im starting to like it over here..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

im starting to like it over here..

i know many of you are very dissappointed.. had your hopes up on winning a SB in INDY.  no SUPERBOWL for you in the HEARTLAND.

after seeing NE fans troll my colts message boards for years; i think ive decided to come back here for the entire offseason.

look forward to getting to know many of you pat fans, sure there are some of you out there that actually have some dignity left.

hoping my PACERS beat your senile celtics down this upcoming postseason as well.  soon INDY will OWN you all in the only two sports America truly even cares about.

PACERS are on the upswing and we all know the COLTS are going to have another franchise QB for another 10+ seasons.

looking good for Hoosier fans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: im starting to like it over here..

You gota feel kind of bad for them because of the cheating of spygate they thought there coach qb and team were great champions. Since being caught for spygate the patriots have not won a superbowl and brady has lost his clutchness.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

must suck knowing the reason you all even won a SB at all is due to a kicker that now plays for the COLTS!

CASSELL /> BRADY

i hate to say i told you so.. but..

im not going anywhere.. looking forward to an offseason over here on the second best team in the leagues board for awhile.  lol.

bet the MANNINGS are gonna enjoy this offseason about as much i will

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: im starting to like it over here..:
    must suck knowing the reason you all even won a SB at all is due to a kicker that now plays for the COLTS! CASSELL /> BRADY i hate to say i told you so.. but.. ;)
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1

what a lame post.

if brady ankle wasn't hurt, the the team will be back at the SB in 09. Brady /> Cassell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

check the stats.  cassell put up basically identical numbers as Brady did his first few seasons.

brady is a system qb.  unlike 18.  if brady played for the lions he would prob be outta the league by now.. whereas Manning would lead the lions to the playoffs at least.

Manning is a GREAT QB.  Brady has a clutch kicker.. big difference.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Ellie > payaton  That's a fact
    Payaton will never win another.  That's also a fact.
    Colts tanked the season on purpose.   14x a fact.
    Andrew luck may refuse to go there.  Can you blame him?  
    fact fact fact fact....................................................

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

speaking of FACTS.  since spygate ZERO championships.  since AV left.. ZERO championships.

FACT.  pats cheated in 03 and 04 to gain HF advantage thus costing the true champions INDY COLTS a fair chance at the SB.

FACT FACT FACT.

and one more for good measure.  ELI owns brady.  FACT.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Have to admire the chutzpah of a guy who talks smack despite his team going 2-14. Or maybe it's pity his ignorance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

cheatriots 01*, 03*, 04 *

* = titles aided by spygate 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

speaking of FACTS.  since spygate ZERO championships.  since AV left.. ZERO championships. FACT.  pats cheated in 03 and 04 to gain HF advantage thus costing the true champions INDY COLTS a fair chance at the SB. FACT FACT FACT. and one more for good measure.  ELI owns brady.  FACT.

Any one who thinks taping from the wrong spot on the field while taping is perfectly legal, knows NOTHING about football. You just proved what I knew all along.  Ignorance is bliss!
    Intentionally tanking the season, now that's serious.
    napolian left because they knew they were going to get caught.
    Black Sox of the NFL.  yes sirrreee!  Something to be truly proud of right there.
    Superbowl loss, failed perfect season because of cowardice, then 10-6 then 2-14.  Good times there.
    Lots of talk about Luck refusing to go there.  He learned that from the Mannings.
    bbbbaaaawwwaaahhahaha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to im starting to like it over here..:
    my PACERS beat your senile celtics down this upcoming postseason as well.  soon INDY will OWN you all in the only two sports America truly even cares about. PACERS are on the upswing

Dude, take your bball talk over to the Celtics forum.  I'm not a Boston native and I don't like the Celtics so please go over there so I don't have to see your dumb posts.

Also, please remember that Brady has as many SB rings as both Manning brothers put together.

Oh, concerning spygate, I guess that a perfect regular season, and amazing season this year after the fact doesn't say anything???  The Patriots have great years, year after year, after the whole spygate incident so your argument doesn't hold up.

And lets really face it here, Payton is done!  The Colts were terrible this year, they are in rebuild mode and probably will have some bad years, something the Patriots seem to never have even when rebuilding.  Oh, and Luck has done nothing in the NFL yet.  So many QB's have come out of college who were supposed to be the next big thing, the next star, the next franchise QB and they flopped.  Now I'm not saying Luck will flop but beware.... Do not count your chicken before they are hatched. 

I don't blame you for wanting to come over to this board, the Colts board has to be pretty pathetic right about now!  Loser!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4THANDOOPS. Show 4THANDOOPS's posts

Me too.    I think I'll stay here for a while. Delete my account if you like but I'll be back every time. Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Me too.    I think I'll stay here for a while. Delete my account if you like but I'll be back every time.
    Posted by 4THANDOOPS

Cool!  Another loser troll with no life!  We always need more of you to make examples out of.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

i know many of you are very dissappointed.. had your hopes up on winning a SB in INDY.  no SUPERBOWL for you in the HEARTLAND. after seeing NE fans troll my colts message boards for years; i think ive decided to come back here for the entire offseason. look forward to getting to know many of you pat fans, sure there are some of you out there that actually have some dignity left. hoping my PACERS beat your senile celtics down this upcoming postseason as well.  soon INDY will OWN you all in the only two sports America truly even cares about. PACERS are on the upswing and we all know the COLTS are going to have another franchise QB for another 10+ seasons. looking good for Hoosier fans!

I have read the Colts Message board on IndyStar.com.  It gets about 3 posts a week. Post here all you want. No one will give a sh*t. Your team svcks, your message board svcks and you are an idiot. We already have a resident Colts troll, his name is UD6. Look him up on here. He is just as irrelevant as you are.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Also, please remember that Brady has as many SB rings as both Manning brothers put together.

You forgot to add in the Dad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Also, please remember that Brady has as many SB rings as both Manning brothers put together. You forgot to add in the Dad.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Said it before and I'll say it again. Our one Tom Brady has as many rings as the whole hillbilly Manning clan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You know the funny part, the Giants are who beat the us but we have more trolls from other teams then we have Giants trolls here

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

i know many of you are very dissappointed.. had your hopes up on winning a SB in INDY.  no SUPERBOWL for you in the HEARTLAND. after seeing NE fans troll my colts message boards for years; i think ive decided to come back here for the entire offseason. look forward to getting to know many of you pat fans, sure there are some of you out there that actually have some dignity left. hoping my PACERS beat your senile celtics down this upcoming postseason as well.  soon INDY will OWN you all in the only two sports America truly even cares about. PACERS are on the upswing and we all know the COLTS are going to have another franchise QB for another 10+ seasons. looking good for Hoosier fans!

WOW... what a total loser.....
    HEY EXPLAIN FOR ME A FEW THINGS...... How does it feel to have won the "SUCK FOR LUCK CAMPAIGN?"......

What made you come here and show us just how bad the INDY fans canbe even though the weather was nikce enough to make you look well during the SB46 week?   YOU do realize if the weather sucked there was NO WAY this would have been considered a success?

HEY PEYTON before last year was "the best QB in the world- YOU clowns considered him a god"..... Now you are trashing your god and going for a little LUCK instead?

I "HOPE" that he decides to go play for the titans..... then they and the Texans can come back and kick your sorry toll behinds year after year......

SO lets summ this up....... for years COLT loser fans have been coming here and touting Peyton as the best ever- ( even though he only won one SB).....  Now that he gets hurt- they throw him out.   For years here colt fans have been coming trolling telling us how great their team is- 3-13 says how great ateam they have.  Then when they are given the chance- they throw the "GOD" under the BUS and grab a little luck.   OH and there is nothing more proving of a LOSER of a group of fans than one that when given the chance "BUYS THE JERSEY" of another team for a superbowl..... YEP... saw quite q few fans at the game wearing COLTS hats with Giants jerseys on...... bet most of you clowns would bend over and kiss the tuccs of ELI now won't you......  WHAT A BUNCH OF REAL LOSERS.....  RUN PEYTON.. /> RUN....  THESE GUYS HATE YOU.....   They only want what they can get out of you, and they most of them PRAYED you would not get back on the fireld and win them a few games...... They are Johnny COme Lately What Have You DOne for Me TOday fans.....   THEY SUCK!

Her is for hoping the colts get to start out their LUCK days the same way they did their Peyton days- a few years of losses.....  OR BETTER YET..... MAYBE LUCK WILL HOLD OUT.......  MAYBE HE WILL PLAY AN ELI... and demand his draft rights be traded to SF......  That is where he said he wanted to be.....   I HOPE HE DOES..... and I HOPE he waits until Peyton tells you INDY fans to kiss his backside..... then LUCK says "thanks But No Thanks- I am nto signing in INDY" ( Like Elway and Eli proved could be done)... then I can watch and laugh from Lafayette Indiana through another few seasons of total futility.   COLTS and her fans SUCK... they proved it for a full year.... they sold their QB under the bus.......   They are what we thought they were......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

check the stats.  cassell put up basically identical numbers as Brady did his first few seasons. brady is a system qb.  unlike 18.  if brady played for the lions he would prob be outta the league by now.. whereas Manning would lead the lions to the playoffs at least. Manning is a GREAT QB.  Brady has a clutch kicker.. big difference.

IF MANNING is so great Why did you guys SUCK FOR LUCK?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Me too.    I think I'll stay here for a while. Delete my account if you like but I'll be back every time.
    Posted by 4THANDOOPS

I don;t blame you... I'd much rather come here than sit on that website you guys own that smells like Camel Dung......  How is it commissurating a 2-14 ( or 3-13) SEASON....lol... the worst team in the league by far..... GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL RUNNER- UP TEAMS WEBSITE?  CAN YOU SAY l-o-s-e-r?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

FACT:

Manning's forehead is 27% larger than normal

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4THANDOOPS. Show 4THANDOOPS's posts

In Response to Re: im starting to like it over here.. : I don;t blame you... I'd much rather come here than sit on that website you guys own that smells like Camel Dung......  How is it commissurating a 2-14 ( or 3-13) SEASON....lol... the worst team in the league by far..... GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL LOSING TEAMS WEBSITE?  CAN YOU SAY l-o-s-e-r?
    Posted by FenwayChuck

I fixed it for you.

And yes, I can ...........I can even put it in a sentence. Tom Brady is a 2 time Super Bowl "loser". We can all see what a "loser" he really is now that he don't have those video tapes.

Laughing

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: im starting to like it over here.. : I fixed it for you. And yes, I can ...........I can even put it in a sentence. Tom Brady is a 2 time Super Bowl "loser". We can all see what a "loser" he really is now that he don't have those video tapes.
    Posted by 4THANDOOPS

Manning is a LOSER in 50% of his Super Bowl Appearances, I'll take TB's 60% success rate.

And thanks for clearing that up....not fixing the words, runner-up and loser essentially mean EXACTLY the same thing, the original author was trying to avoid the annoying redundancy of using the same word so close together. Thanks for offering even a little more insight to the intelligence of Colts fans.

UD6...come collect your trash. Oh, and don't rip on UD6 people, he's ok. A little overboard at times, but aren't we all? These clowns, however, are another story.

Isn't there some poor, young trainer that Manning should be sexually assaulting by now? Didn't he realizer she wasn't his sister? Not even a cousin!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

To the 2 Colt fans  who have decided to grace us with their presence. Enjoy the next decade of mediocrity and empty seats in your building. We will be happy to share in your upcoming decade of 6-10 to 9-7 records with you guys. Perhaps you may even make the playoffs if Houston loses a QB or the division stays as feeble as it currently is except for Houston.  
    Posted by jri37

Isn't it funny how they've convinced themselves they'll be good?

I'll even assume Luck is as advertised. How does he succeed with:

No running game
    No OLine
    One healthy, good WR under contract (and he's a frenchy fvcker too)
    No defense
    No GM
    and No coaching staff

I guess in Indy, it really is a QB's league, Luck will just sign himself, coach himself, run it himself, stop the other team himself, and on occassion, throw it to himself. Should be fun.

Sections
Shortcuts