I'm no doc. but could Gronk's career be in jeopardy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Re: I'm no doc. but could Gronk's career be in jeopardy?

Smart agent getting a long term contract done for Mr. britle bones, and potential future back issues, very smart.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to LeeOn's comment:

Hey glenr- How are ya!?When losing an argument why must you always resort to personal attacks?

Gronk got hurt on a play that never should have been played. BB likes to run up the score and now the pats are without a very important memeber of their offense. Like I always say...I just call them like I see them.

I also don't wear rose colored glasses when discussing anybody or any team!

Learn from Leon!

Glen its a form letter post with Leon's signature at the bottom. Its not worth anything because the signature is done with an auto-pen. I got the same one. Its like a chain letter, only this time its bad luck if you DO pass it on.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i'm wishing he would have not tried to catch that out of bounds ball

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did he get banned again already? Sheesh. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

i hope it's just arthritis later on in his life while supergronk remains in good form for now :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMan. Show RonMan's posts

The RG3 decision and the Gronk decision make me appreciate even more the Strasberg decision made by the Washington Nationals to risk losing (which they did) in the current year to protect an incredibly talented asset that will be available, if handled properly, for the next ten years.  I am a big BB fan, but this was not his finest hour.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

He was setting us all up for the possibility that the Pats would lose one of the next two games. If that happened, he would try to say that he warned us ahead of time, and told us the reason it was going to happen. That is, it's because Gronkowski was hurt, and since Gronkowski originally got hurt because BB was "running up the score", he'd be able to say that BB got what was coming to him, cost himself a championship with his arrogance and etc. Not hard to figure out when you know trolls and their habits.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

good move by him signing that fat contract early.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

He was setting us all up for the possibility that the Pats would lose one of the next two games. If that happened, he would try to say that he warned us ahead of time, and told us the reason it was going to happen. That is, it's because Gronkowski was hurt, and since Gronkowski originally got hurt because BB was "running up the score", he'd be able to say that BB got what was coming to him, cost himself a championship with his arrogance and etc. Not hard to figure out when you know trolls and their habits.

Good I hope we run the score up this weekend   

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Historically, ho mo sapiens has broken lots of arms and legs, ever since the invention of the club.  In general the broken bone heals up to be stronger at the break point than before the accident. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I'm no doctor but I broke my same hand twice in about 6 months and was told by a doctor that I should definately expect arthritis. It probably all depends on the severity of the breaks. Terrel Owens played in the super bowl 7 weeks after breaking his leg.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

I'm no doctor but I broke my same hand twice in about 6 months and was told by a doctor that I should definately expect arthritis. It probably all depends on the severity of the breaks. Terrel Owens played in the super bowl 7 weeks after breaking his leg.

arhtitis is a systemic issue. reversible with holistic treatment and changes in diet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

whats with all the posts removed. did someone leave the board? are there psoits erased when they leave

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Shattered bones dont heal in 8 weeks, there isn't a dr in North America that would let a guy that shattered a bone play after 8 weeks. every bone I broke took 10 weeks to heal and another 2 to start building strength back  in the muscle.   Monday morning diagnostics going on here    When I heard he broke his arm I didn't think he'd be back at all this year.   They have basically a hospital at Gillette   With mal practice what it is you think a team doc will clear a questionable guy after the RG3 fiasco?  These high dollar players mean higher $ law suits.  You can't speculate on an injury from your PC. 

"Shattered bones dont heal in 8 weeks, "

thats the point.

guaranteeing what drs will say is a big guarantee adn in m y mind no person can guarantee what any dr will say. ive plenty enough experiece to know this. try studying court cases.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I can attest to the onset of Arthritis in the site of previous breaks.  I've broken all the fingers on each hand at least once during my basketball playing days and it's most definitely setting in.  

And please, bredbru, spare me your pseudo-holistic remedies for reversing it.  They're claptrap.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I can attest to the onset of Arthritis in the site of previous breaks.  I've broken all the fingers on each hand at least once during my basketball playing days and it's most definitely setting in.  

And please, bredbru, spare me your pseudo-holistic remedies for reversing it.  They're claptrap.

you would not know a psuedo holistic remedy from a hoslitic remedy from your remarks, nor apprently how to heal properly from a break.   your hatred is not very healing either if you did not know that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

you would not know a psuedo holistic remedy from a hoslitic remedy from your remarks, nor apprently how to heal properly from a break.   your hatred is not very healing either if you did not know that.

Did you learn this in your east -west medicine college or maybe ms Cleo is helping you out there. Your telling a guy that's broke multiple bones that he doesn't know how to heal properly from a break. Then you can sit there and say he shattered his arm with out seeing an xray? I guess you look in your psuedo crystal ball. You know the one that you see BB's arrogance, stubborness, and josh mcd's incompetence. talk about blowing smoke up someone's butt I think your a jets fan. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

You wish to be taken seriously yet you assert, without knowing a thing about me, that I know nothing about healing from a break.  You've also asserted on this forum that Crohns Disease is curable with proper nutrition and diet as well as a myriad of other astonishingly ignorant and potentially harmful approaches to healing.  Believe what you choose to believe but kindly refrain from stating as demonstrable fact that which is nothing more than mythology.

I'm also at a loss to understand your use of the word 'hatred.'  I've never 'hated' anyone in my life.  It's wasteful and self-destructive emotion.  That said I do not care for some of the nonsense you post and will not be at all reluctant to so state.

Sections
Shortcuts