I'm not sure what I'm missing here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm not sure what I'm missing here?

Vince was the best Defensive player on the field last night.....period.  Hightower was the best LB Last night with Mayo playing well with one huge stuff but please people lets not fit him for a yellow  jacket yet.  He wasn't even in Reiss's top performers list.  Spikes didn't have his best game and kinda disappeared. Dink and Scott also played well.

So if you want to take shots at me that's fine I'm just commenting on what I see like everyone else here, but the irrational exuberance over a guy without a sack, FF or Int is a bit much.  I will say there is a Correlation (small sample size) between the arrival of Taliban and improved play of Mayo these past two weeks.  

Hopefully they all continue to Gel and improve as we move forward because they were pretty awesome to watch kinda like 2004 all over again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: I'm not sure what I'm missing here?

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vince was the best Defensive player on the field last night.....period.  Hightower was the best LB Last night with Mayo playing well with one huge stuff but please people lets not fit him for a yellow  jacket yet.  He wasn't even in Reiss's top performers list.  Spikes didn't have his best game and kinda disappeared. Dink and Scott also played well.

So if you want to take shots at me that's fine I'm just commenting on what I see like everyone else here, but the irrational exuberance over a guy without a sack, FF or Int is a bit much.  I will say there is a Correlation (small sample size) between the arrival of Taliban and improved play of Mayo these past two weeks.  

Hopefully they all continue to Gel and improve as we move forward because they were pretty awesome to watch kinda like 2004 all over again.

[/QUOTE]

Taliban? Are they running the Pats now? LOL Good one. Lets hope they terrorize the opposition. "I keel you all...."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Lol, iPad automatic spell checker/corrector.  Talib = Taliban

You can't make this sh*t up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha..it worked nonetheless. I have that problem too. It got so bad I actually went into general settings and turned it off. I dont get auto correct, but dont have the dumb mistakes as much either. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol For a sec I was like WTF? Then I was like, you got to mean Talib

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yep, Talib is the only reason Mayo played well. Sound logic. Talib is actually the best CB in the LG and has single handedly turned us into contenders. If only that average GM BB had known about this mans unique skill set of being the best player in the world he surely would have acquired him 5 years ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Theres a lot of hate and anger there Rusty.  I guess it tough to be pleasant when pro, z and mthurl are schooling you all day. I know according to you Rusty I know nothing about football but even the layman can see with Talib in man to man that frees up Mayo to rush more but you expertise is in the running game area, lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Good job there. When somebody outs you, you call them Rusty. I could just as easily call you Babe and get the same result but I think Babe is actually more realistic then you.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

So then you agree with the other poster, that's not you, that Talib being on the field has nothing to do directly or indirectly with how Mayo has been used the past Two games?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good job there. When somebody outs you, you call them Rusty. I could just as easily call you Babe and get the same result but I think Babe is actually more realistic then you.

[/QUOTE]

How did you "out me" exactly by posting Talib sucks?  That's such a Rusty term, not Rusty (wink)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank God for the the Taliban, not like the Zionist Usa to make up a reason to invade Iraq .

[/QUOTE]

Get lost. God bless America.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

errr

posted at 12/11/2012 12:18:34 EST

• TrueChamp
    • First: 08/15/2009
    • Last: 12/11/2012
     1st half of season2nd half of season Opp Total YPG 390.8 381.5 Opp Pass YPG 288.0 264.3 Opp Rush YPG 102.8 117.2 Opp PPG 22.6 18.7 Opp Total QBR 68.6
    (30th in NFL) 37.4
    (2nd in NFL)

Not coincidentally, as the team peaks in the final weeks, the defense's performance improves significantly.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, since 2010, opposing quarterbacks in the first half of the season registered a Total QBR of 68.6 against the Patriots, which left New England ranked 30th in the NFL.

But, in a dramatic turnaround, the Total QBR for opposing quarterbacks over the second half of the season dropped to 37.4, or second-best in the league.

Total QBR is a rating that summarizes all of the quarterback's contributions (passing, rushing, fumbles, sacks and penalties) into a 0-100 scale in which 50 is average.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I think it was just nice to see that BB was letting mayo get after the QB.....even though mayo wasnt getting sacks or forcing turnovers, the fact that he was getting pressure and making schaub have to get rid of the ball quickly, made it alot easier for the db's.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Really bad thread...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank God for the the Taliban, not like the Zionist Usa to make up a reason to invade Iraq .

[/QUOTE]

Get lost. God bless America.

[/QUOTE]

I am trying to figure out who that is.  It's likely the same guy who claims Kraft is a mason and rules the world.  lol

I forget who that was here (outside of potsmoking superstar Jay Shizzly/Triple OG), who is obsessed with that rhetoric.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Kraft rules the world and Goodell is his puppet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it was just nice to see that BB was letting mayo get after the QB.....even though mayo wasnt getting sacks or forcing turnovers, the fact that he was getting pressure and making schaub have to get rid of the ball quickly, made it alot easier for the db's.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with that and also say all the LB's had a great game bringing the pressure with Hightower getting my gold star for the position.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]

I will say there is a Correlation (small sample size) between the arrival of Taliban and improved play of Mayo these past two weeks.  

[/QUOTE]

I would agree that Talib has allowed BB to drastically alter his gameplan and become MUCH more aggressive, letting Mayo SHINE, along with Arrington, McCourty. Dennard, Nink, and basically everyone else have been noticably better even though already pretty good, and Wilfork has always shone. Could just be individual schemes for the last couple games, but I think the aggressiveness is permanent so long as Talib is healthy and everyone keeps their play elevated

Talib has been a great addition, hope he stays healthy and plays well right through the SB

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I will say there is a Correlation (small sample size) between the arrival of Taliban and improved play of Mayo these past two weeks.  

[/QUOTE]

I would agree that Talib has allowed BB to drastically alter his gameplan and become MUCH more aggressive, letting Mayo SHINE, along with Arrington, McCourty. Dennard, Nink, and basically everyone else have been noticably better even though already pretty good, and Wilfork has always shone. Could just be individual schemes for the last couple games, but I think the aggressiveness is permanent so long as Talib is healthy and everyone keeps their play elevated

Talib has been a great addition, hope he stays healthy and plays well right through the SB

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Cross Johnson off the game plan Monday night. When Talib was out there, he basically disappeared. Havent seen that in NE for a long time. Need to lock him up for another three years.

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts