I'm picking Buffalo over NE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'm picking Buffalo over NE

And no I haven't had too much egg nog. Relax...I'm taking the 9 1/2 points. I go with the roller coaster season I've seen this year...great game...lousy game..

NE will win but the points are being influenced by the Bal game...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: I'm picking Buffalo over NE

I'll take the Patriots giving the 9 1/2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Both teams had their best game of the year against solid competition so I understand why someone would pick Buffalo but I really think the Pats will play well and it's at home. I would take the points though that is more points than I would have expected.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Pats played in their superbowl last week against a mediocre team. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

I picked the Pats over the Ravens by more than 10 pts.  Now I'll take the Pats over the Bills by at least 3pts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny, the Pats still have a chance to make the SB...as do the "mediocre" team they beat in their SB last week. What about the Jets? =D

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Patriots will win the game, by how much is the only real question. Message to Mankins be ready because the Bills D-line is aggressive! This is not the time to find out how good Ryan Mallett is...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Pats played in their superbowl last week against a mediocre team. "

Jets Super Bowl is this week, with the Steelers' playoff hopes on the line

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jets played in the superbowl 44 years ago against a good team.....but that was 44 years ago. Did I say it was 44 years ago?  Yeah, just checked.  It was.  Odd, they haven't been to one since.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Speaking to the point of the thread, I understand your thinking, NMPL, and you can make a case for it being a close game.  That said, I'm more of a mind that the Pats will take very good care of business Sunday against the Bills.  I'm thinking they'll beat the spread (and, no, I've no money on the game nor do I plan on it).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

We win, it wont be close. We are home  we cover the spread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I wouldnt touch this game even if I was a bettor - based on who knows if the game will be meaningful or not. It may even be a meaningless game for Pats if Colts and Bengals lose their games...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only Jets play their Superbowls in regular season - after 44 years they have no clue what an SB actually is...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wouldnt touch this game even if I was a bettor - based on who knows if the game will be meaningful or not. It may even be a meaningless game for Pats if Colts and Bengals lose their games...

[/QUOTE]

Denver is at 4:25 in Oakland....Pats gotta play with live ammo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I'd take the points too.  Divsion games always seem close. The Pats will prevail.  Does Mike have any room for boarders during the SB?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Pats at home with something to play for (seeding) I like the Pats

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Pats 31  Buff 20

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Both teams had their best game of the year against solid competition so I understand why someone would pick Buffalo but I really think the Pats will play well and it's at home. I would take the points though that is more points than I would have expected.

[/QUOTE]

Real solid......... Pats beat a team with a one legged quarterback... But i do think if Pats can hold Bills defensive line they just might pull another upset.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And no I haven't had too much egg nog. Relax...I'm taking the 9 1/2 points. I go with the roller coaster season I've seen this year...great game...lousy game..

NE will win but the points are being influenced by the Bal game...

[/QUOTE]

"buffalo over NE" implies a loss.    You're taking the points. 

This is a really hard game to predict IMO.  Buffalo is going to come in here full of themselves and ready to get into the face of Patriot players.  This is a team on the rise with an OK-ish quarterback.  There are a couple scenarios where Bills can win this game.

If Patriots expect anything less than a super tough battle in the trenches then Buffalo can get to Brady.  This is my concern.  Baltimore was not at their best.  Buffalo will be.  Buffalo is younger and hungrier.  Buffalo is the team this week with the chip on their shoulder.  9 1/2 point spread makes it worse IMO.  Not sure where that number came from...?  thing is , a game can turn and the late TDs can skew the score... like we saw last week. 

Idunno.  I think it comes down to the defense.  If they build on the schemes they put in last week and confuse the young QB and get some sacks ...  then a few turnovers could follow and the Pats can roll from that point onward.  Offense needs to mix it up and get their D running around with a lot of variety.  Vanilla crap will not cut it this week nor predictable patterns of playcalling. 

This is Buffalo's Super Bowl this week ... unfortunately.  (Basically they're all super bowls from here on out....  meaning you may as well prepare like that.) 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Enjoy year 45 dude.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

So... who cares what you think?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah.......here is what your buddy predicted

Re: Pats vrs Ravens - predictions?

posted at 12/19/2013 9:02 AM EST

• HeygangLH
    • First: 11/18/2013
    • Last: 12/27/2013

31-0 Ravens

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah.......here is what your buddy predicted

Re: Pats vrs Ravens - predictions?

posted at 12/19/2013 9:02 AM EST

• HeygangLH
    • First: 11/18/2013
    • Last: 12/27/2013

31-0 Ravens

[/QUOTE]

HeygangLH has been Leon, Togah and about a hundred other names over the years. He used to pickup a name and pose as a fan of our opponent each week but email verification stopped that. He used to morph into a Giants fan during playoffs but that hasn't worked for a couple of seasons since the Giants have been as bad as the Jets. In a pinch he'll even start ranting about the Yankees ( last resort of an NYC sports fan when all other teams suck ). Sad pathetic little internet punk with the same pathetic Jets.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Leon who? 31-0.....embarrased again Leon........but still you give Pats the ultimate compliment by posting on this board.......thank you for the support!!

Sections
Shortcuts