I'm sure Brady isn't happy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy!

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy!:
    In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : I've read a lot of posts on this topic and yours is the first I've come across that makes the point I've been thinking since I first saw the Moss trade topic on ESPN last night - it has been clear to me for a while now that Brady has on many occasions sacrificed his former biggest strength - that being his favorite receiver being the open guy - in favor of forcing it to Moss to the detriment of the team - I am not blaming anyone for that - heck it may be Brady's fault more than Moss - but the fact remains Now - with Moss gone - there is no perceived # 1 receiver - instead you have many good receivers options - Welker, Hernandez, Tate, Edelman, Gronkowski, Woodhead - to get the ball to - I really like the idea of the Pats getting back to using the passing game as a ball control tactic - While their defense may very well get better as the season goes on I think we can agree that their defense will never be great this season - so long, methodical, clock killing drives would really help the team BTW - I am not a kool aid drinker -
    Posted by qball369

Agreed...it may actually be better for the team.  However, there may be a slight growing pain...Let's face it, as fans we do not see what BB sees and we have to continue to trust his judgement. For the most part he's has been right more often than not!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : I've read a lot of posts on this topic and yours is the first I've come across that makes the point I've been thinking since I first saw the Moss trade topic on ESPN last night - it has been clear to me for a while now that Brady has on many occasions sacrificed his former biggest strength - that being his favorite receiver being the open guy - in favor of forcing it to Moss to the detriment of the team - I am not blaming anyone for that - heck it may be Brady's fault more than Moss - but the fact remains Now - with Moss gone - there is no perceived # 1 receiver - instead you have many good receivers options - Welker, Hernandez, Tate, Edelman, Gronkowski, Woodhead - to get the ball to - I really like the idea of the Pats getting back to using the passing game as a ball control tactic - While their defense may very well get better as the season goes on I think we can agree that their defense will never be great this season - so long, methodical, clock killing drives would really help the team BTW - I am not a kool aid drinker -
    Posted by qball369

I agree with you 1000%......The Miami game was the first in a long time that Brady was not trying to force the ball to Moss.....This is a god move by the Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I can't believe that Brady wasn't clued into this and gave his input.  Brady has shown that he is for winning the title, not stats.  Perhaps he knows that there is a follow up move (get another good receiver, get a better RB, bolster the defense) that will improve the team's chances even with RM gone
    Posted by DaveNorthShore

I agree with you I'm sure Kraft and Brady discussed this during their golf game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Frankly I got tired of watching Brady kissing Randys a** on the sidelines, and throwing the ball to him just to keep him in a good mood and happy. Have you noticed Brady standing by himself on the sidelines He's pi**ed, but not becaused Moss is being traded.  and Belichick and Brady have slobbered all over  Randy Moss in the media. Belichick was asked on WEEI how Randy felt about not getting many passes in the Miami game . Really?? Enough Let him go so Brady can concentrate on the guys who want to be there.
    Posted by NEGAME

Hey GAMER! I am with you on this. Hopefully we can develop our young receivers faster because of this. If not, in the short term it hurts us....unless BB has a trade in the works for another wide receiver.

The Bliss

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

. Tate is the deep threat now.  He's done a good job as the off WR. 
    Posted by croc

Okay, this made me laugh and I'm sure the upcoming opponents are laughing at this too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : Okay, this made me laugh and I'm sure the upcoming opponents are laughing at this too!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

I guess you have not been watching the games.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Brady will be happy to be winning...and we can win without the Cancer....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : I guess you have not been watching the games.....
    Posted by m1024us

No he/she is a bandwagon/pink hat fan that started rooting for the team when Brady threw his first deep ball to Moss week 1 in 2007. And since Moss is tearing up opposing defenses, we should have given Moss a 6-year/$70 million deal just so he/she can keep their screen name and see a Brady to Moss bomb every four weeks.

Get the DVD set for the dynasty years to get A CLUE on how it was done back then. Defense isn't as important and crucial as it was back then but it was done with balance, creative playcalling, a good defense (a great one actually but you only need a good one these days), and a smart QB/head coach duo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Maybe he wants to rip up the 4 year deal he just got.  They sign him and then trade away his best receiver.  They snookered the poor guy! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : No he/she is a bandwagon/pink hat fan that started rooting for the team when Brady threw his first deep ball to Moss week 1 in 2007. And since Moss is tearing up opposing defenses, we should have given Moss a 6-year/$70 million deal just so he/she can keep their screen name and see a Brady to Moss bomb every four weeks. Get the DVD set for the dynasty years to get A CLUE on how it was done back then. Defense isn't as important and crucial as it was back then but it was done with balance, creative playcalling, a good defense (a great one actually but you only need a good one these days), and a smart QB/head coach duo.
    Posted by apdynasty23

The Dynasty is over, but go ahead and keep watching your DVD's and living in the past.  Those DVDs will be the closest thing to a superbowl the Pats get again anytime soon.  Easily could have rebuilt with Moss here and still had some legit chances before the new talent fully develops.  Now it's no chance while the young talent develops.  I will say it now, the Patriots won't get to the superbowl again before Brady retires.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

Frankly I got tired of watching Brady kissing Randys a** on the sidelines, and throwing the ball to him just to keep him in a good mood and happy. Have you noticed Brady standing by himself on the sidelines He's pi**ed, but not becaused Moss is being traded.  and Belichick and Brady have slobbered all over  Randy Moss in the media. Belichick was asked on WEEI how Randy felt about not getting many passes in the Miami game . Really?? Enough Let him go so Brady can concentrate on the guys who want to be there.
    Posted by NEGAME

I agree 100% well said.Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : The Dynasty is over, but go ahead and keep watching your DVD's and living in the past.  Those DVDs will be the closest thing to a superbowl the Pats get again anytime soon.  Easily could have rebuilt with Moss here and still had some legit chances before the new talent fully develops.  Now it's no chance while the young talent develops.  I will say it now, the Patriots won't get to the superbowl again before Brady retires.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Those DVDs will be the closest thing to a superbowl the [insert team name here]get again anytime soon. 

You do know that 1 player does not make a TEAM?

and only 30 teams miss going  to the Superbowl every year?  the Pats have as good a cance as any team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Posted by NEGAME

Now I know why Brady was pi**ed, Moss got into a confrontation with O' brien durning halftime. Not the kind of stuff Brady likes.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5655198

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : Now I know why Brady was pi**ed, Moss got into a confrontation with O' brien durning halftime. Not the kind of stuff Brady likes. http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5655198
    Posted by NEGAME

Thank you, Gamer. I've been trying to sift thru all of this emotional bullsh!t in these posts. ...... and finally some rationale. Will you marry me ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : Thank you, Gamer. I've been trying to sift thru all of this emotional bullsh!t in these posts. ...... and finally some rationale. Will you marry me ?
    Posted by Hog73

Hotman I'm lovin you!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Maybe not. This trade takes the preassure off Brady to force those long throws into coverage just to keep Moss happy. It now opens up the playbook for the rest of the WRs and TEs. Despite what Brady feels, he is a proffesional who knows who just signed his 70Mil check.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : Hotman I'm lovin you!!!
    Posted by NEGAME

Game Girl, you recall when the Pats were known as the "TEAM". Wasn't THAT long ago. W t f has happened to our spoiled fanbase ? And how have they forgotten ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : Game Girl, you recall when the Pats were known as the "TEAM". Wasn't THAT long ago. W t f has happened to our spoiled fanbase ? And how have they forgotten ?
    Posted by Hog73

Well said Hog. And it's not like Brady doesn't have a lot of targets this year. I'll be interested to see what Brandon Tate can do with more playing time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to I'm sure Brady isn't happy!:
    How tired is Tom getting from all this crap the Patriots have done and continue to do with good players, solid vets?  He isn't getting any younger, he won't be around when all this young talent pays off, if they ever do.  His time is now, not 4-5 years from now. He's gotta be sick of this.  Just open the wallet and pay up.  But I'm sure the Patriots don't care what Tom thinks now as he is signed long term, they got him now. I would bet that Tom has now had too much of the Kool Aid and is now getting sick.  Take away his biggest weapon, thanks, team!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Dude how many posts are you gonna start about this? We get it, you're unhappy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

If the Jets can sign hold-out Revis because they need him to part of their current defense then how come we cannot extend Randy since he's an impact player for our offense?  Kraft is destroying this team..you cannot be cheap and be able to win all the games.   Randy was a big part of this team and extending him for the rest of his career and have him retired as a Patriot would have been great. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : Well said Hog. And it's not like Brady doesn't have a lot of targets this year. I'll be interested to see what Brandon Tate can do with more playing time.
    Posted by carnie

Carnie !!! Absolutely, about Tate. Hey, Let's get real with this club and current expectations. Belichick is. The Coach needs a defense before this group even sniffs a Super Bowl. Right now, He doesn't have one ! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I'm sure he is, he's got Giselle, a new great contract and job security.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : Carnie !!! Absolutely, about Tate. Hey, Let's get real with this club and current expectations. Belichick is. The Coach needs a defense before this group even sniffs a Super Bowl. Right now, He doesn't have one ! 
    Posted by Hog73

They were showing signs of life im Miami. I really like Chung and McCourty. Now if we can develop a pass rush...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Posted by NEGAME

Good post NE  i agree.....now the offensive coach can make up plays for the young guys who will have more fun playing.... As usual  Moss outlived his team and needed to move on...  If the stories being reported are true,,he should have been sent back to oakland ( for another #1)...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sure Brady isn't happy! : They were showing signs of life im Miami. I really like Chung and McCourty. Now if we can develop a pass rush...
    Posted by carnie

True. I love watching these young guys get after it. Two big players on I.R. really hurt, but the rooks are getting reps and that's big. Let's watch'em become great as a group. Fun stuff. Randy Moss ? We'll see him on Halloween and tear him a new one............. I hope - lol.

Sections
Shortcuts