Ignored......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Ignored......

Good morning to all:

I do not post often (IPAD will not allow a reply)  but I do read all the post as they are better than the Globe articles. The Globe needs help but that's not why I am posting today.

I have put Mccheaters and Rusty on ignore. That troll stirs things up and Rusty just feeds him and and then 80% of the thread is those two seeing who has a bigger dxck. 

Rusty is very knowledgeable and could be a great value to the boards if he would grow up.

What say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Ignored......

I have said the same thing last week and also told Rusty directly. They sure can ruin a good thread.
    Isn't the iPad/Adobe issue a pain? Anyone out there more iPad saavy than me that can offer a solution?
    I have often been to practices and use my iPad for my job, but can't post any comments from practice on BDC!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In Response to Re: Ignored......:
    [QUOTE]I have said the same thing last week and also told Rusty directly. They sure can ruin a good thread. Isn't the iPad/Adobe issue a pain? Anyone out there more iPad saavy than me that can offer a solution? I have often been to practices and use my iPad for my job, but can't post any comments from practice on BDC!
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

It will only let you post a reply in the thread line. Weird. I went to Apple and they told me there is no work around. I use the IPAD at home and want to jump into the board and can't.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Russ,

Better suggestion. You ignore him..that way when we read your comments it is not a one on one sparring match with Cheaters. I have Cheaters already ignored, but I still see your end of the arguements

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I get your point.  I think what makes this place fun is that this forum isn't just straight, strictly business football talk.  That would get boring after a while.  It's a place to talk football and throw in a little fun too.  Rusty can be fun to read but he has allowed McCheaters to get him all riled up.  McCheaters is a troll, trouble maker, whether right or wrong (99.9% of the time he is wrong) he is someone who likes conflict.  He has taken his onslaught of posts overboard to the point of making threads annoying insted of fun.  hope he leaves soon, it's to the point that he brings nothing to this site. I pretty much just skip past his posts at this point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

The work around for the Ipad is to get an Android based tablet and phone for that matter. Still can't figure out what kind of black magic they are using to make people think they are building state of the art products. Must be good marketing. Really good. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I, too, enjoy reading Rusty's posts when he is talking about football, but when he gets into it with Cheaters or Phat Rex, I have zero interest.

There is that old adage, "Never argue with a fool, because a passerby can't tell the difference."

We should all should put these fools on ignore.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ignored...... : I agree with the statement, but it's clear who the fool is.  So, it doesn't really apply here. If I lacked intelligence, didn't do my homework, didn't have nary a clue what I was talking about, I'd agree with that old adage applying well here. But, it's obvious, he's out of his league.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I wasn't calling you the fool, I was calling you the guy who argues with the fool...which makes you look equally foolish.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The mods are a joke here.  I get a few Pro Patriot photoshops yanked off the board yet they allow some horrible trolls to stick around and clutter up our fine forum for much too long.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I really wanted to leave this topic alone, because I am deemed a pot stirrer, but from Rusty's responses here and on other threads, y'all have to recognize that Rusty doesn't have it in his DNA to walk away.  No amount of rational explanation from you can help him.  As they say, he can't see the forest for the trees. 

I will leave it that.  I am sure I will be trashed for this but had to say my peace.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I have a great deal of regard for Rusty's football knowledge and his ability to analyze a particular situation.  I think the forum is a better place because he is here. 

With respect to the non-football stuff I simply ignore it.  The posters who visit here for the sole purpose of disrupting or stirring things up, they don't really matter.  If they bring something to the table worth reading and responding to, fine; if not; they are easy to ignore.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I at least read UD6 posts and can tolorate him because he doesn't keep things going like McCheraters does.  Plus UD6 is starting to get a little more humble due to the Colts situation these days, lol!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I have so many people on ignore that at one point i went to a second page of a thread and the ENTIRE page was people i ignored.

Rusty is not one of those, sure he can lose himself in the moment and just act a fool, but for the most part i enjoy what he has to say, and when he gets ridiculous i just pass that post by. Rusty has more good than bad in my eyes so id rather not have to unignore him every time he posts.

lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

McCheater is on ignore...if all do it, the board will be a much better place to talk football.  It will be obvious when he pops up again with another screen-name and the solution will once again be to "ignore."  Not tough...let's get back to talking about the Pats!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]McCheater is on ignore...if all do it, the board will be a much better place to talk football.  It will be obvious when he pops up again with another screen-name and the solution will once again be to "ignore."  Not tough...let's get back to talking about the Pats!
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

I'm with Jeffab, Rusty just stick them on ignore.  It's wasted energy arguing with trolls...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I haven't been kicked off yet, and I said some pretty obnoxious things to several people.  Beats me how they choose.  Seems kind of random.  But when the principals in an argument are a Pats fan and some other teams fan, its pretty clear to me which needs to go.  So, although I sometimes tire of the back and forth, I also don't think Rusty or ANYONE should let UD6, McCheaters, Leon, Jints or even Jbolted (who I actually like) get away with any of the stuff they pull.  That's why ignore doesn't work for me, it lets them say what they want at will.  Tired of it.  After the playoff game, they just ran rampant here on the boards, nearly unchecked.  BS on that.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Trolls are here because the feed on the responses!! It's like a drug, they get high off stirring the pot, and especially when they get people all riled up. Responding is simply feeding their high. No response will bore them right out the door. If trolls got zero response, they wouldnt be here....HELLO...MCFLY???

I enjoy your posts and analysis of the game Rusty, but when you try and belittle others and talk down to them it makes you as big of an a$$ho1e as the trolls. Just talk football, is it really so hard? It's okay to disagree with someone without being a Richard Cranium!!