I'm no doc. but could Gronk's career be in jeopardy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: I'm no doc. but could Gronk's career be in jeopardy?

I'm no doctor either, but he has had a number of injuries.  In fact, he slipped in the draft because of the back, there was the ankle last year, and now the forearm.  I do wonder about his durability given the intensity with which he plays. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Shattered bones dont heal in 8 weeks, there isn't a dr in North America that would let a guy that shattered a bone play after 8 weeks. every bone I broke took 10 weeks to heal and another 2 to start building strength back  in the muscle.   Monday morning diagnostics going on here    When I heard he broke his arm I didn't think he'd be back at all this year.   They have basically a hospital at Gillette   With mal practice what it is you think a team doc will clear a questionable guy after the RG3 fiasco?  These high dollar players mean higher $ law suits.  You can't speculate on an injury from your PC. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:

Gronk, should NEVER NEVER have been on that field yesterday - that arm was not sufficiently healed.  In all probability, he should have not played, or tried to play, until next year.  He is as reckless as they come and that STUPID doctor and SELFISH coaching staff knew that! 

What happened to the "Patriot's Way..." whereby no single player is that important - it is the team that's important!  Seems like it was the Redskin's way and not the Patriots way...

Selfish coaching staff??? If the doctor clears the player, the player is supposed to be good to go. That's way they need to be medically cleared to play. BB was not selfish at all. The doctor obviously should not have cleared him for full contact professional footbal, but it is NOT on the coaching staff at all. The "Patriot Way" was on full display. Someone goes down, someone steps up. Look how Vereen took over Woody's role

Too bad for Gronk though. I'm sure he'd LOVE to be playing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to PATSthebest's comment:

Did you see the ESPN60 on Gronk, drinks plenty of milk. He's young, bones will heal. Gronk 2014 Superbowl MVP.

I hope you are right.  That is a very optimistic way of thinking.  No one knows how healthy Gronk will be next season.  

milk depletes calcium form bones not build it

Not at all consistent with what the National Institutes of Health or the Harvard School of Public Health say but what do they know, anyway?

if youre curious, do some research on said topic

nih and harvard also dont belive in "cures" for cancer, never mind non toxic ones.

there is convention and there is the info that is controlled in a society such as ours.

(note: dairy is an industry, medicine is an industry in the u.s.)

[Quote]

you have heard that galileo was murdered for looking up the truth?

10's of millions werre burned alive (under the guise of being called witches) for healing people through natural (non-allopathic) "medicine"?

drs have the govt imprison those who heal things drs say cant be healed witihin the U.S.?

the U.S. govt has locks on thousands of patents in the guise of "nat'l defense" aka known as the interest of billionaires?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to LeeOn's comment:

HeyExaminer- When RG3 got hurt and played everybody in here was questioning the coaching staff about letting him play. Since it's the pats and BB is involved you are willing to give BB a pass and are hoping Gronk can come back next year and play.

Do you see the hypocrosy?

Let me answer that:-Of course you don't and who would ever dare to question BB.

There are differences Mr. Troll sir. First, Gronk didnt limp around for most of the game in obvious pain while trying to run here and there and lead the offense. He was hurt on the first pass thrown to him in the first quarter and left the game immediately. Second, BB and friends took Gronk out right away, where Washington left RG III in despite obvious handicaps. Third, RG had a soft tissue injury in his knee which is harder to deal with and less predictable. Gronk had a bone injury, which as a general rule is more predictable--depending on the nature of the fracture. Fourth, BOTH players were medically cleared to play at the beginning of their respective games. How can you blame either coach for that? My objection to Washington was not that they let RG start the game, but that they left him in there when he had obviously re-injured himself. Had BB left Gronk in after re-breaking his arm, you could call me a hypocrite, since he was pulled immediately, you are just a simple troll trolling.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

nih and harvard also dont belive in "cures" for cancer, never mind non toxic ones.

there is convention and there is the info that is controlled in a society such as ours.

I have.  I haven't found a single piece of scientific evidence that what you said is true.  I've found random people on the web talking out of their a$$es and intentionally misinterpreting actual science to further some strange agenda against milk, but other than that I haven't found anything.  Do you believe vaccines cause autism too because this is the level of conspiracy theory we are talking about here.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Gronk was hurt well before the 1st ball thrown( please remove rose colored glasses)and never should have the played the game. maybe he should have sat this one out and get ready for next week or year? before answering please remove the afore mentioned rose colored glasses.

Stupid is what stupid does and whoever let Gronk play is well...stupid.

Did you see that I didn't call anybody a name or use any kind of foul language?try it it works wonders and if you don't like my opinions then don't read them... pretty simple

Mr. Troll sir, he was cleared to play by doctors. Said earlier in the week that he felt great. BTW, I never use foul language on here, but I do enjoy calling folks like you trolls. Furthermore, you answered none of my points, beyond your insistence that he was hurt before the game started. That may or may not be, but if its so, take it up with the doctor who cleared him, not with BB. They game planned around him for two weeks, do you think theyd have done that if he wasnt cleared to play and they didnt have medical evidence? Seems more likely that something unexpected happened that no one foresaw. It was an accident, and there is little you can do. Whats more, lets say the team held him out for the rest of the year. What would be different? He will have surgery and be ready for next year as it is. I think its more likely as a Pats hater, you are HOPING his career is in jeopardy, so they will be without him. Who do you think youre fooling with this love and care for Gronk stuff? Troll someone else please.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I have.  I haven't found a single piece of scientific evidence that what you said is true.  I've found random people on the web talking out of their a$$es and intentionally misinterpreting actual science to further some strange agenda against milk, but other than that I haven't found anything.  Do you believe vaccines cause autism too because this is the level of conspiracy theory we are talking about here.

pcmv,

there are literally thousands of sources, hundreds of books.

here is just 1 for you

by the way, you should never consume heated fats (ie homogenized milk).

http://milk.elehost.com/html/why_does_calcuim_leave_the_bon.html

there is conventional "nuitrition" and there is the reality cutting edge AND what has been known to many cultures for hundreds  of years (info re both is pretty much overlapping).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sticks and stones my horribly accented neighbor from the North!Oh the Doctor cleared him not BB...my mistake-Tha'st coach talk for if he can walk he can play.Wake up.

Drunken ramblings.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Once again with the name calling- When losing an argument do what the bostonians do...call Leon names or go run to BDC and complain about Leon.

Now back to Gronks injury. he hurt it on a play that never should have happened but nobody is willing to discuss that....I wonder why?

Why- because that's means you have to dare have the audacity to question BB-None of youdo  that in here...ever. If BB wasn't running up the score Gronk wouldn't be hurt right now and he would be playing next week.

That's it!

Losing an argument? Hahaha, when did you answer any of my original points? You said the Gronk issue was the same as RG III, that was the discussion. Youre every bit as bad as ud6. He claims he won every debate no matter how bad he gets smoked. Meanwhile, "he hurt it on a play that never should have happened"? So now it was on that play? I thought you said he was hurt before the game? Lose yourself in Sanchez' big brown eyes and be gone troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

pcmv,

here is just 1 for you

there is conventional "nuitrition" and there is the reality cutting edge AND what has been known to many cultures for hundreds  of years (info re both is pretty much overlapping).

You realize the guy you are citing (Robert Cohen) has been repeatedly accused by actual scientists of misrepresenting their research and fabricating data.  More importantly he has a financial interest in scaring people away from milk because he invented and sells a soy milk maker (http://shop.snyderhealth.com/index.php?category=soy-milk-machines).  Where are your conspiracy theories now?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just be happy the problem isn't a leg problem.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

pcmv,

here is just 1 for you

You realize the guy you are citing (Robert Cohen) has been repeatedly accused by actual scientists of misrepresenting their research and fabricating data.  More importantly he has a financial interest in scaring people away from milk because he invented and sells a soy milk maker (http://shop.snyderhealth.com/index.php?category=soy-milk-machines).  Where are your conspiracy theories now?

my friend thanks for wasting my time. i took you at your word ("i looked and found nothing")as being interested and open to learning. your response indicates ou are neither. when you are not interested, dont ask.

if and when you are, then read a book or do some actual research.

all your drs claim anything that is not in their interest is b.s. chiropractic, cancer being cured, etc etc no matter how many tens of thousands of examples to the contrary. believe what you are told or open your mind and learn the truth yourself. thats all for now. 

(by the way, a soy based diet is destructive to health for several reasons)

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Bb was running up the score when Gronk hurt his arm the 1st time and now he's out for the next game. Gronk ws unprepared or took the play off and got himself hurt.

To his defense he was probably as surprised as everybody else that he was even going out there for the kick.....how many points are enough points?

Was it worth it BB??Just another reason why I dislike BB so much.

One thing we can always bank on is that Leon's mouth isn't connected to his brain

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hey JR- is that it? You have nothing to add to the story about how BB let an injured player on the field?

Last week everybody was so rightous and concerned for RG3 and this week nobody cares and it's one of your own players!

The hypocrosy is blinding.

That RG3thing kind of reminds me of when Farve played for the jests and they played him hurt so long he played them right out of the playoffs.    Hypocrosy allrighty

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Examiner- If I write slower will you read it slower so it sinks in?

Gronk was hurt prior to the game. Try to keep up OK.He was hurt on a play that only occurred because BB was running up the score.If BB doesn't run up the score Gronk doesn't get hurt initially.

Is it a prerequisite to have selective memory as a pats fan? 

Thats a stupid point. Running up the score? The Pats were running out the clock and the Colts D was just that bad. What was he supposed to do? Punt on first down to make nice nice? Gronkowski is a normal part of the protection on extra points. Youre criticizing BB for not foreseeing the future and pulling his extra point guys? Dumb. Seems more like you dont like getting embarrassed by NE, and want to use this story to make an imaginary connection. And no, if you write slower you wont make any more sense to anyone, youll just take longer to complete your posts. None of us see them until youre done and you click "add your post". You know that dont you?

Sections
Shortcuts