I'm ready to eat crow about this team. I was wrong and I'm very Happy about it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

Re: I'm ready to eat crow about this team. I was wrong and I'm very Happy about it.

In Response to Re: I'm ready to eat crow about this team. I was wrong and I'm very Happy about it.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm ready to eat crow about this team. I was wrong and I'm very Happy about it. : Well said, robert. Can't stand these bandwagon pansies who wet their pants early on, and then crawl back to gloriously exult, "I'm so glad I was wrong!" These same fools would have been crowning themselves Nostradamus had the Pats finished 8-8,  and then would have skewered BB for the moron they just "knew" he was. They should be banned from watching our blood-and-guts #1 seed until next season, and in the interim, be sentenced to watching the Chargers, or one of the other glamorous picks the "experts" at ESPN assured them would win the AFC.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOT

cheers -

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: I'm ready to eat crow about this team. I was wrong and I'm very Happy about it.

I had em at 11-5. the BB/Brady link I never question. I questioned the chucking it up to moss in triple coverage. Playing like that the O couldnt keep up with what the D was giving up. We stunk on 3rd down D last year too I thought more of the same.