I'm on Vacation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I'm on Vacation

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I've been on here for a week and know that Rusty keeps this site good. Its always entertaining arguement and he sometimes, SOMETIMES, has decent points. and hes funny. makes me laugh, all that matters.

I've had about enough of you. Giving props to Rusty. Get help. To Ignoreland with you!

lol, just updated mine as well.  It's really sad because I only have had 2 posters on ignore in seven years.  Now I must have put 12 on ignore over the last 2 weeks. 

I had nobody on ignore. Then wozzy and anonymous asked people to use ignore, so I put Rusty and UD6 on it. Then a bunch of low post probably fake Rusty accounts followed suite.

It's for the best.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

After just witnessing an indecent post from Rusty/Queenie regarding another forum members daughter, I have decided to put him on ignore.  It was a very tasteless remark made by him and was totally uncalled for here.  I am very disappointed, even if some of us don't get a long, you never cross that line here.  I strongly urge others to ignore this person and his many screen names and not give him anymore attention that he so desperately seems to need.

What ya got for a drink going...chocolate tini?   Looks refreshing!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I've been on here for a week and know that Rusty keeps this site good. Its always entertaining arguement and he sometimes, SOMETIMES, has decent points. and hes funny. makes me laugh, all that matters.

Hi Rally!  funny how you seem to support the 2 biggest trolls on the forum.  Interesting.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I've had about enough of you. Giving props to Rusty. Get help. To Ignoreland with you!

lol, just updated mine as well.  It's really sad because I only have had 2 posters on ignore in seven years.  Now I must have put 12 on ignore over the last 2 weeks. 

I had nobody on ignore. Then wozzy and anonymous asked people to use ignore, so I put Rusty and UD6 on it. Then a bunch of low post probably fake Rusty accounts followed suite.

It's for the best.

So far just Queenie, I mean Rusty for me since Rally took a hike.  It was clear he was getting called out for his BS and felt it was best to leave since he was being exposed daily as a fraud.   Everything he said would come true based on his pro experience, never did come true.  He was the 2nd biggest joke of the forum and everyone laughed him out of here.

Hope I don't have to put anyone else on ignore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Now if we could get people to stop quoting him.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This troll vacation is sweet and relaxing.  No garbage to read. People should join the just press ignore campaign.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

I assume this thread is already proving my point.

Yup

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Welcome to the "We battled this nitwit for years and then said F this, he isn't worth wasting the time" Club.

How much are the dues...I'm in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

After just witnessing an indecent post from Rusty/Queenie regarding another forum members daughter, I have decided to put him on ignore.  It was a very tasteless remark made by him and was totally uncalled for here.  I am very disappointed, even if some of us don't get a long, you never cross that line here.  I strongly urge others to ignore this person and his many screen names and not give him anymore attention that he so desperately seems to need.

I can't blame you.  I'll still be here bludgeoning Queenie at every turn for every one of his idiotic, pedeophelic hypocritical or just plain dumb posts.  

Given all of Queenie's repeated mentions of teen and pre teen boys and girls, their panties and other creepy posts, why now?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

good. On ignore

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Just read what he wrote and - WOW just WOW what a d1ck! Ignore!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Just read what he wrote and - WOW just WOW what a d1ck! Ignore!

Good move.  That was a very tasteless remark he made.  Just goes to show what kind of person he is, he was probably drunk too.  He admitted he gets smashed and comes here.  check it out..

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Welcome to the "We battled this nitwit for years and then said F this, he isn't worth wasting the time" Club.

How much are the dues...I'm in.

Free free free.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

The guy is seriously disturbed.  How you can't see this is beyond me.

well i totally understand that he is disturbed i picked up on that real quick.... lol but some of his arguements about our D have some vaildity. any offensive arguement he makes is a joke

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

well i totally understand that he is disturbed i picked up on that real quick.... lol but some of his arguements about our D have some vaildity. any offensive arguement he makes is a joke

Like that the D is responsible in losing the last 2 super bowls by giving up last minute, game winning drives of 83 and 88 yards?

And that Adrian Wilson was a solid pickup?

And that Armsted was a brilliant signing?

Yeah, real good arguments about the D.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was late to this party.  I agree.  Enough is enough.  Once in a while it is fun to totally embarrass him, but the fun is now far too outweighed by the bulldung rhetoric.  How can someone post so much and say so little?  With him and Bustchise on ignore, you can go through a decent thread in five minutes!

I can't promise it'll last forever, but at least it's a start.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You are a big fan of Rally and Rusty.  That's all that matters.

Welcome to the Club of Three (members)!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stalkrusty. Show stalkrusty's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

good. On ignore

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stalkrusty. Show stalkrusty's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I was late to this party.  I agree.  Enough is enough.  Once in a while it is fun to totally embarrass him, but the fun is now far too outweighed by the bulldung rhetoric.  How can someone post so much and say so little?  With him and Bustchise on ignore, you can go through a decent thread in five minutes!

RUSTY STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I just don't understand what kind of person, grown man, would make up the lies and false facts about a team when everyone knows he is wrong, yet he continues to do it thinking people actually believe him.   Hahahaha!!   We aren't laughing with him, we are laughing at him!

I never really had much problem with Bustchise or any other Jets or Giants fans.  Sometimes they add a good outsiders perspective.  Crazy how they are better members here then Queenie.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

bump. Time for people to take a vacation and enjoy discussions w/o resorting to making personal comments.

Sections
Shortcuts