i'm bummed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastCoaste30. Show EastCoaste30's posts

i'm bummed

ok, no matter who you are. a pats fan. an nfl fan. a pats hater. just some guy who comes on here to stir things up. it doesn't matter if you hate belichick or us patriots fans. not being able to watch brady to moss, brady to welker, brady in general sucks for everyone. that guy is a pleasure to watch play football for everyone, and if you deny that, you're just not being honest with us or with yourself. i admit that i totally have a bromance with tom brady, and i'm ok with that. i'm proud of that. don't deny it. not having brady around sucks for everyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

i'm bummed

For all those who say Brady wins because of the system and not the other way around...You are soooooo wrong. Brady is a once in a lifetime QB which would explain missing watching him play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

i'm bummed

I agree. The season is really lacking something without Brady out there playing (as John Madden said) quarterback as well as the position has ever been played. I just hope we have not seen the last of him playing at that level and that he can return from his injury fully rehabilitated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bikerdude38. Show Bikerdude38's posts

i'm bummed

That 63 yarder from Cassel to Moss today was pretty. No one is Tom but this kid is doing alright, better than I expected after the pre season he had.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

i'm bummed

No probs with the bro-crush man, I respect anybody exhibiting the Jungian Idea of Individuality between Animus and Anima... Seriously though, random cryptic psychology aside, It would be tough to pass up on good looks, athelete body, super-model-dating, millionaire with humble inauspicious beginnings and attitude, playing the best position better than anyone ever for favorite game and best team on earth... yea, I'ma try to go back to sleep right now under the tenable guise that meek, ordinary and poor has it's benefits as well, BTW, Thanks... "Reincarnation, yea, 'hello', You guys can just do that Tom Brady thing for me, and in the life just after-I'll be a 3-legged, wart and festering wound covered cow with mad-cow disease, and the gout after getting abused by my 3rd world country owner's...unless you can come up with something a lil' worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

i'm bummed

The worst part is it will take Brady a full season to recover after this season! After the lackadaisical way he re habbed his ankle over the off season, I'm afraid we've seen the last of Tom Brady...he would rather play with Gizell in LA...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: i'm bummed

Some feelings are timeless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: i'm bummed

I miss Laz.

Sections
Shortcuts