I'm a Troll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: I'm a Troll

Yes, the Pats are very concerned about Coleman. If he's out, the floodgates will open. lol

My good god.

Seek the help you need, Underpants.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Ignorance is bliss defines the poster formerly known as Russgriswold

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, what's "bliss" is you finally admitting Brady is better than Manning, having played 4 years less than Manning, and you leaving this board until Fall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is mine, lol!

I was working on it pretty hard for about 4 days trying to get 50 posts so I could post some photoshops.

I got to 48 and received this message!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

I think most people welcome trolls as long as they bring something to the table.  It fun jerking each other about how great the pats are, but some healthy debate with the enemy is always fun.  Apparently ganggreen.com does not feel that way.  Like I said I was careful because I wanted to get to 50 posts so I could create a thread for the jets fan article from weei.  Around post 15 I put it under the jets pats game thread and within minutes I was banned forever.  I posted the article and said simply, I thought you guys might want to see this so you can respond and gave them the source.

bunch of front running babies.  I have zero respect for jets fans.  To bad there's a salary cap for you guys otherwise you could front run just like the yankees fans. pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: I'm a Troll:
    [QUOTE]Here is mine, lol! I was working on it pretty hard for about 4 days trying to get 50 posts so I could post some photoshops. I got to 48 and received this message!!!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

What a bunch of geeks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]samadams, it is honestly one of the things i dislike about most jets boards.  They ban pats fans in a heartbeat, I would rather like to hear what they have to say.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

OK how about WEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    WEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    WEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Personally, I don't really see the point of a forum that allows nothing but "Rah, rah!" stuff.

Others have mentioned, and I agree, that an informed enemy response spurs the kind of debate that many -- if not most -- of us look for here. Of course, such response is not always easy to find, and you have to put up with a certain amount of nonsense. I made the point in the latest in what seems like an endless array of Peyton Manning threads recently that those particular threads seem to survive at the front of the queue longer than just about any other topic.

Now, that is partially because we have our own pet Indianapolis troll here -- the humble and loveable Underdog(ggggg) -- but it's also because a bunch of people hanging around agreeing that Tom Brady is awesome would get old pretty fast.

At least, for me it would.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Troll : OK how about WEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

hope you are freezing your nose off harley lumberjack....Get back out to those maples, daddy likes his pancakes with syrup.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think we have enough inter-Pats debate here as it is. We saw a boatload of it back with the draft, through the summer and even recently until December when it went quiet.

Much of it was outlandish, knee-jerk media baited rhetoric that dissipated as the season went on.

Pats fans can be their own trolls sometimes.   I don't think it's a lot to ask to bring some substance, and as we know, our resident trolls here do none of the sort and are mental midgets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Troll : hope you are freezing your nose off harley lumberjack....Get back out to those maples, daddy likes his pancakes with syrup.

Maples do not run until spring, unlike Fat Rex's jaw.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Troll : hope you are freezing your nose off harley lumberjack....Get back out to those maples, daddy likes his pancakes with syrup.

I'll make sure to pizz in yours...I do it all the bottles we send to NY LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

the jests forums are like their team a bunch of sissies

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Jets fans add nothing of substance to the discussion. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]And people ask me why I am here.  clearly I am not the only fan of a team visiting another team's message board.  Sam, you should be ashamed of yourself.  You too, Rusty.  Harley - I expected it of you, and you never ask why I am here (btw-how's the health?)
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

As usual, you completely miss the point.

You're not just "visiting" this site, you're constantly here criticising the home team with you sorry colts' rah-rah B-S. If this site were like most others, including your own pathetic colts' sites, you would have been immediately banned as a troll.

But, instead of showing gratitude for the rare tolerance shown by our site in putting up with the likes of you, you attempt to twist the facts to justify your own actions.

Now I remember why I've been ignoring you for more that a year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Troll : Maples do not run until spring, unlike Fat Rex's jaw.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

Besides he would prefer Jam on his pancakes, "Toe Jam"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to I'm a Troll:
    [QUOTE]You have been banned for the following reason: troll Date the ban will be lifted: 02-14-2011, 08:00 AM  I couldn't resist guys. I logged onto GangGreen and got three posts in before I got this. I never swore despite foul language being all over that site. All I did was express my feelings for the Jets negatively and how I thought the Pats would completely dismantle them Sunday. The people on that board are nothing more than cheerleaders. They jump on with one sentance posts with no reseach or homework, they have no facts or statistics saying why the Jets would win they just say it. I'm so glad to be here and have the knowledge that's on this board. GO PATS
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Jet fans are crass, crude idiots. Even Giant fans hate them.

Speaking of troll, has Underdog(gggg) contacted you recently, seeking your advice as to how he should respond to my questions?? 

LOL!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]And people ask me why I am here.  clearly I am not the only fan of a team visiting another team's message board.  Sam, you should be ashamed of yourself.  You too, Rusty.  Harley - I expected it of you, and you never ask why I am here (btw-how's the health?)
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Way to take a shot at someone's health, dogg.  Classy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Im gonna go on their board as Joe Willy!!!! See how long before i get the boot

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]I am surprised that Rusty has not responded to me yet.  Either he is showing unprecidented restraint in trying to prove to himself that he is not a loser if he doesnt respond right away even though I know he read it as soon as i hit "add your post" or he is in the middle of a page long essay on why I am a troll jets fan. I am further suprised that my #1 fanboy harley the lumberjack has not flamed me.  He must be out collecting sap or milking his cows up in vermont.

???

Do you not even realize that the Pine Barrens of Jersey actually produce syrup???  Way to know your state.

Actually, Jersey's syrup cannot even pass for syrup.  It's funny how many Jerseyites end up buying that syrup from another state.  Pretty telling.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Look at it this way. At least they'll let you back on 1 week after the SuperBowl at which point you can get some real Ballbusting in. They're all Fascists down in New York.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Stereotyping a little? Or is there not just much upstairs? Fans are fans, for the most part.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Ok I signed up to gangreen.com lets see what happens

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

If Im not mistaken the New Jersey pine syrup was renamed and used as Gorilla Glue

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Troll : Stereotyping a little? Or is there not just much upstairs? Fans are fans, for the most part.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Ah...The Mick!! Brings back memories of happier days in sports.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Troll : Stereotyping a little? Or is there not just much upstairs? Fans are fans, for the most part.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Really?  So all teams and fans call for an assassination of a player on the field? 

Bart Scott just fanned the flames of what many Jets' fans are already thinking.  I'm in NY, listening to the radio every day.  Today one of your own fans called a station and said "If Scott can't do it on the field, RR should pay a player to do it after the game."  That's a direct quote, Stephen.

Please don't try to convince us that the fans didn't like Scott's comments.  I get that you're a NY fan, and a classy one, but you cannot look at your team as being anything but sophomoric right now.