I'm done as a fan!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

I'm done as a fan!

After 40 years of being a diehard Pats fan and 14 as a season ticket holder, I am done rooting for this team.

I hope Mr.  Kraft reads solne of this forum bevase 'win at all costs' is taking its toll.

The Pats go out of their way to sign thugs. They knew all about AH before the draft and how many teams passed on him? Lots.

They continue to sign thugs like Dennard and Ajib.

Kraft calls himself the caretaker of professional football for New Englanders when he is really the warden of the Patriots' prison farm.

What message does he send the community? Win at all costs, sign whoever can help the team win regardless of their past or as in the case with SAH the past and the present.

Yes, he hasn't been convicted in acourt of law yet and maybe never will but the people he associates himself with and the things he has already done should have had him cut long before this but the Patriots' brain trust doesn't work that way.

This team also cheats and breaks all the rukes for the sake of winning.

I am done with them as they don't deserve loyal fans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: I'm done as a fan!

In response to APpats21's comment:

Why is everyone so dramatic now? Just because we take risks on talented players who fall in the draft (like everyone else does) or sign someone who was seen as having questionable past or attitude (like everyone else does), all of a sudden the Pats are the bad guys? Im sorry but this is dumb. No one knew that AH was gonna do that. And for all those that keep saying all the other teams passed on him because they knew of his gang background, i bet you that someone else wouldve tooken him in that draft. And im 100% positive there have been others who have come into the NFL with the same things said about them and nothing bad ever happens. It stinks that this happened to us but sheesh get over it. If you wanna be successful, you gotta take risks. If you are done being a fan then thats good. We dont need fair weather fans jumping off everytime something bad happens. Loyal fans stick with their teams for the good and the bad. Anyways rant over, ill see you when the season starts. Youll back.

sheesh get over it? wow

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

So the idea that there is some corruption in professional sports it just now occuring to you?

You thought there was a time when things were as pure as the driven snow and now they are not? 

LOLZ. 

Here's a newsflash: money and power corrupt. In sports, in politics, in business, in religion, in all things. 

You think you can know everything there is to know about a person based on a background check? 

I do agree you need a break from this team though, you sound stressed. 

Probably getting outside will do wonders, give it a shot...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Wow-welcome to the real world there Jader where not all is perfect. And the Pats are not the only team that have questionable players on their roster--a lot of these guys come from tough gritty and broken families--theirs only so many humans that can play at the NFL level--Sounds like you might want to switch over to Pop Warner, but then you'd have to deal with all the cat fighting the PARENTS get involved with--you'll be back-once hooked always hooked

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Thanks for providing your perspective, jader, and the choice, of course, is yours.  Good luck and I hope you find a team whose players will meet your standards of conduct. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

In response to jader's comment:

After 40 years of being a diehard Pats fan and 14 as a season ticket holder, I am done rooting for this team.

I hope Mr.  Kraft reads solne of this forum bevase 'win at all costs' is taking its toll.

The Pats go out of their way to sign thugs. They knew all about AH before the draft and how many teams passed on him? Lots.

Kraft calls himself the caretaker of professional football for New Englanders when he is really the warden of the Patriots' prison farm.

What message does he send the community? Win at all costs, sign whoever can help the team win regardless of their past or as in the case with SAH the past and the present.

Yes, he hasn't been convicted in acourt of law yet and maybe never will but the people he associates himself with and the things he has already done should have had him cut long before this but the Patriots' brain trust doesn't work that way.

So you're going to condemn the entire organization's ethos over the off-field actions of one meathead sociopath? Over-react much?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I support you 100% in your decision. Now, GTF out of here.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

he gave us HERNENDEZING

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I support you 100% in your decision. Now, GTF out of here.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

Short,,,direct,,right to the point...+ 1 from me......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I don't care and most if not all of the people here do not care!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can understand this point of view.  I'm not there yet, but I am annoyed that they would put such a lifelong lowlife in my living room every week.  I take a lot of pride in being a Pats fan, and I take a lot of heat when I am out of state for it also. 

Knowing that a fxxxing xxxhole like this guy was on the team that I was cheering for and defending make me have a little less pride.  I'm not going to turn in all of my Pats gear, but I hope this trend doesn't continue.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

goodbye

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Jader, what did you think it was like in the Patriot's locker room? I can guarantee you that you would not want to invite many of these guys over for dinner...that can be said for this team...the team five years ago...ten years ago...15 years ago....all of them. You can say the same for any team in the NFL. I'll admit this latest event has left a bad taste in my mouth and maybe I don't feel quite the same as I did a few weeks ago, but I'm not naive enough to think there's not a lot of questionable characters that do some very disturbing things in NFL locker rooms.

This is what I do...I don't really think of them as people...real human beings. I watch the games...see the uniforms, look at the stats, care about wins, but I don't give a single thought to the individuals. I don't care that they make ten million a year and for the most part I don't care when they drive their Ferrari's into a wall. I know that sounds harsh, but I just know that these people don't know or care about me and I only care about the product on the field. I figure they are being paid enough, so to me it's just a product.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

So you're done rooting for the Pats, so what? Why do you feel the need to post it here, as if anybody here cares or will miss you.  Oh yeah, in case Bob Kraft is reading...you know they're doing great things for delusions at mental institutions these days.  You might check into that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Jader, where are your seats that you are giving up??? I might be willing to upgrade if they are better than mine. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

RESPONSE: If you ever were a Patriots' fan, goodbye, and good riddance...you front running fool!

Far more likely, you've never been a Pats fan. You're merely a visiting troll. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

RESPONSE: If you ever were a Patriots' fan, goodbye, and good riddance...you front running fool!

People are entitled to their opinion still, right Texas Pat? Isn't this what freedom is all about? Jaden the only thing I will say in the Pats defense is that AH is a sign of the times and not solely representative of the Pats organization. This is the culture we live in now - it is toxic, violent, and senseless....and when you combine it with a physical sport like football, sometimes you get bad eggs. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Do you really think that the world is so perfect that everybody is always good and $hits rainbows?

Only BB sh!ts rainbows.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

People are entitled to their opinion still, right Texas Pat? Isn't this what freedom is all about?

RESPONSE: I've been around here long enough to be able to spot a troll when I see one. Even if this fool is a Pats' fan and "entitled to his opinion", aren't I also entitled to mine?

Jaden the only thing I will say in the Pats defense is that AH is a sign of the times and not solely representative of the Pats organization. This is the culture we live in now - it is toxic, violent, and senseless....and when you combine it with a physical sport like football, sometimes you get bad eggs. 

RESPONSE: You're giving this Jaden fool too much credit. He's nothing but a troll. That said, I tend to agree with what you stated above.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Only BB sh!ts rainbows.

RESPONSE: Oh really? After reading your many posts over the years, I thought that you were of the opinion that only Tom Terrific did...LOL!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Jader, where are your seats that you are giving up??? I might be willing to upgrade if they are better than mine. 

Off topic, but don't you like the new upgrade procedure the Pats have used for the past two years?   I'm slowly working my way to the front of the third deck at midfield. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Drafting is an inexact science and has the failure rate that it does because you are relying on people, anytime you have to rely on somebody, prepare for the worst.  Being able to spot good workers over bad is tough sometimes, evil people are sneaky.  This could happen on any team, any sport, anytime, anywhere in the World... it's not the Patriots fault, its Aaron Hernandez' fault.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts