I'm now a Bills Fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I'm now a Bills Fan

Spikes and Pepper Johnson are my kind of football players/ coaches.

Sad that Patriots (aka Belichick) cannot see the value of these guys , that is, before its too late.    this just in .....  its too late. 

Bills are instantly better.    ON the positive side...  Games with Bufffalo are now more interesting....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

Re: I'm now a Bills Fan

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sad that Patriots (aka Belichick) cannot see the value of these guys , that is, before its too late.    this just in .....  its too late. 

Bills are instantly better.    ON the positive side...  Games with Bufffalo are now more interesting....

[/QUOTE]

The patriots will miss Spikes nastyness on the field. They don't have anyone else on the roster that can hit like Spikes did. But Spikes didnt drink the coolaid and you know what happens to non coolaid drinkers when they play for BB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

My condolences, Cooolade. Can't imagine anything more tragic than waking up a Bills fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My condolences, Cooolade. Can't imagine anything more tragic than waking up a Bills fan.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree. Don't fall as you jump off the bandwagon. 

Have fun rooting for those fellas up in Buffalo. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

He must be joking. No way a real Pas fan thinks like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I take it this thread is a joke??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

looks like coolaid is wide right again...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

yay!!! One less faux fan on this board!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He must be joking. No way a real Pas fan thinks like that.

[/QUOTE]

Real pats fan must be the key. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

especially Pepper...u can never have enough ex-Giants

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I take it this thread is a joke??

[/QUOTE]

IDK about that.

He started this thread months ago...

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/oh-the-irony-if-you-know-what-that-is/100/7038408?page=1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Good luck with that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Allow me to be certain that I understand:  Brandon Spikes and Pepper Johnson are your kind of football player and coach.  As a consequence their departure for one of the more pathetic franchises in the league is accompanied by your allegiance as a football fan. If that is in fact the case I am truly very happy for you.  I take it then we won't be reading any more of your treatises on how to reconstruct the entire New England Patriots approach to managing, coaching and playing because you'll be taking your inexhaustible football expertise to western New York.  How fortunate for the Bills.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

especially Pepper...u can never have enough ex-Giants

[/QUOTE]

That's why we are keeping the best one for ourselves!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Waking up a jets fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Waking up a jets fan.

[/QUOTE]

Ooooh . . . much worse.  Not just tragic, but creepy too.  Like waking up and finding the girl you slept with isn't just ugly, she's also a man. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Almost everybody gets hired away in time.  This goes double for Patriot players, who regularly get offered three times what they're worth when they hit free agency. 

I believe that the Krafts correctly price their free agents, buying up capable young players like Wes Welker that are getting reamed by the Fish and letting overpaid old players like Wes Welker go.

I wouldn't hold Spikes's dumb sex video, dumb drug suspension and dumb slavery hyperbole against him too much.  Well, maybe.  Yes, he's still a good or maybe a serviceable but injured player, playing a violent game.  That's a maybe also, and that's why the Krafts let him sign with a division rival.  If he's on the field against Tom Brady he'd better be able to drop back and cover somebody, which he could never do, so BB isn't expecting an extreme revenge factor.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The erosion of the fan base has begun. I guess when BB and TB leave I can look forward to the absence of long lines at security to get into the games and the elbow room from lack of a**es in the seats. At least I can save money on an upgrade I will be able to move pretty much at will.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The erosion of the fan base has begun. I guess when BB and TB leave I can look forward to the absence of long lines at security to get into the games and the elbow room from lack of a**es in the seats. At least I can save money on an upgrade I will be able to move pretty much at will.

[/QUOTE]

Did you apply for the upgrade?  Looks like we'll get the upgrade emails in late April based on the email we got yesterday. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you apply for the upgrade?  Looks like we'll get the upgrade emails in late April based on the email we got yesterday. 

[/QUOTE]

I did... I am trying to coordinate the move with the 4 guys behind us. I like the option of viewing what they have to offer before deciding.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Almost everybody gets hired away in time.  This goes double for Patriot players, who regularly get offered three times what they're worth when they hit free agency. 

I believe that the Krafts correctly price their free agents, buying up capable young players like Wes Welker that are getting reamed by the Fish and letting overpaid old players like Wes Welker go.

I wouldn't hold Spikes's dumb sex video, dumb drug suspension and dumb slavery hyperbole against him too much.  Well, maybe.  Yes, he's still a good or maybe a serviceable but injured player, playing a violent game.  That's a maybe also, and that's why the Krafts let him sign with a division rival.  If he's on the field against Tom Brady he'd better be able to drop back and cover somebody, which he could never do, so BB isn't expecting an extreme revenge factor.

[/QUOTE]

double for the Patriots? Their FA get offered three times their worth?

oh boy

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I did... I am trying to coordinate the move with the 4 guys behind us. I like the option of viewing what they have to offer before deciding.

[/QUOTE]

Are you thinking you'll try to stay in the second level or are you moving down to the first level?  I'm staying in the third deck, just trying to move more to the centre and closer to the field.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you thinking you'll try to stay in the second level or are you moving down to the first level?  I'm staying in the third deck, just trying to move more to the centre and closer to the field.

[/QUOTE]

We are in 239 we are looking to move to 236 1st 5 rows or 137 last few rows. I really don't want to give up my aisle seats if i don't have to.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

the only thing I agree with on the op is that, in some ways, spikes will be missed. IMO, the Patriots are missing some "nastiness" in players.  Former Patriots, like Harrison - have said as much.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Get a grip. Spikes sucks.

Sections
Shortcuts