I'm sorry Tom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

Re: I'm sorry Tom

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

no, you were right the first time.....lol.

[/QUOTE]

STFU Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

LOL....a variation of the troll card. Coming from the President of the Patriots Premature Ejaculation Club, I'm surprised you even pay attention to me. Who's VP of the club, KansasPatriot....oh, yeah. Sorry, but I'm not a card-carrying member of your club.

[/QUOTE]

This was funny too....lmao

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Sanchez is a great QB- I mean he is the starting QB for the team with the best record in the AFC east right now-Nuff said

[/QUOTE]

He also quarterbacks the team with the WORST record in the afc east, keep that also in mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry I ranted, raved. stomped swore and almost threw up on the 55 in flat screen TV. sorry I called you out and posted you didn't really care, cause I know you do. Us fans expect you to do everything perfectly, to continue to carry this team on your back as you have done for so long.  I still love you Brady-- you are the best!!!!

ps love you too hotman.

[/QUOTE]

you know many ladies think Eli is better looking

[/QUOTE]

By chance are these ladies desperately looking for a husband and know they don't have a shot at Brady. Kind of like the guys who can only afford bleacher seats but say, these are much better anyways because now I can see the whole field?