I'm Rusty!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I'm Rusty!!!

So I come onto the board and what name appears on the right of my screen? RidingWithTheKingll! Where's Babe and 42and46 so they can call me Rusty?

I've also been Philskiw1, Quagmire3, saskpatsfan, and prolate0spheroid!

Seriously though, this forum has been a little weird the past few days. Different names appearing as your sign in and new posts being delayed (although this part seems to be getting better now). 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: I'm Rusty!!!

oh, hi Rusty!

btw, I'm currently provpats and apparently when I'm someone else it doesn't ignore the people i have on ignore, lol!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

So I come onto the board and what name appears on the right of my screen? RidingWithTheKingll! Where's Babe and 42and46 so they can call me Rusty?

Seriously though, this forum has been a little weird the past few days. Different names appearing as your sign in and new posts being delayed (although this part seems to be getting better now). 

True, I have taken on the settings of someone new each time i have  logged on recently...but I can't change anything..just see/get their settings along with who they have on ignore.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Might explain some of the common sense posts "I" have made lately!! haha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i was rusty the other day, and then i was rkarp.....quite ironic.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Yeah, I have been Muzwell, tCal2 and jjdbrazil in the last day.

Very strange.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

oh, hi Rusty!

btw, I'm currently provpats and apparently when I'm someone else it doesn't ignore the people i have on ignore, lol!!

Enjoy!

Hey, TFB12, I watched Welkie catch passes from Gomer last week at Duke. I thought of you and how enamored you are with Wes Welker. lol

What a freaken liar.  I specifically remember someone mentioning they were there last week and you said on Saturday, that you might go to see if they were still there.

Were they there on Saturday, crusty?  Care to commit to confirming that?

How bout some photo's?

Redsoxbatboy, you keeping track of crusty's lies?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

oh, hi Rusty!

Enjoy!

Hey, TFB12, I watched Welkie catch passes from Gomer last week at Duke. I thought of you and how enamored you are with Wes Welker. lol

What a freaken liar.  I specifically remember someone mentioning they were there last week and you said on Saturday, that you might go to see if they were still there.

How bout some photo's?

I remember the exact same comment by him. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I keep getting different welcome (insert name) every time.  It's funny, for every 5 names I get, 4 of them have Rusty on ignore, Hahahahaha!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

oh, hi Rusty!

Enjoy!

How bout some photo's?

It was a joke. I did not see them.  I was razzing TFB12 with his Welker man crush.  You're sto stupid.

Oh, I see, now that you've been exposed as a liar, it's a joke.

You are the joke!  And not a very good one, I might add.

"WHOPPER" king

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

oh, hi Rusty!

Enjoy!

How bout some photo's?

It was a joke. I did not see them.  I was razzing TFB12 with his Welker man crush.  You're sto stupid.

"WHOPPER" king

I know you're dumb, but you're acting even more dumb than usual. Are you claiming TFB12 did not have a man lust meltdown on 3.13 due to Welker leaving and he now has me on Ignore (because me and others were askign him to stop trolling with the man lust meltdown)?

Since this board with him possibly not having me on Ignore (at times), me saying "I watched Manning throws balls to Welker' as a joke messing with YTFB12, means I "lied" about scooting over to Wallace Wade to see them play catch?

You're a psychopath with how you want to enviison things in your head!

Anyone with half a brain here knows I've been toying with TFb12's unhealthly man lust for Welker since he had his meltdown last month.

End of story.

You are a very sick person trying to jump in and out of threads to deflect once it's become clear that one of your allies is being bludgeoend so badly with no hope for a quality retort.

Seek help!

I don't care if you call it a joke.  It was an untrue statement (just like your many other untrue statements) meant to antagonize.

Liar and antagonist.  End of discussion.  Oh, you misspelled bludgeoned, MR spelling police!

BWAHAHAHA

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

oh, hi Rusty!

Enjoy!

How bout some photo's?

"WHOPPER" king

I know you're dumb, but you're acting even more dumb than usual. Are you claiming TFB12 did not have a man lust meltdown on 3.13 due to Welker leaving and he now has me on Ignore (because me and others were askign him to stop trolling with the man lust meltdown)?

Since this board with him possibly not having me on Ignore (at times), me saying "I watched Manning throws balls to Welker' as a joke messing with YTFB12, means I "lied" about scooting over to Wallace Wade to see them play catch?

You're a psychopath with how you want to enviison things in your head!

Anyone with half a brain here knows I've been toying with TFb12's unhealthly man lust for Welker since he had his meltdown last month.

End of story.

You are a very sick person trying to jump in and out of threads to deflect once it's become clear that one of your allies is being bludgeoend so badly with no hope for a quality retort.

Seek help!

I don't care if you call it a joke.  It was an untrue statement (just like your many other untrue statements) meant to antagonize.

Liar and antagonist.  End of discussion.  Oh, you misspelled bludgeoned, MR spelling police!

BWAHAHAHA

Just more BS from that fraud.  Now he is in spin control mode for you calling him out on that, well done, sir!!  You are a Gentleman and a Scholar!!

Funny how he has to always throw a Welker comment in with his spin's regarding me, he tries to deflect him being wrong by trying to point at someone else.  Yet, he is a bigger nut sack hanger on for BB then anyone has ever been here for any player, coach, team... ever!  He is such a tool!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Typo. Not the same as not knowing how to spell, which I know you can't seem to understand.

Are you RKrap's wife?  lol

If you can't see I as giving TFB12 the business a bit with regards to his unhealthy Welker lust, you have severe comprehension problems. Nice try, though.

Johnnie Cochrane would be thrilled with your efforts. He's got two thumbs up in his casket for ya.

LMAO

Oh so when you do it, it's a typo and with everyone else, they don't know how to spell.

Makes perfect sense.

Here's the thing, liar and antagonist.  It's not up to you to decide who has an unhealthy man lust for any one.  In fact, most here, think you have one for BB. and have voiced that many times.  Somehow you can't see that.

Who cares if he is upset about Welker?   A LOT of people are,  including his own ex-team mates and the owner of the team.  Do they all have unhealthy man crushes, or is it just the people you chose to antagonize?

Don't even bother responding, in fact put me on ignore.  Gotta get back to work now.  Many driveways to plow.  BWAHAHA  FOOL!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts