I'm betting Ochocinko's contract....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

I'm betting Ochocinko's contract....

is preventing the Patriots in making a move to replace him. 

Brady said himself that they have to continue to work with him because they have no other choice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: I'm betting Ochocinko's contract....

Yes he was paid most of his cash in an up-front signing bonus... but this team is way under the cap...

If you mean replace him with Moss... b/c the trade deadline is LONG gone... then the Pats are so far under the cap they can EASILY offer Moss a deal for the last half of the season and bench/release Ocho

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In Response to Re: I'm betting Ochocinko's contract....:
    Yes he was paid most of his cash in an up-front signing bonus... but this team is way under the cap... If you mean replace him with Moss... b/c the trade deadline is LONG gone... then the Pats are so far under the cap they can EASILY offer Moss a deal for the last half of the season and bench/release Ocho
    Posted by rameakap
    How far under the cap are the Pats?  I thought the new collective bargaining agreement forced a team to spend 90% of their allowable cap money.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Moss is still open his ears and waiting for the phone call for the right team.  He just want a team that have a chance for the Championship.
    In Response to Re: I'm betting Ochocinko's contract....:
    Moss isn't coming back. Give it up.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

We need youth.  I still can't believe we let Dez Bryant get away.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Part of the reason moss "tanked" was a discord with OC O'Brien .  He wasnt part of the plan apparently.  His last highlight was the onehanded td over revis... then they didnt throw to him in the second half.  Jets win... Without revis.

This is a recurring theme .  Right now half  the offense seems to be tanking.  O'Brien better have it figured out next week.

Sections
Shortcuts