I'll tell you who wont be playing for NE next year....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I'll tell you who wont be playing for NE next year....

With comments like this he is definately out the door.  I'm sure the feeling is mutual.  He doesnt want to be here and BB doesnt want him here.

Crazy thing is that he will end up with the NYJ and be a monster again.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2009/12/10/adalius-thomas-as-long-as-you-aint-in-the-meeting-they-really-dont-give-a-expletive/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: I'll tell you who wont be playing for NE next year....

No way we let him walk to the Jets after we paid him 22 mill up front. We trade him or he sticks with the Pats but I doubt he plays for the Jets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

What's the cap hit when the Pats cut this guy next year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: I'll tell you who wont be playing for NE next year....:
    [QUOTE]What's the cap hit when the Pats cut this guy next year?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Is it safe to say that there will be no cap next year?  I guess a deal could happen before the 2010 season kicks off in 4~ months, but I doubt it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

We cut him and he is a Jet the next day and he will be good as a Jet with Rex Ryan as his coach as his best years were when he played for Ryan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from finishbreakfast. Show finishbreakfast's posts

No way we let him walk to the Jets after we paid him 22 mill up front. We trade him or he sticks with the Pats but I doubt he plays for the Jets.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

22 mill up front has nothing to do with it. His value now is what matters, which he has little value.

If you paid 300k for a house 2-3 years ago, but no one will pay over 220k now, what is it worth?

The up front money won't play in. His trade value is minimal, they only get a 4th........maybe a 3rd if they are extremely lucky.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Just what the Jets need another LB who wont perform. Maybe we can trade him for Gholdston straight up lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i will always wish they cut Adalius loose more often... he wasted the prime of his career not performing well... system didnt fit what he did in Baltimore but he didnt do anything particulary well here

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

rebel how can you say AD didnt do anything particulary well? He was one of the most taughted free agents in the game when we got him, he could cover slot recievers, tight ends , rush the qb all at 6'2 260lbs . I agree he really isnt worth what he is doing now and these comments are upsetting so we should rid him BUT i also feel they arent using him as a pure pass rusher either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

well, S. Springs & Adalius Thomas are OUTTA for sure.

Sorry Adalius - Sorry Shawn.....Simply not Patriot Players and didn't drink the kool-aid down there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

[QUOTE]We cut him and he is a Jet the next day and he will be good as a Jet with Rex Ryan as his coach as his best years were when he played for Ryan.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Rex and AD can sit and cry together......
    Don't let the door hit you in the can on the way out...Loser!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'll tell you who wont be playing for NE next year.... : 22 mill up front has nothing to do with it. His value now is what matters, which he has little value. If you paid 300k for a house 2-3 years ago, but no one will pay over 220k now, what is it worth? The up front money won't play in. His trade value is minimal, they only get a 4th........maybe a 3rd if they are extremely lucky.
    Posted by finishbreakfast[/QUOTE]

It matters when there's an epic cap hit if you cut the player. Incidentally, there is a huge hit for cutting Thomas. 

Sections
Shortcuts