I'm getting too old for this.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'm getting too old for this.....

Not sure what my blood pressure is but damn near had a heart attack!

They found a way to hang tough and win it!

Proud of the front 7 on D today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: I'm getting too old for this.....

Same here, didn't take my BP medication this morning, but I can take it now and get a good nights sleep...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am still thinking about going to the gym for the 2nd time today to get some anger out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am still thinking about going to the gym for the 2nd time today to get some anger out

[/QUOTE]

lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Lots of laundry to do now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lots of laundry to do now.

[/QUOTE]

haha.....hershey kiss in the pants?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

What are you guys talking about. The 2001 and 2003 Pats always used to win like this. All last week everyone complained they couldn't win a close one. Who thought that after McCourty fumbled the Pats would win. The defense finally got the job done and the Pats offense finally woke up and had 2 huge clutch drives that both started with bad field position.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What are you guys talking about. The 2001 and 2003 Pats always used to win like this. All last week everyone complained they couldn't win a close one. Who thought that after McCourty fumbled the Pats would win. The defense finally got the job done and the Pats offense finally woke up and had 2 huge clutch drives that both started with bad field position.

[/QUOTE]

this is true.  It's been a while tho....seems that we've not been able to close out these close ones.  Would like to see more of these the rest of the season