I'm offficially predict Steve Smith comes to N.E

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: I'm offficially predict Steve Smith comes to N.E

an Rapoport ‏@RapSheet   13m

The #Panthers have officially released WR Steve Smith. Keep an eye on the #Ravens for a potential fit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

Report: Steve Smith Asked To Be Traded To The #Cowboys, #Patriots, #Ravens, #Buccaneers Or #Chargers

Its being reported that Steve Smith will not be traded, but instead will be cut by Panthers today. As we are hearing, the PATS are one of his 5 preferred teams. JE or SS? I know this, JE needs to be careful what he is asking for. His chances to come back could soon slip away.............Steve Smith against Aquib Talib sure sounds good! Remember what he did to Talib last season? It was embarrassing.........

[/QUOTE]

The Browns are making a push for Edelman, Herm Edwards on the Herd just said :Edelman is in Cleveland right now."  With that news I think he signs with them.  Steve Smith, I'm on the fence with him at 34 years old. 

[/QUOTE]

He might not...they have no QB and one screwed up front office

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but some players do head scratching things.  For example, Decker to the Jets?? What is he thinking?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter   3m

Baltimore has emerged as the favorite to land former Panthers WR Steve Smith, per sources.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter   3m

Baltimore has emerged as the favorite to land former Panthers WR Steve Smith, per sources.

[/QUOTE]

So, he prefers to catch passes from Flacco or Brady?  Is it $$$?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[/QUOTE]

Just going to post that.  We must be following the same twitter feeds, lol!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just going to post that.  We must be following the same twitter feeds, lol!

[/QUOTE]

As was I.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wanted this on record, Smith is out in Carolina and this guy fits the mold of the perfect BB signing plus he always loves veterans who played well against us like Smith always does and did in the 03 SB. Give him 2 years 10 million(same thing we offered Welker just because) and give Brady the toughest receiver he's had since David Givens. Think Steve Smith is afraid to come over the middle? Nope. 

Ice up son.

[/QUOTE]

Forget Smith...who will be 35 years old. He'd likely be the second coming of Joe Galloway.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]an Rapoport ‏@RapSheet   13m

The #Panthers have officially released WR Steve Smith. Keep an eye on the #Ravens for a potential fit.

[/QUOTE]

Ravens seems like the better fit. He can run his yap. He doenst run good routes just like the others there and fits in w/Flaccos chuck it up style. Flacco is not the accurate, short passing game Qb like Brady and Steves Smith, just get open style of play fits better than here. Just think about what Ocho looked like here. Same w/Steve Smith. They just get open but you cant tell when/where, it just happens. Cant play that way w/Brady. See Joey Galloway/Ocho/T/Price

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Report: Steve Smith Asked To Be Traded To The #Cowboys, #Patriots, #Ravens, #Buccaneers Or #Chargers

Its being reported that Steve Smith will not be traded, but instead will be cut by Panthers today. As we are hearing, the PATS are one of his 5 preferred teams. JE or SS? I know this, JE needs to be careful what he is asking for. His chances to come back could soon slip away.............Steve Smith against Aquib Talib sure sounds good! Remember what he did to Talib last season? It was embarrassing.........

[/QUOTE]

The Browns are making a push for Edelman, Herm Edwards on the Herd just said :Edelman is in Cleveland right now."  With that news I think he signs with them.  Steve Smith, I'm on the fence with him at 34 years old. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but some players do head scratching things.  For example, Decker to the Jets?? What is he thinking?

[/QUOTE]

He obviously wasn't! Stupid moves like that can cost you your career. I don't get it either. He'll be very sorry.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I wanted this on record, Smith is out in Carolina and this guy fits the mold of the perfect BB signing plus he always loves veterans who played well against us like Smith always does and did in the 03 SB. Give him 2 years 10 million(same thing we offered Welker just because) and give Brady the toughest receiver he's had since David Givens. Think Steve Smith is afraid to come over the middle? Nope. 

Ice up son.

[/QUOTE]

Forget Smith...who will be 35 years old. He'd likely be the second coming of Joe Galloway.

[/QUOTE]

Galloway was a 1 trick deep shot receiver. Steve Smith is one of the best route runners and toughest players in the game. He and Boldin are very similar players even though smith is smaller. He's a gamer who can work the middle of the field and still has amazing leaping ability, just ask Talib how good he is( ice up son) and played for a new offensive coordinator last year which stifled the previous 2 years 16.1 and 17.6 yards per catch. This guy is a perfect fit for the Pats. We need toughness and veteran leadership at the position!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TV time in the center of mass media, NYC, while he and his big time contry star wifey  fiilm their A&E cable TV series. Thank God we didn't want him....Yet another zoo distraction to rip apart the Jet's season when they lose big games...this will be sweet to watch!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ice up son.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Galloway was a 1 trick deep shot receiver. Steve Smith is one of the best route runners and toughest players in the game. He and Boldin are very similar players even though smith is smaller. He's a gamer who can work the middle of the field and still has amazing leaping ability, just ask Talib how good he is( ice up son) and played for a new offensive coordinator last year which stifled the previous 2 years 16.1 and 17.6 yards per catch. This guy is a perfect fit for the Pats. We need toughness and veteran leadership at the position!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you true champ, took words right out of my mouth!  +1