Imagine how the Pats are feeling now??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Imagine how the Pats are feeling now??

Talk about even more incentive to win tomorrow night!!!  They now are in the driver's seat to play at home to win the right to play in the SB for the second year in a row.  Even though I expect the Ravens to be totally up for this game, this OT win has got to have sucked some gas out of that aging D.  One game at a time to another Lombardi!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Imagine how the Pats are feeling now??

To quote the greatest coach in NFL history...

The Pats just have to do their jobs. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

The Ravens are gonna be flying back on crutches.  Just focus  on the NFC teams now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..focus&get job done pats

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Talk about even more incentive to win tomorrow night!!!  They now are in the driver's seat to play at home to win the right to play in the SB for the second year in a row.  Evfen though I expect the Ravens to be totally up for this game, this OT win has got to have sucked some gas out of that aging D.  One game at a time to another Lombardi!!!

[/QUOTE]

Don't think this adds more incentive to win. They should have all the incentive to win regardless of who they were going to play next week.

They need to come out firing tomorrow. This game may give HOU more hope that they can pull off the upset.

I hope that Ravens D is gassed though!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Start prepping for GB now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Start prepping for GB now.

[/QUOTE]

Pffffff, Rodgers is almost as big a choker as Peyton.  Start prepping for Seattle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Talk about even more incentive to win tomorrow night!!!  They now are in the driver's seat to play at home to win the right to play in the SB for the second year in a row.  Evfen though I expect the Ravens to be totally up for this game, this OT win has got to have sucked some gas out of that aging D.  One game at a time to another Lombardi!!!

[/QUOTE]

Don't think this adds more incentive to win. They should have all the incentive to win regardless of who they were going to play next week.

They need to come out firing tomorrow. This game may give HOU more hope that they can pull off the upset.

I hope that Ravens D is gassed though!

[/QUOTE] True, just playing in this division game is incentive enougn.  But, like the Pats, even Houston has a bit more incentive knowing a win means they play at home, too.  It should be an interesting game.  GO PATS!!!

Sections
Shortcuts