I'm now a Bills Fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: I'm now a Bills Fan

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

I was stunned last year when PatsEng became a troll when Welkie left and now to see CoolAde go off the rails since the AFC Title game and join that group and still post here, it's equally disturbing/disgusting.

Prolate is currently teetering as well, showing signs of trolling recently as well.

If you want to go root for another team like the Jets (RKrap, Mt Hurl), Denver (TFB12, PatsEng, Prolate) or the Bills (Coolade), it is your right to show your bandwagon status and do so.

Please don't make it our business here. Some of us are diehard, real fans who get it.

Yeah, the only person worse than someone who openly supports another team is someone who says he's a Patriots fan but dedicates his life attempting to trash the greatest player the team ever had.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thank you for proving my point.  A person who says he or she loves the Pats and spends his or her time bashing the greatest the team has ever had is no Pats fan.

Worse than the rest of the trolls combined.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Spikes and Pepper Johnson are my kind of football players/ coaches.

Sad that Patriots (aka Belichick) cannot see the value of these guys , that is, before its too late.    this just in .....  its too late. 

Bills are instantly better.    ON the positive side...  Games with Bufffalo are now more interesting....

Think they have already been too interesting last few years.

But ok they will be instantly better aginst the run...but they are the Bills, they will screw up and get worse in some other area.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAGUAR23. Show JAGUAR23's posts

TRY THE JETS BECAUSE YOU DONT QUALIFY AS A PATS FAN.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thank you for proving my point.  A person who says he or she loves the Pats and spends his or her time bashing the greatest the team has ever had is no Pats fan.

only thing I know NAS is that Darrelle Revis is the most overrated player of the last 25 years...well when he was a Jet anyway

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Orr is the greatest bruin ever but what does his overall past laurels have to do with the current bruins?

Rage Against The Machine was a flash in the pan...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Good riddance!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Sad that Patriots (aka Belichick) cannot see the value of these guys , that is, before its too late.    this just in .....  its too late. 

Bills are instantly better.    ON the positive side...  Games with Bufffalo are now more interesting....

especially Pepper...u can never have enough ex-Giants

Especially if you're looking for someone to freebase coke before games

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I was stunned last year when PatsEng became a troll when Welkie left and now to see CoolAde go off the rails since the AFC Title game and join that group and still post here, it's equally disturbing/disgusting.

Prolate is currently teetering as well, showing signs of trolling recently as well.

If you want to go root for another team like the Jets (RKrap, Mt Hurl), Denver (TFB12, PatsEng, Prolate) or the Bills (Coolade), it is your right to show your bandwagon status and do so.

Please don't make it our business here. Some of us are diehard, real fans who get it.

you know, in 2009 I said I didn't want to face the Jets in the playoffs. 2009!!

yes, I have defended both Revis and Cro here as excellent players. you are now on the Revis bandwagon after calling him the most over rated player in the past 25 years.

I have also touted Wilkerson as a very good player

I deemed SRichardson worthy of DROY last year.

I have thought Rex to be a really good coach.

THat makes me a Jets fan? I am at most every Pats preseason practice. I have traveled for the team to away games. I have bought SB tickets. I post on this fan board about the Pats.

It was 2009 man, let it go, would ya?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

There is something to be said for Buffalo and their fans: they are more humble and respectful. How many BUF fans have ever come on this site to annoy us with their posts? We have had fans from NY, Indy, Pitt, Oak, SD, Miami and others, but never any wiseguys from Buf. 

Despite the continual dismay of their team, we could take a lesson from them in that regard.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

We are in 239 we are looking to move to 236 1st 5 rows or 137 last few rows. I really don't want to give up my aisle seats if i don't have to.

Funny, I now like my seats dead in the middle of the row.  That way people aren't constantly walking in front of me.  I used to be on the aisle and found I kept missing plays because of all the traffic. 

We are also in 239 row 8. Can't see us leaving because they are so convenient to the beer and men's room

• You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

• You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, I bet they have better chat room software than we do...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

especially Pepper...u can never have enough ex-Giants

Especially if you're looking for someone to freebase coke before games

and if you wanted to hang with a gang banging killer you could always call on the Patriots

CAN YOU SALSA LIKE VICTOR?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

There is something to be said for Buffalo and their fans: they are more humble and respectful. How many BUF fans have ever come on this site to annoy us with their posts? We have had fans from NY, Indy, Pitt, Oak, SD, Miami and others, but never any wiseguys from Buf. 

Despite the continual dismay of their team, we could take a lesson from them in that regard.

NYC... that's a good point.  Bills fans have had to withstand the Brady beat-down for so many years (what is the record.. 25-2...?)  and not once have you seen the weird trolling crap that you get from other NY teams.  so Bills fans get this respect from me.

So now they pick up Spikes and Pepper Johnson.  I respect that also.  Not that I want them to beat NE,  I just think that now this team is a lot more dangerous having that leadership in the locker room.  

For all the Spikes bashers...  I would rather have a "slower " LB that hits hard and applies good instincts than a so-called faster LB that runs to the wrong spot or shies away from the contact.  

Oh well...  its just a matter of waiting and seeing what the result will be as to how this plays out.  If Buffalo becomes the surprise contender this year in the AFC East...    there is your reason.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

NYC... that's a good point.  Bills fans have had to withstand the Brady beat-down for so many years (what is the record.. 25-2...?)  and not once have you seen the weird trolling crap that you get from other NY teams.  so Bills fans get this respect from me.

So now they pick up Spikes and Pepper Johnson.  I respect that also.  Not that I want them to beat NE,  I just think that now this team is a lot more dangerous having that leadership in the locker room.  

For all the Spikes bashers...  I would rather have a "slower " LB that hits hard and applies good instincts than a so-called faster LB that runs to the wrong spot or shies away from the contact.  

Oh well...  its just a matter of waiting and seeing what the result will be as to how this plays out.  If Buffalo becomes the surprise contender this year in the AFC East...    there is your reason.

Too late. You have become a troll here. TFB12 and PatsEng flipped last year, now you.  It's all over.

If the Pats win a SB this year, you will not be allowed to enjoy the run here.  Bandwagoners need not apply to our fanbase.

Boston does not take kindly to pinkhats or bandwagoners. At all. It might work in a hokey sports town, but not here.

...lol....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

more forum post fails....

• Sections
    Shortcuts