I'm a Troll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: I'm a Troll

In Response to Re: I'm a Troll:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Troll : Really?  So all teams and fans call for an assassination of a player on the field?  Bart Scott just fanned the flames of what many Jets' fans are already thinking.  I'm in NY, listening to the radio every day.  Today one of your own fans called a station and said "If Scott can't do it on the field, RR should pay a player to do it after the game."  That's a direct quote, Stephen. Please don't try to convince us that the fans didn't like Scott's comments.  I get that you're a NY fan, and a classy one, but you cannot look at your team as being anything but sophomoric right now.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Fans are one thing, the team is another, and the Jets behavior is a disgrace; but you're changing the subject; this intellect called all JETS fans fascists, and when it comes to fans of different teams; I did say their commonality was "for the most part". Also, I've seen a few wacko comments from PATS fans; haven't you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: I'm a Troll

In Response to Re: I'm a Troll:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Troll :      Ah...The Mick!! Brings back memories of happier days in sports.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    AGreed