I'm excited about this season PATS GOING TO WIN IT ALL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I'm excited about this season PATS GOING TO WIN IT ALL

Does anybody else think we have a great shot at winning the SB. I do. So we lost to Brees. Big deal! We have lost to him before and by more points. The playoffs are what matter and what really counts in the playoffs is experience, and that is what Brady has. GO PATS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: I'm excited about this season PATS GOING TO WIN IT ALL

I posted this earlier. Two examples the Pats should try to emulate. 1. The colts when they won the SB they couldn't stop the run before the playoffs started but they fixed it. 2. the giants, the fans wanted Elis' head on platter then everything clicked and they tore through the playoffs. First lets win the division and hopefully BB can find the answers to win in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to I'm excited about this season PATS GOING TO WIN IT ALL:
    [QUOTE]Does anybody else think we have a great shot at winning the SB. I do. So we lost to Brees. Big deal! We have lost to him before and by more points. The playoffs are what matter and what really counts in the playoffs is experience, and that is what Brady has. GO PATS
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

I think we're going 11-5 and we'll see what happens. I maintain the same level of excitement win or lose. I just like watching the games and it sukkks when football season ends. Stranger things have happened than the Pats winning the Super Bowl this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: I'm excited about this season PATS GOING TO WIN IT ALL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I'm excited about this season PATS GOING TO WIN IT ALL : What flavor Kool-Aid are you drinking??  Your team got demolished last night, you haven't won yet on the road, the Pats can't close out a game, and your defense has more holes than Swiss cheese.  Why are you excited again??  Did you find some candy in your pocket??
    Posted by DFree93HOF[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me. I think the chargers beat the colts in the playoffs last year and they were 8-8. Colts always put up the best stinkers

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I'm excited about this season PATS GOING TO WIN IT ALL : What flavor Kool-Aid are you drinking??  Your team got demolished last night, you haven't won yet on the road, the Pats can't close out a game, and your defense has more holes than Swiss cheese.  Why are you excited again??  Did you find some candy in your pocket??
    Posted by DFree93HOF[/QUOTE]
    See, D, I didnt think you were stupid.  Now you ran your flap and ruined it.  The Kool-Aid would be 2001.  You know, the year YOUR team didn't win the SB.  Started bad, ended good.  Oh, and 2003.  ANOTHER year your team didn't win.  Started bad, ended good.  AND again in 2004.  Yet ANOTHER year your team DIDNT win the Superbowl.  Bad in the middle, ended good.  So.  Lets see.  Every time we won the Superbowl we beat the Colts at least once, and the ONLY time you won it was when someone else eliminated us.  THATS SOME GOOD KOOL-AID.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I seem to recall a team a couple years ago which also lost a game very badly, fairly late in the season, from which its fan base screamed for the coach's and young QB's head.  That team went on to lose two more games out of their last 5 to finish 10 - 6 and made the playoffs as a WC team.  All of us painfully recall that team as the New York Football Giants.  As most of the world screamed at the Patriots fan base that the BEST team in football was the said New York Football Giants for having beaten the undefeated New England Patriots in the MOST important game of the year, it is painfully obvious to all, the team with the BEST RECORD is not entitled to win the SB.  Take heed Colts and Saints fans... you could be next!!

Why can't Pats fans have faith??!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm excited about this season PATS GOING TO WIN IT ALL : See, D, I didnt think you were stupid.  Now you ran your flap and ruined it.  The Kool-Aid would be 2001.  You know, the year YOUR team didn't win the SB.  Started bad, ended good.  Oh, and 2003.  ANOTHER year your team didn't win.  Started bad, ended good.  AND again in 2004.  Yet ANOTHER year your team DIDNT win the Superbowl.  Bad in the middle, ended good.  So.  Lets see.  Every time we won the Superbowl we beat the Colts at least once, and the ONLY time you won it was when someone else eliminated us.  THATS SOME GOOD KOOL-AID.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I'm still trying to figure out what the Pats from several years ago have to do with this Pats team??  Not a damn thing!!  You and I both know that this isn't the same caliber team as those Super Bowl winning teams.  And one more thing, the year the Colts won the Super Bowl, don't you remember the AFC Champ. Game or have you erased that game from your memory.  Well let me refresh it, the COLTS BEAT THE PATS TO GO TO THE SUPER BOWL!! It's not as you say and someone else put the Pats out of the playoffs.  See, I'm not stupid.  I remember stuff.

Sections
Shortcuts