I'm a Troll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'm a Troll

1. You have been banned for the following reason:
      troll

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-14-2011, 08:00 AM

I couldn't resist guys. I logged onto GangGreen and got three posts in before I got this. I never swore despite foul language being all over that site. All I did was express my feelings for the Jets negatively and how I thought the Pats would completely dismantle them Sunday.

The people on that board are nothing more than cheerleaders. They jump on with one sentance posts with no reseach or homework, they have no facts or statistics saying why the Jets would win they just say it.

I'm so glad to be here and have the knowledge that's on this board.

GO PATS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: I'm a Troll

They're insecure.  All the Jets boards are like that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I got kicked out when I registered. they didnt like the Pats_Win name  lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

They are just like thier team talk trash but if someone else says or does something they don't like they cry like babies

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Look at it this way. At least they'll let you back on 1 week after the SuperBowl at which point you can get some real Ballbusting in.
    They're all Fascists down in New York.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Sam I logged on there about a year ago as "JoetheDrunk" ...lasted about an hour and they banned me forever lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Jets fans take after their team, they're scared.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

And people ask me why I am here.  clearly I am not the only fan of a team visiting another team's message board. 

Sam, you should be ashamed of yourself.  You too, Rusty.  Harley - I expected it of you, and you never ask why I am here (btw-how's the health?)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I scan other team's boards once in a while, dumbo. I don't post there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I don't believe you.  sorry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I glad I'm living (really) up to your expectations underdog..lol I was just having a little fun tweaking a few nipples lol they're so sensitive (jest fans not nipples) on that site. My health is good it's been two weeks and I feel stronger than I have in years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: I'm a Troll:
    I don't believe you.  sorry.
    Posted by UD6

I am sure you don't. No one ever suspected you were very bright. 

Have you ever really answered why you troll here? I mean, your team is yet again one and done and you still come here.

Do you not have anything else to do during your work day? Do you even work?

Do you have a wife, girlfirend or boyfriend?

What are your hobbies?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Thank God you were banned . . . who knows what you might catch frequenting sites like that!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

I was banned forever for spamming.  was trying to get my post count up to 50.  I answered all posts seriously and with legit answers, but I did post the WEEI.com article on jets fans.  they did not like it.  I was not even trolling.  All positive jets post except the article, but even then I said I thought you guy might want to see this so you can respond.  bunch of babies.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: I'm a Troll : I am sure you don't. No one ever suspected you were very bright. 
    Cute response - a little too obvious, and not all that clever. 
    Have you ever really answered why you troll here?
    Many many many times Russ, but I'll share again.  I know how colts fans feel about things.  Frankly, they are not at all different than Pats fans except they don't root for the pats.  I find it generally boring to post on sites where most of the time is spent in agreement with others.  On the other hand, here, I get to engage in some real back and forth when things are civil.  I like that.  Plus, I've encountered enough obnoxious patriot fans that I find it important to remind you that you are not "all that". 
    I mean, your team is yet again one and done and you still come here. Do you not have anything else to do during your work day?
    Work
    Do you even work?
    Likely more than you
    Do you have a wife, girlfirend or boyfriend?
    Wife and a daughter.  I even missed part of the colts game because I was returning from an out of state athletic event of my daughter's. 
    What are your hobbies?
    I like making you look silly (although that's a very very very minor hobby-it doesn't require much from me), I enjoy my family, travel (was in boston not too long ago - love the city and the history.  too bad the fans (you) are so obnoxious), I enjoy sports although as I get older and my knees have become less functional and have limited me to things like golf and biking. 
    Posted by BBReigns

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You like making me look silly? Bwahahaah

So, Underpanties:

When will you admit Brady is better than Manning?

You find it "boring" to post on a Colts board because the Colts fanbase is a flat out joke as is the city as a sports town. 

Next, you are likely a lonely loser with no friends.

There is no other explanation why on earth you would be here this much.

My team is 14-2, I am a Pats fan and I am experiencing greatness from this organization.

So, it's pretty clear why someone like me would post here.  You? It's beyond strange to see your antics here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I dont know rusty, you calling someone else a loser with no friends when you have posted 3344 times in 3 months...Seems like you may be the one that needs some friends or work or something besides regurgitating the same &*#$^  37.15 times a day...Really, 3344 posts over 90 days is over 37 posts a day. Quite depressing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I had no idea multi-tasking in my office was "depressing".

Only in your little warped Jets world, apparently.  See? This is one more post that took me 15 seconds to type.

Wow!

How depressing.

Meanwhile, you are a Jets LOSER on a Pats board (likely with multiple names).

Come again?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

keep telling yourself that.  I have seen the size of threads goto less than half when i ignored you.  once again, you are not as correct as you think you are...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

samadams, it is honestly one of the things i dislike about most jets boards.  They ban pats fans in a heartbeat, I would rather like to hear what they have to say.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

You like making me look silly? Bwahahaah So, Underpanties: When will you admit Brady is better than Manning?
    if and when happens
    You find it "boring" to post on a Colts board because the Colts fanbase is a flat out joke as is the city as a sports town. 
    you have very poor comprehension skills
    Next, you are likely a lonely loser with no friends.
    you've got nothing on nostradomous
    There is no other explanation why on earth you would be here this much.
    Actually there is and I have provided it.  Your inability to accept demonstrates a limited mental capacity
    My team is 14-2, I am a Pats fan and I am experiencing greatness from this organization.
    It comes and goes.  These weren't your words last year or the year before.  Congrats on the success you've had this year and good luck this weekend.
    So, it's pretty clear why someone like me would post here.  You? It's beyond strange to see your antics here.
    Posted by BBReigns

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I am surprised that Rusty has not responded to me yet.  Either he is showing unprecidented restraint in trying to prove to himself that he is not a loser if he doesnt respond right away even though I know he read it as soon as i hit "add your post" or he is in the middle of a page long essay on why I am a troll jets fan.

I am further suprised that my #1 fanboy harley the lumberjack has not flamed me.  He must be out collecting sap or milking his cows up in vermont.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

No need for Jets trolls to bother writing to forums as the Sports Editor of the Globe(Sulliven)is the consumate troll.Just watch his facial expression and body language,not to mention the tone of his voice when referring to the Pats wh he had as a mediocre team and appears to be perturbed if not angry that their performance during the season made his opinion less than astute.Go back and watch some of his appearances with Bob Ryan on Globe 10.0 and you might well agree with my assessment.Maybe he's after the editors' job in the big apple.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Sam - my apologies, I did not see your last post.  If you've never suggested that I leave or have never wondered publicly why I am here, then I retract my comment.  The fact is there are so many that say it that I have frankly lost track - no excuse, I know. 

As for going to the Jets site, I do not know why not.  If you go to a national site, there is no guarantee that you'll engage in any meaningful discussion regarding subject matter of interest to you.  To do that, the best thing to do is go where you know you are going to get it.  I get it here. 

Anyway-I am not much of a prediction guy.  pmike bashes me for it, but in this regard, I just prefer to see the games played.  But I will give you this:

I think the pats benefit greatly if the Jets have lost Coleman.  Regardless of the last thrashing, the Jets have a d that can give the pats o a game.  If the Jets hang on to the ball (even without scores), I think they can make a game of it.  Overall, I'd expect this to be a win for the pats.

Sections
Shortcuts