I'm asking again....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

I'm asking again....

Please post your most successful live streaming sites. I've gotta start early this year so I can have access. I'm out of market area. Have to watch online to get my fix! Thank you all ahead of time, I appreciate your help! KMc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: I'm asking again....

Nfl.com

directv.com

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Nfl.com

directv.com

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

I got the suday ticket deal you showed in a post from amazon by preordering Madden.  I'm excited!

For OP

http://firstrowus1.eu/

http://www.streamhunter.eu/other-live-streaming-video.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Nfl.com

directv.com

No. I think he's talking about free streams.

I know, I was joking with him but then when I went to post another reply the forum screwed up and I couldn't make another post in this thread until now.  Thought I was banned for a moment there, Hahahahaha!!

Anyways, csylvia79 posted the firstrow one that I know off the top of my head but there is another good one that I will post this evening when I get to my home computer.  I can't recall the name of the place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

I got the suday ticket deal you showed in a post from amazon by preordering Madden.  I'm excited!

Well done!  Enjoy.  However, I don't think that was me who posted that so I won't take credit for it. Smile  I will be curious how you like it.  How will you be watching it? Via Tablet, laptop, or computer?

I always go through direct tv and get the Sunday ticket max.  I was able to get the max for $100 this season.  So for 4 years I have paid a total of $114 for Sunday ticket max, lol!  I won't ever be able to go through a season without it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

First Row has turned crappy. Lots more crap on there and they force you to download a new player every time you go back. At least, that is how it's been for the baseball streams.

Lastly, they used to have multiple links per game, but now it's usually just the 1 and it doesn't work.

I used to use Stream Torrent and it worked fine there the ATDHDE place that got busted, but it seems like these sites are being comromised easier.

Use googlr chorme with both add blocking add ons and the site is ok

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Well done!  Enjoy.  However, I don't think that was me who posted that so I won't take credit for it. Smile  I will be curious how you like it.  How will you be watching it? Via Tablet, laptop, or computer?

I always go through direct tv and get the Sunday ticket max.  I was able to get the max for $100 this season.  So for 4 years I have paid a total of $114 for Sunday ticket max, lol!  I won't ever be able to go through a season without it!

Well on my tv through ps3 or by hdmi through laptop, but I have all the electronic crap to see it while at work too ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You should be able to get it for free if you just threaten to cancel Direct TV. New customers get it for free every year, so you got ripped off.

Nope! I didn't get ripped off, I feel good about the deal I got this year.  It's tougher this season to get it for free, especially Sunday Ticket Max.. They are willing to give basic Sunday ticket half price of $100 and max for $150.  However I got the max for $150, plus a one time $50 credit bringing it down to $100 which they are splitting into 5 billing cycles, lmao!!  They also gave me 3 months credit (something like $6.99 month) for my whole home dvr and 6 months of HBO/Cinimax free.  So I like the deal I got.

Season 1 I got it free as a new customer.

Season 2 they paid me to watch it, lol!  I got huge discount on it then they gave me $20 monthly credits for a year that when all said and done they paid me $34 to have it plus I got free showtime for 6 months. 

Last season they gave me a discount, then a one time credit and monthly credits again for a year that when all said and done I paid $50 plus 1 year of Showtime free.  So between year two and 3 I paid a total of $15.

Anyone interested on how to give it a try let me know or send me a message.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Use googlr chorme with both add blocking add ons and the site is ok

You are correct, good tip. 

If you use firefox get the adblock plugin and consider the noscript plug in too. Noscript is a little tricky but provides anticlick jacking which those sites are famous for.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Thanks guys, I noticed that firstrow got all crapped up but I will try the google chrome thing! I appreciate the input, everyone. I gotta be ableto see the games!!!!KMc.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to NESportnut's comment:

Thanks guys, I noticed that firstrow got all crapped up but I will try the google chrome thing! I appreciate the input, everyone. I gotta be ableto see the games!!!!KMc.

I use the extensions

AdBlock 2.6.5  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en-US

Adblock Plus 1.5.4   https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb?hl=en-US

here is the main site to get extensions

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions?hl=en-US

they also have ScriptSafe  but from the reviews say its and all or nothing blocker...

you could always dl then enable it when you use those type of sites.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I use the extensions

AdBlock 2.6.5  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en-US

Adblock Plus 1.5.4   https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb?hl=en-US

here is the main site to get extensions

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions?hl=en-US

they also have ScriptSafe  but from the reviews say its and all or nothing blocker...

you could always dl then enable it when you use those type of sites.

Thanks. What do you use for the player itself? Every time I go to that site, it tries to force me to update my player, which I dont' want to do because it adds on extra junk like default search engines and other crap.

I used to use Stream Torrent and it worked fine.  Then, it would sometimes work fine as an embedded video on the screen itself, but that is very inconsistent. The site has become more bogged down, apparently.

I use only the flash links or the few that have an embedded player.  I use to use stream torrent too but there hasn't been any good link/site since the government been on the rampage.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey NESportnut check your messages.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I used to love sopcast, the quality was fantastic and you could always find HD quality channels.  The channels have started to phase out but recently I found a site that still uses Sopcast and TVAnts.  Occasionally one of the streams will require a different P2P player but downloads for the players are all on the site.  Let me know if anyone wants the link to the site and I will message them. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What is getting huge right now is XBMC.  It is a pain to set up put once it is up and running it is by far the best source for online media, shows, sports, movies, etc.  New plug in are being created everyday on the web in order to provide more media.  It is getting to the point where soon you will be able to find anything and everything you have wanted to watch.

Check out this video on it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJovnekT2KY

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

LSHUNTER.TV is another web I use when I can't get on firstrow, they have more links too, and sometimes better quality. The only downside to it, is that it doesn't have many games on, but football games they most times than not have them all..Thanks for the extensions for GC and Firefox, they do wonders for the adds...

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

the sad thing is, I am a computer illiterate! I rely on the Mrs. to get this thing running the right direction! So, check my messages where? I'm really not being sarcastic!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

the sad thing is, I am a computer illiterate! I rely on the Mrs. to get this thing running the right direction! So, check my messages where? I'm really not being sarcastic!

Click on your name under your avatar.  It will take you to your Profile page.  Then, there is a tab you can click to see your private Messages.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Then never mind about the XBMC post then, lol!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This was part of the message so disregard it if you cant get to it.

Here is a site that doesn't have all the redirects and pop-ups.  Love this site here...

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/sports/american-football.html

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

thanks guys, for ALL the help, hope this will be agreat veiwing season!!!KMc.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Please post your most successful live streaming sites. I've gotta start early this year so I can have access. I'm out of market area. Have to watch online to get my fix! Thank you all ahead of time, I appreciate your help! KMc.

Another thing to consider.  I've plugged into my TV a Netgear Push2TV black box which wirelessly displays  my Samsung laptop screen onto my HDTV.  I purchased the first box for my living room TV for $100 from Best Buy.  It works so well that I purchased a second unit for the TV in my backyard open-air man cave.  I found this one on Amazon for $49.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good call dustcover.  Sure beats running an hdmi cable from computer to tv.

That Netgear box is on amazon for $37

http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Push2TV-Adapter-Wireless-Display/dp/B0033WWAF0

However, the quality on most of these streams are not very good, they look horrible when the size is increased.  What do you stream to your tv?  

Sections
Shortcuts