Imagine being a Jets Fan....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

Imagine being a Jets Fan....

There has been so much negative press of late surrounding the Pats playoff woes. However Pats fans who can remember the 70's, 80's, & 90's probably marvel at the teams run from 2001 until 2014. I always remember watching the SF 49ners & thinking wow what a franchise to root for! I think the Success of the Pats in an era of Salary Cap, Revenue Sharing, & Free Agency has been really fun to watch. They are in the hunt every year...

Go Pats & keep up the good work. It has been a joy to watch over the past decade...

Just imagine rooting for the Jets....now that would be depressing!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Imagine being a Jets Fan....

In response to KUL00's comment:

There has been so much negative press of late surrounding the Pats playoff woes. However Pats fans who can remember the 70's, 80's, & 90's probably marvel at the teams run from 2001 until 2014. I always remember watching the SF 49ners & thinking wow what a franchise to root for! I think the Success of the Pats in an era of Salary Cap, Revenue Sharing, & Free Agency has been really fun to watch. They are in the hunt every year...

Go Pats & keep up the good work. It has been a joy to watch over the past decade...

Do your remember the bad days of the Pats ?I do and they were the laughing stock of the NFL,so even though a Pats fan and hate Jets I see no need in threads like this.Yes the Pats got a great run going but it will end one day and might be on the bottom of the heap agian.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

you say the pats got a run going?

Where are they running to? Third and 4th place year in and year out?

Poor Leon, you just hate the fact the Pats have more success going than your Jets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I'm a huge Jets fan and a huge fan of any team that is playing against the pats on any given day. Last week I had on my Denver Broncos cap and what a weekend I had!

Imagine being a pats fan the last 11 years or so. You get to the playoffs and fail over and over again. BB's record the last 11 years would get any other coach on the planet fired qicker that you can guys could say 'Chowdha"! Realistically it's an epic failure.

So you guys keep holding steady 3rd and 4th place for the next 5 years or so and us Jets fans will sit by and watch your QB get older as well as your HC. Plenty of youth on the Jets and NE is ripe for the pickin". As a Jets fan I can't wait till next year.

You guys know that last statement all too well now don't cha? 

WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE !!  GO HOME AND DON"T COME BACK !!  YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR BIG MOUTH SORRY EXCUSE OF A COACH !!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I couldn't even imagine being a fan of the saddest franchise in the NFL.

The Jersey JV team is going nowhere and the fanbase knows it. They talk Superbowl for the first hour of the regular season then reality sets in in the second half of the first game and they spend the rest of the season trashing their own team and trolling online forums of successful teams.

It's a sad existence but one that Jets fans enjoy wallowing in. Like how pigs spend all day slogging around in dung. Tongue Out

Just

End

The

Season

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

In response to KUL00's comment:

Well, patsies fans who have been rooting for the team before the brady era (yes, all three of them) certainly know what it's like to be a jests fan.

I guess, Jimmy, you are about 12 years old or so since you do not have a clue about the Pats history and its fan base?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Good morning William and jp-The pats are becoming the sox of old. Remember it was what 100 years before the sox finally won a WS? Thery introduced a few PED's and shockingly they started to win.BUT that is a discussion for another day and another Forum.

The Jets led by Rex and a the young gun Geno Smith...and you guys thought Brady had nobody to throw to?

Exciting times for Jets fans. We are eternal optimists unlike the hated pats fans that complain and whine and point fingers just to hear themselves talk. Conspiracy theorists each and evey one of you.

Is it fun?

Hey Leon, while you laugh at the Patriots not winning the SB in a decade, at least they were there two more times. when was the last time the Jets went to the SB, 1969. Laugh all you want but I can remember the days of the Jets having Bruce coslett and Rich Kotite as head coaches. I give you credit for getting Parcells tell me howmany rings did Ken O'Brien get? How about Vinny Testaverde? I believe you're a closet Patriots fan. You spend time on here talking about the Patriots where your beloved Jets have nore problems. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Good morning William and jp-The pats are becoming the sox of old. Remember it was what 100 years before the sox finally won a WS? Thery introduced a few PED's and shockingly they started to win.BUT that is a discussion for another day and another Forum.

The Jets led by Rex and a the young gun Geno Smith...and you guys thought Brady had nobody to throw to?

Exciting times for Jets fans. We are eternal optimists unlike the hated pats fans that complain and whine and point fingers just to hear themselves talk. Conspiracy theorists each and evey one of you.

Is it fun?

BTW Leon, want to talk about Jets fans. I was at the game last Thanksgiving sitting on the sameside that Sanchez butt fumbled. It was so pathetic that your number one supporter Fireman Ed left at half time. So much that by the 3rd quarter it felt like a Patriots home game. All the Jetsie fans were high tailing it on the New Jersey turnpike. When I left it took me 5 mins just to get on the turnpike. The parking lot was empty. Gets your facts straight pal

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Playing in important games in January is great. Losing them stinks but is better than the alternative.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

making the playoffs every year going deep in the playoffs. Having a chance is all you can ask for.  BuT YES WILL END sometime. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

making the playoffs every year going deep in the playoffs. Having a chance is all you can ask for.  BuT YES WILL END sometime. 

Imagine what Leon would be like if the Jets had this "run" these last 13 years?  He'd be calling it a dynasty!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

I guess, Jimmy, you are about 12 years old or so since you do not have a clue about the Pats history and its fan base?

Ummm, you mean like in 1990 when they averaged about 35K a game?

Considering they played @ Harvard or Fenway Park back in the early days when the stadiums only seated that many.  What is your point?  You implied the fan base of the Pats is small.

• This post has been removed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts