Ignored......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Re: Ignored......

In Response to Re: Ignored......:
    I am completely amazed that so many come into these threads without the wit or knowledge to discuss things in an informed and/or entertaining fashion....since when did the Boston sports scene render itself to blatant "hucksterism" and coddling of the terminally stupid or irritating....morons like McCheaters SHOULD be driven out BY THE MODERATORS....UD6 SHOULD go back to the Indy Star and try his contrarian act out there. (BTW, have any of you been on those threads and seen what passes for insightful discussion? It's no accident he comes here with very appropriate green hued skin!) Sure, on occassion, Rusty can get under the skin...so what, so can wives, but you still keep those around without trying to "BAN" them ....but [placing a few on ignore MIGHT just be the answer...lol Get off Rusty's case and get a life!
    Posted by hambonawilliams

There certainly has been times I wish I could put my wife on ignor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Ignored...... : Like I said, if you are ok with posting such idiotic statment and outright lies, you are every bit as dumb as Queenie.  Now pisss off.
    Posted by McCheaters

Wow nice comeback, dain brammage.  Showing us why you are a JEST fan with that kind of mental firepower.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Vert - The frequency with which Rusty can contradict himself in a single sentence is mindboggling.  I am convinced that the man could be a star in the research world. 
    Posted by UD6

Go away, closet Pats lover.  If you can't own up to your love of the Patriots, you don't belong here.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I am completely amazed that so many come into these threads without the wit or knowledge to discuss things in an informed and/or entertaining fashion....since when did the Boston sports scene render itself to blatant "hucksterism" and coddling of the terminally stupid or irritating....morons like McCheaters SHOULD be driven out BY THE MODERATORS....UD6 SHOULD go back to the Indy Star and try his contrarian act out there. (BTW, have any of you been on those threads and seen what passes for insightful discussion? It's no accident he comes here with very appropriate green hued skin!) Sure, on occassion, Rusty can get under the skin...so what, so can wives, but you still keep those around without trying to "BAN" them ....but [placing a few on ignore MIGHT just be the answer...lol Get off Rusty's case and get a life!
    Posted by hambonawilliams

I've checked out the Jets forum and McCheaters calls us out.  Wow, what a mess.  The Colts forum is alright.  Nothing to write home about but the activity is good.  I've never posted on foreign soil although I would like to try it some time.  Not to troll but to ask legitimate questions.  I'll probably get blasted.

Sections
Shortcuts