prologue which includes the ignor-amouses is not functional or meaningful. However, the 'reply to this post' button can be easily changed and more useful if it would limit a reply to only 3 prior comments.

It's like going to a meeting and some clown walks in late and the speaker stops and does a recap. NO, that's when I walk out. Capice?

Just noticed a poster copied 14 previous comments on the 'Rkarp cap thread'. Maybe a forum record. Hello!

I agree, but it should be limited to one comment...the way it used to be

Until then, if posters would just delete everything in the "in response to" area except for the message they are responding to, it would eliminate the "epic prologue" you speak about

Deletion takes about 2 seconds total, but most here are too lazy to bother, I guess

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't see any posts in here so everyone who has posted in here must be on ignore!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"IGNORED."

LMAO. 

I'm not sure I will ignore anyone on this forum at the moment. Well, maybe underdude, it's been years since he said anything remotely interesting. Jints fan is teetering on the edge of relevance as well. Our Jets trolls if I can keep track of them. Rusty impressed me yesterday taking on some bigoted comments on a thread that devolved or evolved into politics so I'm rethinking my position on him currently. Now if he would rethink a couple of his positions.... :)

Testing editing button. 

lol

Which positions?

I think you'll find I am a very fair and reasoned individual who does his homework and backs up the premise.

Underpants, Gunty, Phat Rex our own Irrationals aren't genuine in discussion here. They have agendas.

what is my agenda?

See present and previous avatars

Sections
Shortcuts