I'm really looking forward to seeing the "Manning Face" after the Super Bowl.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm really looking forward to seeing the "Manning Face" after the Super Bowl.

Go Saints,!!! Please add a picture to this collage !!!

http://www.manningface.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: I'm really looking forward to seeing the "Manning Face" after the Super Bowl.

best website ever!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: I'm really looking forward to seeing the "Manning Face" after the Super Bowl.

There's one thing for sure.  You won't see Brady's face, at least not playing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Whats the point of making fun of Manning? He is a great QB and has made it to the SB again. Lets give him credit, hes one of the best.

A certain team picked as preseason super bowl favorites did not beat a good team all year and got humiliated at home in the playoffs. We should be more concerned with that.  The Colts have a much superior team with 5 good wide receivers, good offensive and defensive line, and guys who can get to the QB.  We have an aging Moss and severely injured Welker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I will try my best to avoid Manning's face after anything. However, he's playing. We're just whining.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

jedinate, I guess you didn't get the memo about being a gracious loser. Manning got the MVP because he carried his teammates throughout the season. He drove them to be as good as they can be. Brady tried - with his public outbursts - but it didn't have the same result. At least in 2009, it was Brady publicly pouting. Rooting for an AFC team to lose the SuperBowl is just child's play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I haven't liked Manning since 2001, why should I change now. He's still a "dome" quarterback that has had the same coaches and players around him since he was drafted. And Caldwell isn't a new coach, he's an extension of the old one. I will never be a "gracious Loser" What the hell is that. If you are gracious about losing you are a loser!!!!! 

so the rest of you jump on Mannings band wagnon-- not me NEVER!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

"jedinate, I guess you didn't get the memo about being a gracious loser."

I guess you didn't get the memo about having a sense a humor. This a Patriots forum and not everyone here loves Manning. I thought the people here would find it amusing.

"Rooting for an AFC team to lose the SuperBowl is just child's play"

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize there were rules on who I have to root for or against.

This post was some light hearted fun. You need to lightnen up man

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

hooterdawg sounds like a soccer mom

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soccer+mom

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Digger  lol I was thinking the same thing  and jed thanks for the post

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jed, not sure if you have any pull with the website, but it seems to be missing a few prized Manning photos.

I didn't realize Peyton picked with his left.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view/20100131revolution_no_9/

Because his affinity for Red Sox [team stats] legend Ted Williams led him to choose the No. 9 for his football jersey, New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees heads into Super Bowl XLIV next weekend with some weird numerology seemingly aligned.

Were the Saints to beat the Colts on Feb. 7 -- a date that in the standard format (i.e., 02/07) adds up to nine -- Brees would become the just the ninth quaterback with a single-digit jersey to win the Super Bowl.

Oh, and did we mention that Brees is currently playing in his ... ninth NFL season? If you’re superstitious, you can feel that good, old New Orleans voodoo at work, can’t you?

I FEEL A MANNING FACE COMING!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The winner in pretty much anything has little to nothing to do with who is deserving.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

freeney torn ligament in ankle! might not play in super bowl. this could be the manning face to end manning faces!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

HRK - Yeah, I'd say most Pats fans would prefer Manning to Brady.  I am sure Belichick would.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

UD,

I think most Pats fans are more interested in SB's than individual records.  I can assure you nobody I know wants Manning. 

Brady has been in 4 SB's and he is a year younger and started 3 years later and missed an entire season from injury.  That's so far a 50% SB rate with 4 SBs in 8 years.  Manning will play in his 2nd in 12 years next week.  At least your guy has the record for TD's in a season....I mean the all important QB rating for a season.  That's a really awesome record, maybe if they never run the ball next year he can get another record to the detriment of his team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Go Saints,!!! Please add a picture to this collage !!!

http://www.manningface.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one with Manning one the bench during the Chargers game is priceless.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

http://www.manningface.com/images/1257124641_peyton.jpg

this is my favorite... you can pretty much taste the dissapointment!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

shen - Football is a team game.  And while the QB is the most important player, he does not play defense or kick or return kicks or catch balls or block, tackle, or generally run. 

you are wrong if you think Brady is the sole reason for the Patriots team going to and winning a superbowl, and believing that is a slap in the face to all of the other great players of the patriots supebowl years.

Sections
Shortcuts