I'm bored and anxious....PREDICTION THREAD!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: I'm bored and anxious....PREDICTION THREAD!!!

Pats D dominates flacco, including at least one defensive touchdown.  Ridley has big day.   31-10 pats. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Nice spin Babe- But it still sounds likes an excuse.

I can't wait to see what it is like in here on Monday!

I will have a field day!

Lets go!  Put up or shut up!  Loser leaves forum for good!  No new screen names, no nothing.. Gone is gone!  What do you say?

TFB, I like your idea, but do you really expect him to a) accept and/or b) actually disappear if the Ravens lose?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

I predict that the Patriots will be called for a TEAM unsportsmanlike penalty. This will happen when after a Pats score the Patriots 'Flintlocks' will fire in unison and a dead buzzard will fall from the sky, the name tag on the buzzard will be LEON. Pull, fire!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

At least one point more than the Ravens..  as long as the W is on the Patriots side I couldn't care less about the score.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

pats win by 8 I win my bet and the pats go to the Sb and lose...again.A better scenario I can NOT imagine.

Sure you can. When your team finally makes the playoffs, you can fantasize about them beating NE. Meanwhile, I take this to mean you will be pulling for the Pats tommorow night? So then if they lose, youll be upset, right? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm expecting a tough, close game. 

We have our differences in this forum but except for a couple of nutters from other teams every one  of us is a Pats fan who want nothing more than our team to wiiiiiiiiin!!!!! (Talib :) ) 

I'll say 30-27 Pats. Raven D plays a great game but Flacco gives up a pick 6 to our D which allows some points but comes through in the clutch. Pats run out most of the clock with a better ground game, giving the Ravens time for a 50 yard field goal attempt with seconds left on the clock. Field goal misses. Pats advance. :) 

But even if I am totally wrong about the details....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Pats 28 ratbirds 17

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i see a close game, hopefully the pats can pull away and get some breathing room in the 2nd half. pats defensive backs have a tough test, hopefully they are up to it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I will have a field day!

Lets go!  Put up or shut up!  Loser leaves forum for good!  No new screen names, no nothing.. Gone is gone!  What do you say?

C'mon, I'm waiting!  You and me! 

I win and your outta here!  Nobody will ever have to read you trash trolling ever again! 

I lose and I'm gone, you don't ever have to see another one of my photoshops or threads ever again!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I will have a field day!

What team do u support? Doesn't sound like they will be playing this weekend.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Blaming it on the refs already?? Yipes

We love guys like you that discover our message board, sign up, then belive you are actually going to post something we have not heard at least a thousand time in the last 12 years!!!!! You  think you can say something that's going to bother us!!???  If you do do you really are a loser who has no clue what we deal with all the the time--trust me we've heard it all. and you like all the others will end up taking their shriveled balls, crawl back into mom's basement, and root for their loser team!  See link below HA HA!!!!!

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/healthpage/how-to-treat-shriveled-balls 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mushroomstamp. Show mushroomstamp's posts

31- 13 go pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Heard an interesting the other day on Around the Horn...when the Pats rush for 100+ yards, they are 13-0 this season.  That's crazy.

No way they put up 30 today, but if they can establish the run game they'll put up close to it.

Pats 28-24.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i agree with most of these posts...hard to see the Ravens really staying close in this game. i think its similar to last week. ravens may make a play or two in the kicking game, and may hit a few pass plays or ray rice runs late in the game, but it will be over by then. the Pats demolished a way better defense last week. sure, the ravens have veteran savy, but the Texans were a much scarier D and look what happened to them. and for all the talk of ray rice and torrey smith, foster and johnson are better players than them. and owen daniels and pitta are a toss up. texans have a better offensive line and way better secondary and pass rush.

i just dont se how they can keep it close. ray lewis speeches can only take them so far..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

A walk, a workout, some sex maybe is good as it helps get rid of the jitters !!! Rather than being bored as I enjoy watching the Australian open & for 3 hours prior seeing the Pats' next opponent, the 49ers win, , I am still a bit anxious & apprehensive that a bad call, an interception, a fumble etc. could change the outcome of the game. Without any of the aforementioned, however, I am very confident that our better team will win handily!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

I will have a field day!

who is your team? unless its the niners, falcons, ravens or patriots you can't have a field day..  my guess is that you are the jets fan, why do jets fans celebrate 6-10 seasons? if the Patriots went 6-10 nobody here would be having a "field day". The reason why is that the Patriots stand for excellence and all Patriot fans know it.

JRABBB is Leon. Whats else does he ever have to do at this time of year than to come to this forum and troll? When the Pats win, he'll be long gone and hard to find...until his last chance...SB Sunday in New Orleans.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

We love guys like you that discover our message board, sign up, then belive you are actually going to post something we have not heard at least a thousand time in the last 12 years!!!!! You  think you can say something that's going to bother us!!???  If you do do you really are a loser who has no clue what we deal with all the the time--trust me we've heard it all. and you like all the others will end up taking their shriveled balls, crawl back into mom's basement, and root for their loser team!  See link below HA HA!!!!!

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/healthpage/how-to-treat-shriveled-ball 

BINGO!! Go home buddy

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey TFB 12- How are ya!

You are not the smartest tool in the shed are you?!Before answering make sure you don't the remnanats from the face paint on your fingers on your keyboard.

I'm the biggest pats fan in the World today! I want the pats to win so they can go to the SB and lose it for the 3rd time in as many appearences.The comparisons to the Bills would surely srtart and the calls of "Fire BB" and "Trade Brady"would be resonating from the NE fanbase.I wouldn't want to miss that.

You know on a fluky play off a guys helmet or your boyfriend  Brady might throw another lame duck pass to Weker as time runs out.

read my post.It's the second one-I've been rooting for NE all the way to the SB so they crash and burn...yet again. GO PATS!...today

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey TFB 12- How are ya!

You are not the smartest tool in the shed are you?!Before answering make sure you don't the remnanats from the face paint on your fingers on your keyboard.

I'm the biggest pats fan in the World today! I want the pats to win so they can go to the SB and lose it for the 3rd time in as many appearences.The comparisons to the Bills would surely srtart and the calls of "Fire BB" and "Trade Brady"would be resonating from the NE fanbase.I wouldn't want to miss that.

You know on a fluky play off a guys helmet or your boyfriend  Brady might throw another lame duck pass to Weker as time runs out.

read my post.It's the second one-I've been rooting for NE all the way to the SB so they crash and burn...yet again. GO PATS!...today

Figures!  I would imagine a Pats hater would take a bet like this.  You are a tool!

BTW, there will never be a Patriots / Bills comparison as the Bills went 4 straight and never won!  The Patriots have won!  3 as a matter of fact!  And two of those were back to back!  So you may like to think you are a funny guy but your mind is a bit warped here!  You are really reaching for things to hate on this team but instead of finding anything it just shows that you aren't so bright and you make a fool out of yourself on here.  Just like your team!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/healthpage/how-to-treat-shriveled-balls 

OMG that was too funny.