I'm so damn bored--I've become a Bruins fan!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: I'm so damn bored--I've become a Bruins fan!!

Have you ever watched hockey before? It is one of the greatest sports on the planet and a shame that basketball and baseball are more popular in America. You get hitting, fighting, all sorts of skill sets, shootouts, octopi on the ice, and much more. Going to a game in person is amazing, too. I was right by the glass at the game a few years back when Lucic put Van Ryn through it. So much love for that sport. Wish it was easier to get games though...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Another great game by the Bruins today!

I have been over lurking on the Bruins forum lately!

btw, Rusty is getting owned over there in that forum because he is basically doing the same stuff there as he does here. He post things that he is wrong about, they call him on it and he continues to argue.  Apparently they don't know him over there yet, however they are getting to know him very well it looks like.  Same ol Rusty, different forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Football has gone pretty dead. 

At some point we'll maybe be able to watch the veterans run OTAs, although more likely the entire week will be behind closed doors.  Nothing happening except the Jets DUI circus and occasional 90th man free agent signings until training camp.  I should just shut football down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

btw, Rusty is getting owned over there in that forum because he is basically doing the same stuff there as he does here. He post things that he is wrong about, they call him on it and he continues to argue.  Apparently they don't know him over there yet, however they are getting to know him very well it looks like.  Same ol Rusty, different forum.

does he have 12 names on that forum too?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Would be nice if they had some sort of summer developmental league.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Well, welcome to the dark side!  I'm enjoying the Bruins run.  I go to a friends house (he has an excellent man cave) because he has the NHL package.  Big time hockey fan.  His grand dad is in the NHL hall of fame as a sports writer for the Blackhawks.  He enjoys the Bruins as well.  More of a hockey fan than a Blackhawks fan which is kinda weird.  Enjoy watching hockey with him.  Very knowledgable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

I love all my Boston teams. Ok baseball and the Sox are my favorites but can't there be a lot of us like me who love them all? This website(Pats) seems to be less snobby then the others(Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics) My point being they believe their sport is the best and every other sport is not even close. Mostly the baseball and hockey fans. Like I said I love all my teams so I just think we should love them all, unless you're a transplant and grew up with another team. I hope Seidenberg, Redden and Ferrence come back real soon. We need them. Go Bruins!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Have you ever watched hockey before? It is one of the greatest sports on the planet and a shame that basketball and baseball are more popular in America. You get hitting, fighting, all sorts of skill sets, shootouts, octopi on the ice, and much more. Going to a game in person is amazing, too. I was right by the glass at the game a few years back when Lucic put Van Ryn through it. So much love for that sport. Wish it was easier to get games though...

I have to agree hockey is the best sport to watch in person. It's not a good tv sport.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I cconfess to being only an occasional B's fan but I have to agree on a couple of points already made:

*Love the original 6 teams

*B's in the playoffs definitely get my attention

*Like this team better than the Thomas bunch

*Hockey much better to watch in person than on TV

*Pretty good view here from the bandwagon

*Excellent game yesterday

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

we live for hockey here....I can see Canada from my house

I live for riding the harley !!!    #3   Patriots #1 football #2

someday I'd like to ride with you

hey what about me Harley? I get no ride??

I'm sure board cops have a little scooter with a basket in front for their ticket book so they can ride around and ticket insensitive people.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

we live for hockey here....I can see Canada from my house

I live for riding the harley !!!    #3   Patriots #1 football #2

someday I'd like to ride with you

hey what about me Harley? I get no ride??

yup you can ride then you'll can wear this T-shirt

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Right. Sure. I am "owned" by a bunch of dork Jacobs Apologists.   LMAO

Some people don't like the truth here, or there.   How am I "wrong" pointing out jacobs was a crook? You don't even know what you're talking about whatsoever. My honesty and some dork homers there have nothing to do at all, at all, with me being "wrong".

Look, kid (or adult who acts 12), I was going to Bruins games literally twice a month as a 15 year old and all through high school. You are some person who followed his dad liking the Browns and ended up here. I was lucky enough to literally be in the Garden for 50 games. Easy.

Christ, we knew the place so well we broke into concerts in the early/mid 90s when they were doing the remodeling on the place.  Please do not pretend you have a clue on the Jacobs topic.

Do not speak for me or anyone in this town. You're a guest here. A guest. Keep that in mind.

I saw Bourque's 1000 pt game or Neely's 50 goals in 44 games in '94.  Some of these geeky fans in that forum are the biggest dorks I've ever seen. They love Jacobs. I don't. That simple.

And for you to troll as a Browns fan?  Now, a bandwagon Pats fan?  Who do you think you are? Seriously. 

Do not lecture me or troll when I love that game and love the Bruins when you are some little tool bandwagon fan. Who do you think you are?

A direct quote from BassFishing on the Bruins forum:

"You geeks think you're the only Bruins fans there are, so you've come here to start a nerd club."

Speechless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I cconfess to being only an occasional B's fan but I have to agree on a couple of points already made:

*Love the original 6 teams

*B's in the playoffs definitely get my attention

*Like this team better than the Thomas bunch

*Hockey much better to watch in person than on TV

*Pretty good view here from the bandwagon

*Excellent game yesterday

It's the same team (minus Jagr) as the team 2 years ago.  Swap out Recchi for cement skates Jagr ans it's the same team.

I like what Recchi brought a lot more than the junk Jagr brings right now.  

Right now, the B's are playing well, though.  They aren't giving the Rangers much of anything.

Bergeron and Marchand have started playing a lot better since Jagr joined their line, no? Its not all about speed when you have the puck control and vision that Jagr has.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Some people don't like the truth here, or there.   How am I "wrong" pointing out jacobs was a crook? You don't even know what you're talking about whatsoever. My honesty and some dork homers there have nothing to do at all, at all, with me being "wrong".

Look, kid (or adult who acts 12), I was going to Bruins games literally twice a month as a 15 year old and all through high school. You are some person who followed his dad liking the Browns and ended up here. I was lucky enough to literally be in the Garden for 50 games. Easy.

Christ, we knew the place so well we broke into concerts in the early/mid 90s when they were doing the remodeling on the place.  Please do not pretend you have a clue on the Jacobs topic.

Do not speak for me or anyone in this town. You're a guest here. A guest. Keep that in mind.

I saw Bourque's 1000 pt game or Neely's 50 goals in 44 games in '94.  Some of these geeky fans in that forum are the biggest dorks I've ever seen. They love Jacobs. I don't. That simple.

And for you to troll as a Browns fan?  Now, a bandwagon Pats fan?  Who do you think you are? Seriously. 

Do not lecture me or troll when I love that game and love the Bruins when you are some little tool bandwagon fan. Who do you think you are?

I'm TFB12 and you are not!  You are a dozen different people around here!  I tell the truth and you don't.  I keep it real and can be objective,  You can't!  I don't have an agenda, you do.  Wake up dude, you aren't correct all the time!  You might be correct only half the time so get off your high horse and stop thinking you know everything because you don't!  It clearly shows here and over in the Bruins forum that you don't!

It doesn't matter how long you have been a fan!  Do you understand that?  It doesn't matter!!  BTW, I was a fan of BB before he was the Pats coach, you are a bandwagon fan of his if you really want to argue that point, tool!  If you can't be objective and can't stop acting like a little child who has to go in attack mode when someone questions some of the choices and decisions a team makes then you have a big problem around here.  Which is the case, which apparently you don't understand.  That's why there is so much dislike for you here and apparently in other forums.

You aren't correct all the time so just stop acting like it.  Get off your high horse dude!  You are the worst type of fan, you are the type of fan that thinks his team and the organization is perfect and can do no wrong and don't make mistakes.  As much as we all would like that, the fact is... they aren't!  Stop pretending they are.  Take of those rose colored glasses and learn to be objective. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

As I said, I'm only an occasional B's fan but I seem to have seen some pretty young talent (rookies?) on D recently.  I know that Hamilton and Krug are rooks.  However, since I don't really know the game as well as I should I'll simply leave it there.

Still fun to watch 'em though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW Rusty, You have wanted to know everything about me, you seem to want to know everything about lot's of people here.  I have answered your questions and several others have answered your question, yet I have asked you several times on this forum, which you continue to side step answering it..... Have you ever played and/or coached organized football?  If you have played please tell which positions as I am curious to know.  So please, after answering all your questions, will you please answer this one for me.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

just saying-----

What took you so long?

Oh well, better late than never.

Oh and make sure you hold on when riding on that Harley.  You  DON'T want to be the b*tch that fell off.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I had always been an "occaisional" fan that would watch a few games here & there when it came to hockey. After watching the first playoff game back in 2011, I never missed another. The playoff action is seriously addicting. The last couple years, I rarely miss a B's game now. I still like football better, but absolutely LOVE hockey. The playoffs are just incredible action.

Baseball & Basketball are like watching paint dry. I loved going to the Garden back in the 80s (tickets were like $15) to see the classic Celts game with Bird, McHale, Parrish, Johnson, Ainge.....when basketball was fun. Now just a big foul fest with a bunch of over paid classless punks. (Thanks Lebron).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm TFB12 and you are not!  You are a dozen different people around here!  I tell the truth and you don't.  I keep it real and can be objective,  You can't!  I don't have an agenda, you do.  Wake up dude, you aren't correct all the time!  You might be correct only half the time so get off your high horse and stop thinking you know everything because you don't!  It clearly shows here and over in the Bruins forum that you don't!

It doesn't matter how long you have been a fan!  Do you understand that?  It doesn't matter!!  BTW, I was a fan of BB before he was the Pats coach, you are a bandwagon fan of his if you really want to argue that point, tool!  If you can't be objective and can't stop acting like a little child who has to go in attack mode when someone questions some of the choices and decisions a team makes then you have a big problem around here.  Which is the case, which apparently you don't understand.  That's why there is so much dislike for you here and apparently in other forums.

You aren't correct all the time so just stop acting like it.  Get off your high horse dude!  You are the worst type of fan, you are the type of fan that thinks his team and the organization is perfect and can do no wrong and don't make mistakes.  As much as we all would like that, the fact is... they aren't!  Stop pretending they are.  Take of those rose colored glasses and learn to be objective. 

Are you this dumb?  Seriously. I don't care if you think I am right or wrong. Get it?

My opinion is my opinion.  Those morons see Jagr on a jersey and just think he's swell for this Bs system.

This all started because they bothched the Iginla deal embarrassingly so, which is classic Jacobs.  You don't even know who Jacobs is, TFB12.

Forget it. You're out of your league. You're not even a native Boston fan and have absolutely no business being involved.

Are you even a hockey fan? I think I know the answer.

That board is littered with a bunch of fanboys so if you say anything remotely critical or as an honest fan, they swarm like a bunch of hall monitor dorks. It didn't work for Bobby Brady either.lol

Just stick to your funny photoshopping and stop following me around trying to regain leverage from your Welker meltdown here in March.

Once again, you side step my question.  I quess I know the answer afterall! LOL!!

Well if everything you share here is your opinion, stop acting like it is fact.  You made so many incorrect statements about Welker and Amendola, which I called you out on and proved you wrong.  Many others have proved you wrong here over the years so lets just stop pretending that you know what you are talking about.  It's you opinion as you stated, not based on actual facts.  So just stop acting like you know it all, just stop!  Based on the garbage you spew here, you don't, it's been proven by me and others based on facts.... not opinions.    The amazing part is when people provide facts to prove your opinion wrong then you continue to argue.  Get real, dude!  Take those rose colored glasses of, stop trying to push your agenda here.  You are a fraud!

Sections
Shortcuts