Ignored......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Ignored......

<<Richard Cranium!!>> 

Thanks for that, tanbass. Gave me a chuckle.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I just know that I have read several of your responses to people who saw certain things a different way, and you imediately go on the attack....It's like just because they disagree, they don't know football.

All I saying is that (besides the trolls), there are others that have good knowledge of the game here, and just because they disagree with you, there is no reason to get an attitude about it. You obviously know the game, so share your views...and be done with the rest of the BS.

And I'm not going searching thru threads to find an example....trust me...they are there. Just try and take it as friendly advice some people who do like your knowledge, just not your attitude at times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I think Rusty is great - I know this is a football board but it is also a place where one comes to have some fun. The whole idea of strictly talking football is stupid.

I have friends that I watch games with. We do talk football but we also have fun talking about silly, funny, stupid things that have nothing to do football.

I think people need to chill out and try to have fun.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Ignored......:
    [QUOTE]Russ, Better suggestion. You ignore him..that way when we read your comments it is not a one on one sparring match with Cheaters. I have Cheaters already ignored, but I still see your end of the arguements
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. Russ, you are a smart football fan, but the arguments with Leon, Jints, UDXXX etc. ruin many good threads.

"Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I have no problem with king. Rather, I enjoy his posting here even though we strongly disagree on certain issues. If I don't like the direction a post is taking I stop reading it and move on.

Since the ignore feature has been utilized in this situation I am at a loss to understand why he needs to be beat up some more about it.

At all costs we must resist being  a drama queen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

I agree with many of you. Rusty brings a lot to the board and I have defended him in the past...in fact misssed him when he was banned for a few days. He came back as the KING and perhaps it went to his head. Too much B.S.

Football talk or off topic talk is cool with me......leave the drama for your mama is all I am trying to say!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Ignored......:
    [QUOTE]Good morning to all: I do not post often (IPAD will not allow a reply)  but I do read all the post as they are better than the Globe articles. The Globe needs help but that's not why I am posting today. I have put Mccheaters and Rusty on ignore. That troll stirs things up and Rusty just feeds him and and then 80% of the thread is those two seeing who has a bigger dxck.  Rusty is very knowledgeable and could be a great value to the boards if he would grow up. What say you?
    Posted by thehub[/QUOTE]

I'm actually working on a new forum for sports fans that's iPad and mobile friendly. It loads posts in real-time and you can discuss all your teams in one place without having to visit each team's individual board. I'll share with you folks soon!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]The mods are a joke here.  I get a few Pro Patriot photoshops yanked off the board yet they allow some horrible trolls to stick around and clutter up our fine forum for much too long.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

BooHoo, be a man and deal with it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Rusty is a O.K. with me....he chases the non-hackers out of here...he has consistently shown up trolls like UD6 and Leon/PhatRex/McCheaters with wit and facts....he has great football knowledge and displays it...talk about people drinking the haterade around here lately... and there is nothing worse than a whining complainer running to the moderators for pro-patriots fans when polyps like UD6 and McCheaters inhabit this place....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Ignored......:
    [QUOTE]Good morning to all: I do not post often (IPAD will not allow a reply)  but I do read all the post as they are better than the Globe articles. The Globe needs help but that's not why I am posting today. I have put Mccheaters and Rusty on ignore. That troll stirs things up and Rusty just feeds him and and then 80% of the thread is those two seeing who has a bigger dxck.  Rusty is very knowledgeable and could be a great value to the boards if he would grow up. What say you?
    Posted by thehub[/QUOTE]

Your first problem is you're buying a product that restricts it's capability.....

Apple is no good.  Rebel!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ignored...... : And yet you are somehow ok with the likes of Queenie posting outright lies over and over again. A true fan would call out that nonsense, regardless where it comes from.  Otherwise, it's guilt by association.  If you defend some moron, you are a moron.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

I swear you must have been putting garbage bags over your head as a kid and your momma stopped you JUST before you died... but not before most of your brain died.  We are all sorry she stopped you.  If two turds got together and made a baby, you wouldn't even be half as good as that baby turd.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

One word.....SPYGATE!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]The mods are a joke here.  I get a few Pro Patriot photoshops yanked off the board yet they allow some horrible trolls to stick around and clutter up our fine forum for much too long.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

You're kidding me!!!!????  Was Woodhead with the stump helmet one of them?  That was your best, imho.  Could you repost if possible?  I've looked for that photoshop every where and can't find it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]... I don't think it's been belittling, but maybe doing more homework and having a stronger argument so it looks that way, creates that... 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

You do realize that the above statement within itself would be considered belittling by many people.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

King, when you talk about football I'm fine with you, but the stupid names and made up nom de plumes such as, "underpants", "Philly geek", and the numerous others have got to go. 

You certainly aren't supporting your argument that the trolls are "childish" and "insecure" when you pull out the aforementioned insults. Makes you look rather hypocritical.

Here's a hint: Don't argue with these fools. You say that they're stupid, childish and insecure - then why are you repeatedly engaging in discussion with them? Put them on ignore and move on. You're obviously sensitive to what others think and believe you need to reply to every post directed at you or your opinions. That's fine, but at least admit it. Or if you're going to say that you honestly don't want to interact with them, then you need to put them on ignore and they will eventually dissipate. By starting a post saying that you'll ignore them, but then using the rest of the post to take shots and explain why they're wrong and/or stupid, you're completely ruining the intention that you (supposedly) had to begin the post.

But if you feel the need to argue with these guys, at the very least get rid of the stupid insults. The best debaters are the ones who are straightforward and not disrespectful.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Vert - The frequency with which Rusty can contradict himself in a single sentence is mindboggling. 

I am convinced that the man could be a star in the research world. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I am completely amazed that so many come into these threads without the wit or knowledge to discuss things in an informed and/or entertaining fashion....since when did the Boston sports scene render itself to blatant "hucksterism" and coddling of the terminally stupid or irritating....morons like McCheaters SHOULD be driven out BY THE MODERATORS....UD6 SHOULD go back to the Indy Star and try his contrarian act out there. (BTW, have any of you been on those threads and seen what passes for insightful discussion? It's no accident he comes here with very appropriate green hued skin!)

Sure, on occassion, Rusty can get under the skin...so what, so can wives, but you still keep those around without trying to "BAN" them ....but [placing a few on ignore MIGHT just be the answer...lol

Get off Rusty's case and get a life!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]One word.....SPYGATE!
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967[/QUOTE]

No, wrong phrase.  It's SUPERBOWL 39!  

Sections
Shortcuts