I'm on Vacation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm on Vacation

After just witnessing an indecent post from Rusty/Queenie regarding another forum members daughter, I have decided to put him on ignore.  It was a very tasteless remark made by him and was totally uncalled for here.  I am very disappointed, even if some of us don't get a long, you never cross that line here.  I strongly urge others to ignore this person and his many screen names and not give him anymore attention that he so desperately seems to need.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: I'm on Vacation

Well he's been banned 3 times in a week, so that say something, but unfortunately BDC allows him to keep creating accounts to troll, bash and insult people.  I'm with you TFB and placing him on ignore.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I assume this thread is already proving my point.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Who are you guys talking to?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Let's see, Welker 3 drops sucked, Dobson 4 drops, was awesome.  Is that right Queenie?  Did you see Wes's TD catch?  It was awesome!

Double covered and runs right past both of them, lol!!

Those ducks are a bit tough to catch, Decker who played with the forehead last season still has a hard time catching them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

You guys are just too funny.  Over the years I have read many of you complain about Rusty, but then what do you do?  You actually create a post to claim that you are no longer going to deal with him in the hopes that you will bait him into an argument.  Just accept the fact that, apparently, several of you here have a real fascination with this guy.  If you truly didn't want to deal with him, you would put him on ignore. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Welcome to the "We battled this nitwit for years and then said F this, he isn't worth wasting the time" Club.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I've been on here for a week and know that Rusty keeps this site good. Its always entertaining arguement and he sometimes, SOMETIMES, has decent points. and hes funny. makes me laugh, all that matters.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I've been on here for a week and know that Rusty keeps this site good. Its always entertaining arguement and he sometimes, SOMETIMES, has decent points. and hes funny. makes me laugh, all that matters.

I've had about enough of you. Giving props to Rusty. Get help. To Ignoreland with you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Welcome to the "We battled this nitwit for years and then said F this, he isn't worth wasting the time" Club.

He crossed the line today with one poster.  What a S@#$ bag.  I wish everyone would ignore that tool and he would be here talking to himself.  Less then 2 full days and he already has 200+ posts on his new account..   I am sure many more now since I can't see him, Laughing He has some serious, serious issues going on..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

He crossed the line today with one poster.  What a S@#$ bag.  I wish everyone would ignore that tool and he would be here talking to himself.  Less then 2 full days and he already has 200+ posts on his new account..   I am sure many more now since I can't see him, LaughingHe has some serious, serious issues going on..

I used to think it was worth bludgeoning him because some reader might believe him if he was left uncontested. But now I realize if the reader is stupid enough to buy his smelly BS, then they deserve to be as clueless as him.

The man is a sicko.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I've had about enough of you. Giving props to Rusty. Get help. To Ignoreland with you!

lol, just updated mine as well.  It's really sad because I only have had 2 posters on ignore in seven years.  Now I must have put 12 on ignore over the last 2 weeks. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

He crossed the line today with one poster.  What a S@#$ bag.  I wish everyone would ignore that tool and he would be here talking to himself.  Less then 2 full days and he already has 200+ posts on his new account..   I am sure many more now since I can't see him, LaughingHe has some serious, serious issues going on..

so, why do u keep responding?

I put him on ignore.  I won't be seeing or responding to him.  Thank goodness!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I used to think it was worth bludgeoning him because some reader might believe him if he was left uncontested. But now I realize if the reader is stupid enough to buy his smelly BS, then they deserve to be as clueless as him.

The man is a sicko.

Babe, you explained it perfectly. 

Sections
Shortcuts